IVF 2019 chatter

Thank you goingforit, I nearly went over for a scan to start provera to get af started but I didn’t want the hassle of another appointment, luckily I didn’t bother as it started 2 days later lol
The crappy thing is if my cycles are long again there’s going to be a 3 month wait in between trying again if this time doesn’t work, just have to stay positive!

How are you feeling?

Thank you goingforit, I nearly went over for a scan to start provera to get af started but I didn’t want the hassle of another appointment, luckily I didn’t bother as it started 2 days later lol
The crappy thing is if my cycles are long again there’s going to be a 3 month wait in between trying again if this time doesn’t work, just have to stay positive!

How are you feeling?

Great that it started straight after. All crossed for this cycle. Can you remind me..is it a FET? Medicated or natural?

I am doing well thank you. Almost 13 weeks. Moved house last Friday and finally feel like we are getting the main rooms straight. Had my scan on Monday and all is good :) My sickness got better around week 10...not completely gone but think it's only when I'm over tired.

Have seen it's an FET...sorry my head had been scrambled with the house move!

Ahh don’t worry goingforit, you’ve obviously been very busy! I’m glad you’re feeling less sick, previously mine got better 14-16 weeks, congratulations on the new house! So exciting to be getting things ready for the new little one xx

Hugs all.

No bfp in my neck of the woods.

Sending tons of sticky dust and prayers for those waiting for ivf or just to have a natural cycle bring home a rainbow baby. :)

Hi FT I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get your bfp, I pray it happens for you very soon, sending hugs back to you!

How is everyone else?

My cycle is complete and otd is today, as usual though I never wait and been getting positives since 5dp5dt, have to ring clinic today to arrange blood test, fingers crossed everything is ok, nervous for the scan around 7 weeks

Hope everyone is well and enjoying some nice weather

Thank you!!

And Congrats Star!!!

I am so happy you posted this!! I was searching round for some good news!

Keep us posted on your 7 week visit :wohoo:

Thank you FT, blood test for beta is tomorrow

@star25 congratulations!

@FTale sorry you don't have good news too. Big hugs to you and good luck for next time. It will happen eventually!

I am hoping to do a at home insem this cycle but it is the first week on my new job so I feel it is a bit adventurous... I got a new CBFM and untill now (cd13) only got low readings, so I wonder if it's really working. We'll see. Working again is good though, I really needed the distraction after the loss, I fell into a pretty dark place in this process of losing the pregnancy.

Nima that makes total sense about getting back to work! I am sure that whatever you decide to do will be for the best. I hope all goes well.

Star congratulations!! That is amazing news :) Good luck for your 7 week scan. Keep us updated. A serial tester like me...so hard to refrain!

FTale I'm so sorry that it hasn't been your turn yet. How is everything else with your health?

Star: Hope you got awesome beta news Hugs

Nima: I like that you are giving at home insem a try. Just vaginal right? No squirting any sperm into cervix unless it has been washed first at a proper clinic. All the semen has 'stuff' in it that can cause severe uterine cramping. But...Im preaching to the choir probably but incase you didnt know had to pass that on. Cant bare the thought of you going through anymore pain.
Work is the best distraction ever. It keeps my from going all over the place with ttc thoughts. Keep us posted on how you are. Hugs

Going: Life in general is blazing perfect. I guess thats why im still chasing that rainbow. Yeah some things could be better but what is right is all that truly matters. Does that make sense?
Right now feeling like I need a ttc sanity check.:tease: been at it too long. Wish there were infertility spas where you could relax at, cry, break things...and no one questioned anything :laugh2:

Alright gotta go sweet ladies. Sticky vibes and Bubba Dust!!

Lol I love the spa idea! I would definitely go there...

Thank you for the concern and information, indeed no iui for us, only going with the syringe (no needle!) Close to the cervix and hoping for the swimmers to do the rest. It is actually how we always did it, since fertility treatment isn't available for us gays in Switzerland... I could only do the monitoring and follow up here, but as soon as it involves a donor I'm not allowed to be treated.

Anyway we did the insems on a high and a peak day on cbfm with positive opk and now we wait. I am not too hopeful but it will happen eventually so I'll just keep trying.

You guys are so positive! Thank you for that optimism boost ftale!
Have a beautiful day you all!

Nima, thank you, you’ve got to do what’s right for you, if you’re adventurous then it’s your time to go for it! Work is a good distraction for definite, I’ll be hoping the best for you this cycle!

Ft, thank you, any kind of soanwoukd be good right now lol, not that it ever happens but an infertility spa would help a lot of people!
Sticky vibes and baby dust to you too

Atm, beta at 12dp5dt was 654 so feeling relieved now, it’s the highest one we’ve had for the dpt so far, 7 week scan Is on 27th August when I’ll be 7w3d so I’ll Ben praying for a heartbeat

Hi Ladies,

Hope it's alright to join this thread again :)

We transferred 2 x 5 day blasts yesterday. First beta is the 19th but I will testing at home around 5dp5dt

SmartSelect_20190808-172115_Gallery.jpg

Hi miss, congrats on being pupo!
Are you Looking forward to testing?

Oh yay miss congratulations! Was hoping to see this update today!

I'm not convinced that this will stick around.

Not getting very dark like I'm used to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->