I've had bleeding

Great News!!

Snowball what hospital are you at, Im local to you, and just wondering really, they weren't very helpful at all were they!!

Its a shame you had to go private to put your mind at rest, I dont see why they couldnt do that at the hospital..

Im at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and they have been very good so far, I got worried as I hadnt felt the baby move for a good few days and they saw me within the hour..

Are you at Darenth Valley?

Great News!!

Snowball what hospital are you at, Im local to you, and just wondering really, they weren't very helpful at all were they!!

Its a shame you had to go private to put your mind at rest, I dont see why they couldnt do that at the hospital..

Im at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and they have been very good so far, I got worried as I hadnt felt the baby move for a good few days and they saw me within the hour..

Are you at Darenth Valley?

I'm with Pembury hospital. They were very good when I had bleeding with my last pregnancy but didn't really want to talk to me this time. I'm just glad someone has had a look, even if I did have to pay for it!

Great news, the nhs are so frustrating tho i think it's terrible to make people wait nearly a week with all the worry etc i can appreciate a lot of women experience bleeds during pregnancy but i know the worry / stress it causes also they should make every effort to see people asap - anyway rant over glad little bean was ok

I'm with Pembury hospital. They were very good when I had bleeding with my last pregnancy but didn't really want to talk to me this time. I'm just glad someone has had a look, even if I did have to pay for it!

deffo, the worry can drive you mad.. Glad everything was ok though.. :hugs:

That's really good news Snowball. Hopefully you can now go on to have a stress free pregnancy.

spooky!!!couple of my mates from work live in tonbridge!!! how weird!!

So glad to hear your wee bean is ok but it's not right that you had to pay for it.....!!

I am glad all is OK! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->