I've got my anti-witch spray!

That's the one - Babymoon! She laughed at the notion as well, it's funny they have these little names. But come to think of it we camped when I was about seven months pregnant. People thought I was crazy but it was lovely. We were only up the road and we even came back for a mid wife appointment! but it was planned simply as a summer holiday lol. Ah how lovely your dh is doing all that. I know the last thing you need or can afford is a luxery gift after giving birth. The best gift they can give you youboth have and the next thing they can give you is a little sleep when they go on duty. No doubt your sil will go the whole hog though ;)

And speak of a luxury gift, the delivery fees will be $1,500-$2,000 alone! So there goes a nice piece of jewelry!! lol....

Wow, I never knew it cost that kind of money over there just to delivery your baby!! Shocking!

With the insurance I have, I have to pay 10% of the cost of all hospital visits up to a maximum of $3,000 in one year. A vaginal birth costs $10k-15k, while a csection can cost up to $20k.

Linz I don't remember when I felt baby move but it was later on... Perfectly normal for you. Not to feel anything! As for the gift thing- I had a baby and bridal shower and I was absolutely shocked to get almost everythig on my baby registry. It's not part of our culture (I'm from brazil) so I had no idea it was that big of a deal I was amazed, grateful, and humbled at the support of my family. Note that the shower was thrown for me by my sister and I would NEVER do one for myself i think that's wrong of ur sil! Also I'm not against a shower for multiple babies as long as its jist a party with no registry. Just a pure celebration ... She should have enough stuff from baby #1. I never had a banymoon or a push gift ... Uhm yeah I think that's weird and don't see the point

Afm- I haven't been using opk this month but started getting A LOT of ewcm on cd10 which seems really early to me. It's cd 13 today so I should O in the next few days.. Still debating on using opks...I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with negative after negative so why bother

Oh and to top things off- my sister found out she's pregnant today. First time trying....

That's all

Wishin - hope that you are making use of the days you get ewcm! You don't always ovulate when you think you do. I used to ov anywhere from CD 12-15 and the month I got pregnant I ov'd on CD11. Only reason we even BD'd on CD 10 was because I had a ton of EWCM (and was in the mood of course). So as far as I'm concerned, EWCM is the best indicator of your fertile time no matter what day you're on.

Sorry about your sister. :( I mean I'm sure you're very happy for her on one hand, but on the other I know what it feels like to feel like you've been trying forever only to have someone say they got pregnant on their first go-round. <3 <3 <3

Make the best of your fertile time honey! Wouldn't it be great to be only a few weeks behind your sister?

Thanks Linz u always cheer me up :)

I am super happy and excited for my sister I swear! She's been a wonderful godmother to my son and I hope I get the chance to do the same... I just feel sad for me :(

I do pray that we catch the egg this month it would be amazing to share the pregnancy with my sister and have our kids be the same age.

Ewcm on cd10 we bded cd10, cd11 and hopefully today and tomorrow too

Got my smiley face this afternoon... Dh is so tired though so I don't think we will bd today :(

Def tOmorrow and hopefully Monday

Isn't that always the way? You can guarantee whenever I get my smiley dh is tired...and I am tired.... last month I did not enjoy bding at all, and he seemed huffy at me for saying "we need to...". Gonna try and spice things up this month but still have another week before opk testing and bding. Good luck catching that egg :dust:

Wow, I seem to have missed a lot!

Gemmy - good luck for this month.

Wishin - fingers crossed for catching that egg. Hugs for your sister's news.

Linz - don't worry at all about the movement thing. I got really frustrated with all the posts about "I can feel my baby do x y and z and I'm not even pregnant yet" well that's maybe an exaggeration but you know what I mean! I have an anterior placenta, which made things later as well, but I was 21 weeks before I felt anything for definite and 22 before hubby could feel it. Now at 23 weeks you can see him kicking and my tummy moving, so it does happen. It's magical, wonderful and I love it.

Haley - hope your wait is going ok.

AFM - ***edited out***

Hey girls! I guess I'm in the tww...

We bd cd10,12,14 and 15. Positive opk on cd13. I'm pretty at peace with our effort this month so going to try to take it easy and relax this tww. I think I'll test 6/23. Haley when
Do you test?

Also had a question. Had ewcm starting cd10 like I said above + opk cd13 but
Still had some clear cm last night cd14... Do you think I still should consider yesterday cd14 O day? Making me 1dpo today? I'm just confused because i don't normally get this much cm so not sure what it means

I cant answer ur question wishn, im useless with the whole ewcm business, i dont seem to get any anyway???? maybe thats why i haven't got a bfp yet?? but just wanted to wish you loads of luck for this month, fx xxxx

Giraffes - That's awful about your relative... I can't believe half the things that some pregnant women have to go through. Right now DH's sister is pregnant and due in August and her boyfriend just left her. This is now her second baby that her boyfriend (two different fathers) at the time up and left before the baby was born. I just can't imagine what a burden of stress that would be during a time that is supposed to be happy.

Wishin - I typically find that the day BEFORE ovulation is the day I have the MOST ewcm. I still get some on the day of, but not as much, and then sometimes on the day after, although sometimes it goes from clear to slightly cloudy in the days after (gross, sorry for the tmi). Anyway, so if you had it most abundantly on CD 13, then I'd count CD 14 as Ov day, or whatever was the case for you. I still get some after, but it's nowhere near as much as I do in the days leading up. Fx'd this is your month, my dear! Sounds like you got all your bases covered, so there's nothing to do now but relax!

Ok this is a tmi question coming up, how are we checking cm? Is it just when u wipe? Or do you really have to investigate? Maybe I'm not 'checking' correctly? :blush: So if any of you would like to give me some advice on how I should check it would be appreciated :blush: x x

I don't investigate. Mine is basically what came out on the TP when I went to the bathroom. But mine can be so abundant that I literally have to wipe multiple times when I'm in my fertile period to get it all. (Gross, I know, sorry) And it's not like everytime I go to the loo, it would be maybe once or twice on the day before ovulation.

But I have a feeling I have a lot more than the normal person (didn't help me get pregnant any faster though) since my BFF said she almost never saw any and got pregnant on their first month trying.

Not to mention that I definitely notice a difference between the amount I get when I am hydrated vs not so much. If you're not already drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day, start doing that a couple days before you hit your fertile time and see if you don't notice an increase in the amount of EWCM. I am always drinking a TON of water since I get frequent UTIs and the only way I've found to prevent them is to literally never allow myself to get dehydrated.

I don't investigate either just what comes out on tp. I hardly ever get a big amount but this cycle it was quite a bit on cd10... Indont know ... Don't really care inthink we did all we could this month and now I'm just going to wait

Testing June 23

Haley any news? Where are u?

Haley, Wishin, Nats - Fingers crossed for you all on your TWW xx

Thanks for that ladies, I'm not sure it matters now anyway tbh :cry: I think I'm out already. Is it possible to ovulate as early as day 7 or 8? I had some twinges yesterday on my right side, which maybe were o pains or maybe not? Anyway after oh's promise to bd every day all week starting last night, he went to sleep early because he'd been up all night and dealing with severe floods all day :cry: so if it was ovulation then we've missed it :cry: I felt so positive for this month as well. Maybe I'll go get some opk's today just to see if I can work out what's going on.

Wishn- sounds as if u've done all u can this month, gl will be stalking x

Haley- how you doing? Are you still on same cycle as wishn? X

X x

Nats - I only ever checked my CM with what came out - I know some people go for the whole "root around inside" method, but I never bothered!

Linz - that's rubbish for your SIL, is she coping ok? I just don't get how anyone could leave their partner when she was pregnant. It takes 2 to make a baby...

AFM - hubby came home with flowers and some gardening things I'd been after last night, just because. I cried. Not sure that was the response he was after!! Hormones :D
Good luck to the 2wwaiters xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->