i've lost one of my boys

loulou1983

Reaction score
ladies

i lost one of my boys ( Nicholas) at 17 days old. He died so suddenly at home last weekend. H I'm so devastated I hardly know what to write. Its taken me a week to write this message to let you know. We had to go to look for a single pram this afternoon for Alex and my heart is breaking...we left the shop with nothing. I just want to curl up and sob but i have a baby to look after and he needs me.

I've never posted on this forum before, but your post made me want to respond ... I am praying for you right now, praying you will find comfort through this awful time of anguish. My words seem so inadequate, but I do want you to know you are being prayed for - I'm asking for God's comfort be with you and your family, that in unexpected ways you will feel the presence of angels surrounding you, that even now you would feel wrapped in a protective love. I also pray for your baby Alex, that he will feel connected to you and your family, that even in the middle of this anguish, that he would know he is loved and precious to you. God be with you.

I am so, so sorry.
You and your family are in my thoughts. :hugs:xxx

oh my darling I have no words - I cant imagine how you feel. God I feel useless, my heart breaks for you.

Have you visited the loss section on here? I know that the ladies there get lots of support from each other? https://www.babyandbump.com/stillbirths-neonatal-loss-sids/

i've lurked amd read a few posts in the loss section but not ready to post there yet. I will in time. Feel gutted that alex has lost his twin. We are waiting on post mortem results but the hospital are preparing us for a SIDS diagnosis. I feel so guilty. He died in my arms whilst breastfeeding...i fell asleep and found him when i woke up at 3am. God its so awful i just cant get my head around it. I shouldnt have fallen asleep.

Oh my ggosh...I am so, so sorry. My heart just breaks for you..I know the pain, not first hand, but my best friend had to bury a child. I saw the pain, agony..If you ever want to talk, please reach out, and grab that baby and love him too! Cling to him, as I am sure you are doing....to you and your hubby, and entire family, my prayers and sorrowful thoughts..

Oh god - dont ever blame yourself!!!!!! We all know how shatteringly exhausting newborn twins are DONT EVER EVER EVER BLAME YOURSELF!!! I for one did exactly what you did and fell asleep while feeding.

Alex will be fine I guarentee it dont you worry about that - Nicholas will always be with you all.

God am I making all this worse? If you can think of anything I can do to help in any way - finding support organisations or anything please please just ask xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no words are ever going to be enough but just could'nt read it and go without just saying im so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you all at this awful time xxx

I am so sorry for your loss :cry:
:hugs:
I don't know what to say. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. xx

I'm so sorry for you loss :hugs:

Fly high LO x x

No-one should ever have to go through this I'm so so sorry you are x you're in my thoughts xxx

It is not your fault. But, I will tell you, every time a parent looses a child, the automatic thought is that they did something wrong..you will have to work yourself through that in time...you did nothing wrong!

I'm so sorry hun. I really have no words that can comfort you, but please don't ever blame yourself. My thoughts are with you and your family x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->