Ive only gone & got my BFP first month trying!!

Congratulations, the same thing happened to me the first month -- you must be one fertile lady!!!

I can not believe it ladies!!

My period is due on the 14th 15th August, and I thought what the hell Ill take a test early. Went down tot he shops got a pregnancy test, and there it is my BFP. My birthday is tomorrow, and I cant think of a better gift and I am totally in shock. Its our first month trying, and I had the implanon taken out on the 13th July... Ive attched a photo I have just taken now...

This is a BFP isnt it?..My fiance is over the moon.

EternalRose

This is fantastic news. I am so pleased for you!

Wow thats quick! Big congrats!! x

we got ours this month too!! first month trying!! Couldn't believe it!!

Wow!!! Well done you eternal rose!!! Am so pleased for you, although sorry we're not TTC buddies... Lets hope some of your luck will rub off on me for my first month of trying!! lol xxx

aww congrats hun i got my bfp last thur aswell. It was also my first month. how good are we lol. take care xx

awwwwww my god :D thats sooo great eternal rose !! im so happy for you :D
xxx

I can not believe it ladies!!

My period is due on the 14th 15th August, and I thought what the hell Ill take a test early. Went down tot he shops got a pregnancy test, and there it is my BFP. My birthday is tomorrow, and I cant think of a better gift and I am totally in shock. Its our first month trying, and I had the implanon taken out on the 13th July... Ive attched a photo I have just taken now...

This is a BFP isnt it?..My fiance is over the moon.

EternalRose

Hey same as me!! In fact literally 3 weeks ago, we received a text from BIL with the 12 week scan of my SIL. I just burst into tears on seeing that. (bearing in mind oh and I hadn't really properly discussed having children) it came to light just how much I wanted one. So we said we would 'see what happens' I knew I was OV the following weekend, no idea which day exactly as I had never done temping or anything, just a vague idea from an online OV calculator. We only BD 3 times since then and I just thought it was not enough to catch it. However tested monday (due af 15th) and :bfp:
When are you due, I think I'm 25th April.

CONGRATS GIRL!!! HAPPY B DAY!!! also i have two questions how long were you on implanon and did you have periods with it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->