ive just been cursed

weestar21

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
a polish woman just came to my door with a note saying how poor they are and are selling pictures for £10 and becasue i said i didnt have any money she said shes going to puta curse on me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

im scared now

Honest you have nothing to worry about,if she comes again do the withced finger at her and say ok I wish back ten-fold.

I hate people who do this it is a load of crap.

Right to make you feel better I have taken the curse from you to me
Bex

Oh sweetie, don't worry about it, they are all full of shit

I once told 1 i was a witch and the curse would come back twofold on her
:rofl: :rofl:

they just do it to scare you and make you part with your hard earned cash!!!

nothing against her though and the pictures were self portraites of babies but why the heck would i want a portrait of a baby who isnt mine, but i wasnt lying when i sadi no i had no money

just rang OH brothers girlfriend as she lives on teh otherstreet, she said they come round every year :shock:
what ive got to look forward to now lol

I'd of said "well thats ok how about I curse you & put my bat on your knee caps"

Stupid people, ignore it hun!! Oh & do the suggestion above next year!

just need to get a steal baseball bat for then :twisted: :twisted:

thanks hun
xxxxx

Don't worry about it, she's just talking shit.

weestar21 said:
nothing against her though and the pictures were self portraites of babies but why the heck would i want a portrait of a baby who isnt mine, but i wasnt lying when i sadi no i had no money

Isn't a self portrait a pic you paint yourself of yourself? If so is she trying to tell you that these babies painted themselfs? :? lol

Dont worry about it hun. she was probably trying to scare you like Jo said.
What a cow ! :shock:

Aww poor Weestar, just tell them to fcuk off back home :D

Sorry not PC :oops:

Those bloody people should be ashamed of themselves! Don't give it another thought, bloody arses they are!

I would just shut the door in her face. Plus Curses only work if you bleive in them. Next time https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-002.gifhttps://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-025.gif

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->