I've had bleeding

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I had a nap tonight and when I woke up and went to the loo wiped and there was blood there. It was pinky browny and there was a small (tiny) dark red clot in it. It now seems to have stopped and my CM is clear again. I am so worried I've lost the baby:cry: I now think Iam felling crampy although I'm not sure if this is just gas.

Would a hospital do a scan on New Years Day? The thing is I have had bleeding with both of my other pregnancies and both times they have suspected they might be ectopic and referred me for an emergency scan. Would the scanning dept be open?

if u had it perivious go settle ur mind and call nhs direct first then gi a +e all the bets huni

If this has happened before I would go to the hospital and see if you can get them to do one. I'd assume that the department may not be fully open but there will probably be someone there who can do it in case of emergency. Like this or an accident or something. Good luck.

Theres ALWAYS someone on to deal with things like this, even more so over xmas and new year. I'd go hun, even if it is nothing, it'll give you peace of mind :)

Hope everything is ok, Hugs x

Thanks for your responses. I have hardly slept all night although I haven't had anymore bleeding. My husband has just gone to work so I'm going to ring the local maternity department and see if I can convince them to give me a scan this afternoon when he's back so he can look after the kids.

where do you live? i went to the hospital and had a scan in the morning to check stuff was alright. i had red bleeding, and alot of it in the first tri and everything is still fine :)

where do you live? i went to the hospital and had a scan in the morning to check stuff was alright. i had red bleeding, and alot of it in the first tri and everything is still fine :)

I live in Kent in the south east.

I've just got in such a panic about it. I asked my husband if he could stay at home from work today and have the kids so I could go this morning but it wasn't possible. So I'll have to give them a ring and see if I can go this afternoon.

good luck! They say unless it's horrifically bad pain it probably isn't to do with m/c but I know that probably isn't going to put your mind at rest. I really hope they can do a scan for you and that the baby is doing well :hugs:

I doubt they'll just do nothing if you've had bleeding. Should be pretty easy to get it checked out. Make sure you let them know how upset you are about it. I was in tears, they had to check!

I've just called the hospital who have said I needed to call my gp. Obviously they are closed today so I called the emergency number for them out of hours. Someone is going to call me within an hour and speak to me so it's just a waiting game now.

I still have not had anymore bleeding yet (last bleeding was over 12 hours ago) but I'm playing it safe by ringing them. Even if they can't see me today, hopefully they will be able to see me by the end of the week.

Even if the bleeding stopped they'll still scan you to make sure everything is O.K. I think :)

I've just spoken to them and they can't scan me till Monday so I have a dreaded 6 day wait:cry: They did say if I start bleeding or cramping again they would see me straight away. I'm praying everything is ok.

6 days is better than nothing atall. I hope your little one is O.K. in there. I'm pretty sure they are :)

I had bleeding at just over 6 weeks & then again at 8 weeks with this pregnancy, i got scanned both times to make sure things were going as they should & it was all ok, so i hope it is the same for you!!

Sounds good that you've not had anymore bleeding though!!!

They hardly ever scan you straight away its really bad how long they can leave you as well ... like you 6 days wait I just think it sunacceptable as its not healthy mentally.

I bled in the ifirst trimester and after everything I went through 9ectopic & chemicals) they left me til 7 weeks (a 2 week wait) but bean was there - I was even lightly bleeding at the scan still and of course Caitlin is here. Sadly it can be a sign of a problem (you know th at so no point going round it) but it is also so common.

I have often said depending on your state of mind that little lies sometimes has to be done to get the things you want and if this is sending things crazy then do as they say - any more bleeding or cramping phone back ;)

Best of luck x

I think I would be really tempted to lie as Wobbles said...I mean not lie...just exaggerate! 6 days is quite a long time. Waiting 12 hrs was far too long for me! Hope you're okay.

6 days is a long time for them to expect you to wait, my friend once just rung back and said she was so stressed at having to wait and they got her in. Good luck x

Its best to be checked, the ultrasound department probably won't be open except for emergencies which yours would be classed as, or the doctor refers you.

I was thinking at the back of my mind that I might call back and say I'm still cramping. I'm going mad at home knowing nothing :cry:. Do you think if I called in the morning they would get me in as an emergency? They didn't give me the impression that I would get a scan any earlier when I spoke to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->