I've made a confession...

MissMuffet

Mum of 2
Reaction score
and told hubby that I had joined a great forum (b&b, of course!) to chat with other ladies... and he didn't show the slightest interest! Men! :dohh:

haha, craig loves coming on here with me lol. he just loves to be nosey haha

Ha ha! I told my oh that I joined and keep reading bits out but he isn't the least bit interested- unless its in the over 18 bit!

My OH just glazes over when I try to talk to him about bnb, he says he can't excited about any other baby than ours! Quite sweet I suppose but would love to be able to talk to him more about it.

haha my OH thinks its fab that I have someone to vent with... haha and like angel1990, he comes on here with me. nosey bugger.

xxxxx

My OH is just like' oh are you on b&b again!' - I tell him stories too and he couldn't care less! x

:lol: My OH just kinda looks at me in a pitying way :dohh:

I think my OH tries to ignore that I'm on here -it freaks him out a bit still I think! He only really listens if I tell him stuff from the 18+ section -one track mind eh? :lol:

Not actually told my husband I come on here yet. Don't think he'd mind though.

K x

I think my OH appreciates the great advice I have gotten from on here over the months but he's not at all interested in coming on himself. I think its pretty sweet when you see guys and dads signed up here :D

my OH knows i come on here but like most of u couldnt care less :( hope he feel diff when its us who get the BFP!!

my hubby just rolls his eyes a bit and can't believe I have so many posts on here!

DH and I were eating dinner out tonight and we were talking about TTC stuff and I said something and he said "did you find that on your baby forum?" and smiled.

I forgot I leant him my laptop the other day - BnB came up in the address bar when he was typing in something else that began www.b

So I guess he knows now lol. He was very cool about it and says he's excited that we're trying next year too :)

K x

OH knows I come on here but doesn't know how much I come on or what it's all about :)

My OH isnt the least bit interested/bothered about me coming on here, as far as he's concerned if i'm boring other people with baby talk and not him, that can only be a good thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->