Ive only gone & got my BFP first month trying!!

CONGRATS GIRL!!! HAPPY B DAY!!! also i have two questions how long were you on implanon and did you have periods with it???

Hi ya hun, I had my implanon in for 3 years and one week. It came out on the 13th July. I had no period first year, sporadic periods second year and then periods every month third year ( so a bit messed up really) I had a period on the 15th July and I think I concieved on my fiances birthday 29th July. x

I can not believe it ladies!!

My period is due on the 14th 15th August, and I thought what the hell Ill take a test early. Went down tot he shops got a pregnancy test, and there it is my BFP. My birthday is tomorrow, and I cant think of a better gift and I am totally in shock. Its our first month trying, and I had the implanon taken out on the 13th July... Ive attched a photo I have just taken now...

This is a BFP isnt it?..My fiance is over the moon.

EternalRose

Hey same as me!! In fact literally 3 weeks ago, we received a text from BIL with the 12 week scan of my SIL. I just burst into tears on seeing that. (bearing in mind oh and I hadn't really properly discussed having children) it came to light just how much I wanted one. So we said we would 'see what happens' I knew I was OV the following weekend, no idea which day exactly as I had never done temping or anything, just a vague idea from an online OV calculator. We only BD 3 times since then and I just thought it was not enough to catch it. However tested monday (due af 15th) and :bfp:
When are you due, I think I'm 25th April.

Hi hun, congratulations, I think Im due 25th April too. xx yay xx

fantastic news , congrats on your bfp xxx

1st month?!?! Wonderful!!! Send some of that luck this way, sweetie!!

congratulations. Lucky you to catch it on your first month and what a fantastic birthday present. wish a healthy 9 months. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->