I've had bleeding

Ahh Snowball

Ive just been reading your posts and feel really sad :cry:
The NHS are total crap, i can't believe they could make someone wait that long.

Try not to worry yourself to much though as you have your baby to think of and worrying will not do your baby or you any good.

personally i would be inclined to take the advice to tell a little white lie too, just for your peace of mind. I know what its like to drive yourself in sane with worry.

I suffer from depression so im really paranoid with my pg as it is very early days.

Take it easy and let us know what happens :hugs:

I was thinking at the back of my mind that I might call back and say I'm still cramping. I'm going mad at home knowing nothing :cry:. Do you think if I called in the morning they would get me in as an emergency? They didn't give me the impression that I would get a scan any earlier when I spoke to them.

If you just go there im sure they will not turn you away. but its your call i dont blame you for being nervous.
Good Luck im still thinking of you both

If you just go there im sure they will not turn you away. but its your call i dont blame you for being nervous.
Good Luck im still thinking of you both

That's a good idea. I'm sure when I was having a scan with my son someone just turned up and they got her in for a scan straight away. 6 days is going to drive me crazy. I'm frightened to move at the moment incase anything happens, I can't imagine having to go the rest of the week feeling like this :cry:

i did it with Kabe, told them i was having cramping more than i should, because they said even though i was 20 weeks, id have to wait until 22 to be checked as they couldnt fit me in and it wasnt too far away. I said two days later that i was still cramping so they fit me in that day instead ;) i wouldnt recommend lying but on occasions like this, it is the best option sometimes.

Good Luck hun x

Don't panic babe, it sounds like old blood and the fact it has stopped and you are not in agony is a very good sign. I had severe bleeding with fresh blood & huge clots at 11 weeks, and my little man is below in my signature!

Sadly they can't scan you as it is too early, but they maybe able to do bloods, but this is rare unless you have re-ocurring problems. Keep positive babe, I am sure all is well! :hugs:x

I suffer with recurrent miscarriage and was referred to the early pregnancy unit at my hospital. They scan there most days. AWful that they expect you to wait 2 weeks. I agree that you may have to be pushy, don't usually like to say tell a lie but maybe ????? just a little one. I had brown/pink discharge for 2 weeks around 6/7 week mark and am 21 weeks preggo now, so wishing you all the best.

Don't panic babe, it sounds like old blood and the fact it has stopped and you are not in agony is a very good sign. I had severe bleeding with fresh blood & huge clots at 11 weeks, and my little man is below in my signature!

Sadly they can't scan you as it is too early, but they maybe able to do bloods, but this is rare unless you have re-ocurring problems. Keep positive babe, I am sure all is well! :hugs:x

Is it too early? I had a scan when I was 6 weeks with my daughter and they saw the heartbeat then. I'm all confused now :wacko:

Meant to say i had vaginal scan from 6 weeks, so it is not too early, just may not see all you hope for

ive had one at 7 weeks before, and as your 6+6 i dont see a problem :)

I'm going to do it. I'll drive there tomorrow (it's only 5 minutes up the road) and I'll say that I can't sleep with the worry of it all (technically true). I'll bend the truth slightly about my cramps. I have had some today so I'm not really lieing but I do think they are more down to me eating tons of rubbish yesterday :blush:.

You have all made me feel so brave, I'm usually a bit wimpy about things like this but I want to know what's going on before dh goes back to work again on Friday. My kids are suffering because I've been stuck to the sofa all day worried about moving and have not been able to play with them so I need to know really.

DH thinks I'm being silly and I should wait till Monday but phsychologically I'm not going to cope too well.

Is it too early? I had a scan when I was 6 weeks with my daughter and they saw the heartbeat then. I'm all confused now :wacko:

Sorry babe my fault, I read 4 wks 6 days on your ticker somehow?!?!

No, it is not too early to have a scan hun! :hugs:x

I called the doctors who basically said as I'm not crawling around on the floor in agony there was no point in seeing me. I then drove to the clinic where they do the scans and they've said the same thing.

So I decided to bring my private scan date forward and they are seeing me tomorrow at 12.45! I'm so relieved someone is willing to look at me.

What has annoyed me the most is even if they can't possibly fit me in for a scan till next Monday, why have they not even looked at me?

Anyway, I'm not going to be bitter about it. I'll know exactly what's going on in just over 24 hours and at least my mind will be at rest. I still haven't had anymore bleeding since Monday night so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't start up again.

I'm sure lots of people have bleeding and it'll be just fine!
I suppose it's hard for the medics to find time for all pregnant ladies who bleed - it honestly does sound quite common.

As you've not had big cramps then I'd say things are looking good.

fingers and toes crossed for you tomorrow.

I'm back from my scan and everything is fine :happydance:. Beano was floating away oblivious to all the worry he/she is causing. I also heard the heartbeat which I didn't think would be possible!!!! I am measuring the right size for my dates so hopefully everything is going to be ok.

I've still got my other scan booked for Monday so I think I'm going to go to that aswell.

great stuff!! I can see your baby is a little trouble maker already!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->