i've lost one of my boys

:cry: I'm sat here in tears from your story and I just had to offer my condolences and wish you well. My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. :hugs::hugs:

You poor, poor girl :cry::nope:

Words cannot express how absolutely gutted I feel for you right now. My heart is aching :cry: All of us fear the loss of a child, few of us actually have to face it, and the loss of a twin I believe has an added dimension of pain which must be particularly hard to bear my love.

You are a wonderful, loving, mum who does not deserve this pain, and you are in NO WAY responsible. Please, please seek help from the women who know how you are feeling, those that have been there - you really do need their help over the coming months. DOn't try to be brave my love - healing from bubba's loss is going to take time and support.

THinking of you and your family sweetheart :hugs:

So sorry for your loss my love -
my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

you did nothing wrong. every mother with a new born dozes off at times while feeding them - i know i did. he died happy and content in your arms honey! he will alwasy be there with you and his brother. dont you dare blame yourself!!! it is not your fault!!

fly high lo and look after your mummy daddy and brother!

Oh huni! I am so sorry! :hugs: RIP Nicholas watch over your family xxx

So sorry to hear this - its devastating. Your all in my thoughts xxx

You poor, poor girl :cry::nope:

Words cannot express how absolutely gutted I feel for you right now. My heart is aching :cry: All of us fear the loss of a child, few of us actually have to face it, and the loss of a twin I believe has an added dimension of pain which must be particularly hard to bear my love.

You are a wonderful, loving, mum who does not deserve this pain, and you are in NO WAY responsible. Please, please seek help from the women who know how you are feeling, those that have been there - you really do need their help over the coming months. DOn't try to be brave my love - healing from bubba's loss is going to take time and support.

THinking of you and your family sweetheart :hugs:

I could not have put it better than this, so I quote it to echo its sentiments entirely :nope: :cry: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you and your family, you are in my thoughts x x x

I am so very sorry for your loss, I wish there was something else I could say to offer you some comfort but I know no words will make any difference. I am thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time :hugs: xx

:cry:I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby boy. I too have lost a baby, and know what you are going through. Please don’t blame yourself for what happened, it is not your fault. I know there are very little words to comfort and console, but please know that many of us are thinking and praying for you during these dark hours. Please PM me if you ever need to talk.

And although you are not ready to post in the sids and loss section yet, wanted to let you know that the ladies there are wonderful and truly godsend. My condolences to you, your partner and your family. RIP little one. :angel:

I'm so sorry, you and your family are in my thoughts xx

im so sorry for your loss :hugs: my thoughts are with you and your family

I am so deeply sorry :hugs: What happened was awful but not your fault. Your son will always be a twin, even if now he'll be in a single buggy you will always have your angel looking after his brother

I'm so very sorry for your loss! :hugs: There isn't anything I can say to offer comfort except it was not your fault and we are all praying for you and your OH :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family during this time. Fly high little Angel.

I am so sorry for your loss :cry: truly awful news :nope: it wasn't your fault hun.
Words seem useless at times like this. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->