I've quit smoking...

Ready2Go

Mummy to 1 little lady
Reaction score
... and I think I might end up killing someone / many people...

I've made the decision as I don't want to be quitting or smoking when I'm PG, and I want to do it before I TTC, but it's absolutely killing me!

I only started on Monday, and I'm using patches, but it's been a really rough week at work and I've lost my cigarette crutch!!

This isn't the first time I've quit, in fact I've been a bit of a serial quitter in the past, but this time I'm really serious. I don't want to smoke when I'm pregnant, I don't want to smoke when I'm pregnant, I don't want to smoke when I'm pregnant - but equally I want to keep my job, and I might lose it if I smash a fire extinguisher over someone's head for looking at me the wrong way (or come back from a fag break smelling of smoke), tell someone to F**K off out of my office or I'm gonna run after them with my letter opener, or throw my sodding stupid laptop out of the window followed by someone from IT... :hissy::hissy::hissy:

GAH!!! Dilemmas ;)

Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest!!!

Thanks for listening ;) x

Well done ready2go, you have got the hardest part over with.
I quit 3 years ago and my mam said i was a bitch. Just tell ppl at work that your are quitting smoking and to stay out of your way for a week

Well done to you for quitting 3 years ago! And I'll try to tell them to stay out of my way... who knows, that might mean I can actually get some work done!! ;)

i found apologising in advance worked so they were prewarned if i told them to go jump of a bridge

Well done for quitting! It'll be hard at first but at least you know that in the long run it will benefit you and your future LO.

Well done you! Keep it up, it will be worth it in the long run, even if you are going insane right now. :) x

It does get easier.
I quit 8 years ago now.
There are times when I think - Hmm, a cigarette would be good now - but they are extremely rare now.

Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->