I've got my anti-witch spray!

Haley, now that I've updated the first page with your awesome news, you're official! :D

So, how do you feel about having a pisces? :)

I'm sure your parents are going to be thrilled. Announcing to family is the best part of first tri (besides the initial :bfp:). Let us know how it goes!

Ooooooo I liked seeing that!!!! Thanks :) I don't know much about the zodiacs so I'll have to go read. That's one I've never read. Not a single family member is a Pisces... :)

Thanks again! I'll share more when I get home!

Oh and I got another positive digi just now!! Hehe ;) never gets old seeing that BFP!!!

Wow Haley so so so happy for you! Absolutely amazing news! :happydance: :happydance: awwww u must be just so excited! I only just got back from my hen weekend and I came in and checked b&b and found this news, fantastic:thumbup: :thumbup::happydance: x x x

Thanks Nats!!

We're just getting home from lunch. It was perfect!! My parents and sister are ecstatic!!!

I'm still on cloud nine!!!

Can't believe how tired I am though... WOW!! It's like I'm drugged I'm so sleepy!

Haley - oh yeah, I still get tired ALL the freakin time! Even had to take a mid noon nap today even though my day consisted of sitting around and doing nothing till dinner with the folks!

I would like to know why mother nature is sooo cruel? My boobs are so sore that if I didn't know better then I would swear I was pregnant! Only thing is I'm pretty sure I ovulated on mon ( very early ) as it was the only day I had any sort of twinges, and we only bd on tues so that kind of makes it impossible for me to get a bfp this month. But why are they so sore???? Rah!

Wishn any news? X x x

Nats my understanding is that after you O your body starts to build up progesterone to sustain a pregnancy...progesterone is what gives us a lot of our symptoms..including sore boobs. Whether or not you are pregnant your body automatically starts building it up after O and if AF is coming you will start to release it..why symptoms go away..but if oyu get preggo progesterone will continue to build up

Im doing ok. Im 8dpo today and actually planned on testing starting today but I havent really "felt" any different. In fact I have less symptoms this month then any other month. I have sore boobs which is typical and have been super tired with a horrid headache that started yesterday. Besides that I dont have anything..no cramps no twinges nothing. So since I am not feeling very confident I decided not to test this morning and will hold out until Wednesday maybe? If Im still not feeling anything by then I may even wait til Saturday ...eh just not 'feeling it'

How is everyone else doing?

Only weird thing is that I took a nap on Satruday and Sunday...coudlnt keep my eyes open. But I have been having trouble sleeping at night so I figure thats why i have been so tired

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well done Haley!!! Fantastic news to login to. So so so pleased for you, and pisces is a great sign (I too am biased).

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well wishn u never know I seem to remember when Linz got her bfp was the month she got the least amount of symptoms! So maybe this is ur month? I do hope so two bfp's in one month would be great!

I'm wondering if I did ovulate on mon, that would of been at cycle day 7 which is definitely early for me, I'm usually day 10 or 11. Will I still be due af on the same day or will early ovulation mean early af? Sorry for being a bit dumb but just a bit confused????

You're absolutely right, Nats. The month I had NOTHING was the month I got my BFP! Actually, looking back I had a hot/flushed face on 9 dpo and that was about all. Felt kind of like I was about to get sick but never did.

Also, Nats, if you did indeed ovulate early, then AF would also come early. But I would not be convinced that she did. Sometimes right before ov I would get super sore BBs, so it may be happening in a day or just have happened recently.

Wow, I have missed alot.. A big congrats to Haley.:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well.
As for me my lil monkey is very active to active at times(kicks and punches in the toot) not to comfortable. I went for my 24week check up and Sugar test and I now have to go back Thursday for the 3hr test and talk about my iron as is was low. so I'm hoping a change in my diet will take care of it all..Other than that I feel amazing working on the nursery which is almost complete and looks Beautiful now just to find out if it's a boy or girl...

Nats how long are your cycles? If you O on cd 10 or 11 usually then that sounds like you have a short cycle? Do you know how long your lp is? Its totally possible to O earlier ...I joined babycenter and am hearing a lot more about people ovulating right after their period like cd 5 and 6! So its possible...

Linz- I did get a hot flushed face yesterday (7dpo)...now u all are kind of getting me excited. I didnt really think anything of it. When did you test positive after that? it was at 11dpo right? argh...

Another question for your linz- so my lp has been pretty steady at 13 days for a few months. Last month it was really weird at 15 days and my period was only 2 days...then this cycle I ovulated a tad earlier at cd14 (+opk cd13). Sooo here is my question- do I assume 13 days lp from O date or follow last month's lp of 15 days which would put me closer to the cycle lengths i have been having (30ish days)

i hope that made sense...

first- Welcome back! Post pics of the nursery when you have time! When do you find out the sex?

first- Welcome back! Post pics of the nursery when you have time! When do you find out the sex?

Will do...I have to call and make an appointment so hopefully in the next couple of weeks..If it wasn't for my step daughter and my mother planning a shower (that I could do without as I don't like them at all) I wouldn't find out.
We (my mother and I) have been at odds since I told her, she has been planning every since.

A usual cycle is between 26 and 28 days starting with spotting first day or two then heavy bleed for 4 days. But I don't know if things might b different now Ive had lap done?
I've been getting like twinges today as well so I really don't know where I am or what's going on? Will just have to wait and see when I come on next then I'll have a better idea for next cycle

Sounds positive wishn, will be stalking x x x

Oh wishin, I surely hope this is it for you!!! I have everything crossed for you.

I went had blood work today. I should get my results tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning. I'll have a repeat quant hcg on wednesday also. So far my lines are still getting darker... Yay!!!

Nats, fingers crossed this is it for you also! 3 BFP's would be fabulous!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well also ;)

Wishin - Yup, it was 11 dpo, but if you do decide to test before then, know that I also tested at 9 dpo and it was stark white BFN. As for cycle length, mine would regularly fluctuate between a 13 and 15 day LP so I just assumed that AF was only late once it had passed 15 days. However, I usually had some sort of spotting by 13 dpo whether or not it was going to be a 13 or 15 day LP. I don't think it would be out of the question to test at 13 dpo if you don't have AF by then.

First - how come they didn't offer you an anomaly scan around 20 weeks? I have mine next week at 19 weeks and I didn't have to ask for it, it's just part of the routine tests.

Haley - Can't wait to hear what your levels are! I have to go back and look up mine, but I do remember that at 12 dpo they were 62.

Nats - fx'd for you that your cycle returns to normal this month! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->