I've got my anti-witch spray!

Wishin - Dang it! Why do you have to test on the weekend I'll be camping?! Ack!

Nats - It can be possible to ovulate that early but it is highly unlikely. I have gotten twinges before that early, but I think of it more as the follicle growing and not the actual release of the egg. Keep BDing till the time you normally ovulate just to be sure. Also, every other night is just as good as every night. I asked my OB once how often we should BD and she said once every few days would be fine.

Giraffes - Not really sure how she's coping. I just see her facebook posts about how she's letting go or getting ready to be a single parent all over again. DH kind of went off on her in one post. The background here is that he is adopted and she is a full blood sibling. Basically his birth mother got pregnant with him at 15, delivered at 16 and gave him up for adoption. Then 2 years later she got pregnant again with the same father, and then went on to have 2 more kids before the husband left her. So DH has 3 full blood siblings, and because it was an open adoption they all know each other. So DH is very, very sensitive to people who just have kids without thinking about it or even being in stable relationships before hand. His sister had only been with the guy 6 months before she got pregnant and BOTH of them already have kids from other relationships. So DH basically told her that acting irresponsible and not bothering to use protection and now them splitting up that the kid will be the one who pays for it and that she can't just keep going around having kids with someone just because she is in love with them for a few months.

Regardless of whether or not he was right to say it, I imagine it would give you a bit of a complex and a harsh look at people who don't plan for kids smartly if you were given up for adoption while your 3 younger siblings were kept.

Linz- when I went away to Mexico u got your bfp so maybe I'd you go camping I'll get mine ;)

Haha, I like the way you think! I can return the favor by leaving for the weekend! And I think last time I went to Hawaii, First got her BFP. I need to go away more!

Wishin - it could really mess you up what your OH has been through and sometimes I think people have to hear a few home truths from someone. Babies are a big deal, it seems like half the world gets pregnant when they don't want to be and the other half can't get pregnant when they do.

I'm off for a few days too, so maybe that'll help as well!

Well I'm all in a tizwaz now :cry: been back to dentist today and I need more work done but I have a severe phobia of dentist's so I have to be sedated! Now they can't do sedation if I'm pregnant and my appointment is not till 1st August! :cry: I know it sounds silly but I'm sooo upset :cry: I was hoping this would be the month we catch that egg but I'm being told to wait! :cry: I want to scream 'hello I've waited 15 months already now I just want my baby'
What should I do? Just go for it and see what happens, probably won't fall anyway then can go ahead with treatment or wait till after?
I'm upset confused and feeling very sorry for myself!
And we bd last nite so technically could be to late anyway!
Thanks for the advice earlier Linz x

Oh and Wishn, I'm away this weekend as well on a hen weekend so hope that is a good sign for ur bfp! :hugs: x

Hahaha you are all making me laugh! How sad it would be to get my BFP and you are ALL away!!!

Nats- I would just keep trying....if you get pregnant then something else can be figured out if not then you can go and do the procedure as scheduled.

Just logged into FERTILE book and within the past 3 days have gotten 4 pregnancy announcements

2 friends from college, 1 friend from high school, and my sister....**SIGH** Thanks for rubbing it in universe

Thanks wishn, yeah I'm over myself now just going to keep trying, I've come to far and been thru to much to start preventing now! Gonna try hypnosis? Anyone had any experiences with that?
Which day are you actually testing wishn? I don't think I'll have acess to b and b whilst I'm away so Wont b able to check in till sun, but I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for your bfp x x

Hey girls!! Sorry I have been away, mostly because I stopped getting email notifications when someone posts.. Not sure why it stopped sending them...

I was fussed for not checking in (thanks Wishin ;) )

I am doing great! Surprisingly calm this tww. I have been reading my new book (Fifty Shades Trilogy) and I am consumed!!! I only started reading it a week ago and I'm already halfway through the 2nd book!!! Anyways, not sure if it's the book or what but I find my mind isn't consumed with this process half as much as normally. This is the first time I have gotten on a forum in over a week and only this one. I haven't googled or stalked any forums nor have I really symptom spotted this cycle. I do have symptoms but I am chalking it up to the meds....

I will be testing on Tuesday the 18th. I am currently 8dpo and will be 14dpo when I test. We shall see!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

I'll check in sooner next time ;)

Soooo, VERY unofficial but I got a faint positive on an FRER this morning. I will test again tomorrow. I haven't told hubs yet because if it is still positive, then I want to tell him tomorrow on Fathers Day!!!!!!

Last month I got a false positive on a cheapie test so I am feeling more hopeful this month since it's a good test brand! Keep me in y'all thoughts!!!!!

OOooooohhhh Haley!! I hope this is it for you, girl! I would be taking another as soon as I had to pee again! That's what I did! Also, the first day I got a faint positive, I was also able to get a positive on a digi! If I were you I'd get a pack of digi's and try one today and then one tomorrow to show DH if it comes up positive!

What a fantastic Father's day gift that would be! I SO hope that this is it for you, girl!

Any pics to tide us over with?

Thanks!! I'll take a pic and upload it here in a bit! It was too funny I was moving furniture at my parents office today an my mom asked are you sure you should be lifting all this furniture. I said, mom I'm not pregnant yet and even if I was I'm not crippled! Lol it was like she knew!! Weird!

Here it is!!! Hope ya'll can see it :)

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 8
I guess Mom's JUST KNOW!!!!! :cloud9:

Pray my little bean sticks this time. Oh and just a little bit of history... last June was our first positive - 10 days before Father's day... Let's hope the lines get darker!!!

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Congrats, honey!!! I see it FOR SURE this time! So did you tell DH or are you going to spring it on him tomorrow??

What an amazing father's day gift!! Soooo sooo happy for you! Now work out your due date for me, quick!

I know right?? I'm so excited! I'm all kinds of emotions right now. I hope my body isn't playing a cruel joke on me!! Seeing the words pregnant is when it started to sink in for me... I'm waiting to tell him when we wake up and it looks like Feb 27, 2013 :)

Thats fantastic Haley, so excited for you. Keeping fingers crossed. What a brilliant fathers day gift :) xx

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Haley! I got on FB an saw ur MSG to me and my heart immediwtly stopped because I knew!!!! I got all testy eyed for you! How exciting!!'nn omg and to even see it on a digi!!!!!! That's the best fathers day present ever!! I'm just so excited and happy for you!!! Eeeeee! Congrats!!!!!!! You better tell us how u announce it to dh! I can't believe u havent told him!

So the line is darker this morning!

I bought DH a Father's Day card that had Happy Father's Day Daddy-to-Be in it and woke him up and gave it to him with a sweet little message in it. It took him a few minutes to get it though! He said at first he thought it was just saying he was eventually gonna be a daddy because I wrote "Just Because" on the envelope. lol... MEN! I thought it was pretty obvious!!

Then he asked me where
his present was and I patted my tummy. He said " Don't hurt my child" lol oh boy!! And the fun begins!!!

I'll also probably tell my parents today in a Father's day card! Since I work with them everyday it will be hard to hide it from them since I'll need an appt soon!! Plus I can't hide anything from my mom!!

Thanks for all the well wishes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->