IVF #2 in July. Anyone else???

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
So my 1st resulted in a :bfp: but ended in miscarriage/chemical at 6 weeks. They transferred 2 embryos and they believe 1 was chemical and then i miscarried the other...but there is no way to no for sure. This all happened on June 1-7. I am now on BCP to prepare for my 2nd IVF cycle and Im nervous as hell.

My first IVF cycle was weird. I was on Follistim for almost 3 weeks (I have PCOS and couldnt find a good dose...it was either way to high or way to low). At retrieval, they only got 5 eggs--and 4 fertilized...2 got fertilized with 2 sperm so we couldnt use them...so i only had 2 embryos, and we transferred both of them. So I had none left to freeze.

First cycle, we did Lupron, Follistim, low dose HCG, Ovidrel, Crinone, and Estrace.

This cycle, we are doing Follistim, low dose HCG, Ganirelix, Crinone, Estrace, and either Ovidrel or Lupron for a trigger.

I'm just so nervous!! I have been TTC for over 4 years now, and my SIL is getting a c-section on July 11...and I am trying to be happy about it and happy for her, but she has something that I want and she doesnt appreciate it at all...all she does is whine about it and shit...and she barely takes care of my other nephew as it is.

I really want/need this to work!! I just want my baby...I want my son to have a brother or sister. This may sound bad, but when I got pregnant wth my son, I was only 18 so I didnt enjoy it or enjoy him as a baby cuz I struggled like crazy to support him. I didnt appreciate having him as much as i should have. I know thats bad, but i mean like i said i was 18. i was way too young to be a mom, but i know now that he is my miracle and i tell him everyday!! I am desperate for this to work...i cant stand knowing that i cant get pregnant.

So I guess I am looking for July/August IVF buddies. Anyone interested in chit chatting with this basketcase???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->