i've lost one of my boys

Oh god hun. I don't even know what to say. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please don't blame yourself....you're going through a hard enough time already. Just take everyday one day at a time.
:hugs:

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. Please don't blame yourself for what happened, and be sure to take time to cry whenever you need to do so.

I am heartbroken for you hun - so so sorry for your loss. It is not your fault, please dont blame yourself. Having one newborn is exhausting enough but looking after twins is just so so tiring. I too have fallen asleep many many times while breastfeeding one of my boys - it is so easily done. You are in my thoughts and I hope that you will find some comfort soon. xxx

You poor woman..how devasting:cry: i'm so so sorry you lost your LO

It must be so hard finding the strength to carry on...

massive :hugs:....

your little one died in your arms knowing he was loved as he turned into an angel.... fly high little one:kiss:

Hi LouLou. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I haven't posted on here for a long time, but I felt I had to contact you. I also lost one of my twin boys, in May. Although my circumstances are different I understand the feeling of grieving for one son whilst trying to enjoy your other son. I had James and Harry on 10th May 2010, 8 weeks early. James did not have any kidneys (we knew this from wk 17 of my pregnancy) and he died two days before he was born. Harry is a beautiful, healthy, happy 7 month old - he is such a content baby and I know James lives through him.

I am not really good with words, but I just want you to know I understand all of the different emotions you will be experiencing and if you want to ask me any questions please do. 7 months on my grief is still quite raw and I am finding the run up to Christmas quite emotional. I just have to do my best to be a good mummy to Harry and make sure he grows up knowing he has a big brother who is always watching over him.

Take care. With love. Roobie xxx

Hi LouLou. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I haven't posted on here for a long time, but I felt I had to contact you. I also lost one of my twin boys, in May. Although my circumstances are different I understand the feeling of grieving for one son whilst trying to enjoy your other son. I had James and Harry on 10th May 2010, 8 weeks early. James did not have any kidneys (we knew this from wk 17 of my pregnancy) and he died two days before he was born. Harry is a beautiful, healthy, happy 7 month old - he is such a content baby and I know James lives through him.

I am not really good with words, but I just want you to know I understand all of the different emotions you will be experiencing and if you want to ask me any questions please do. 7 months on my grief is still quite raw and I am finding the run up to Christmas quite emotional. I just have to do my best to be a good mummy to Harry and make sure he grows up knowing he has a big brother who is always watching over him.

Take care. With love. Roobie xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Loulou just pooping to see how your doing and to let you know your in my thoughts :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Please dont blame yourself, its exhausting enough looking after one newborn, let alone two. My thoughts are with you & your family xx

Roobie74 :hugs:

Sorry.
I know words are not enough honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back