IVF Article number Bleh - Egg Collection

Aw bless you, Toby. Am just in nervy edgy negative mood at the minute, convincing myself of all kinds, and I am really trying not to but I cannot help it. The toffee crisps do enjoy your cheerleading. I just wish I could feel it/them.

Hi hun!

Hope you dont mind me popping in to wish you lots of luck with this pregnancy!

I REALLY hope that you can start believing soon.... but I understand your defense mechanism.

Wishing you lots of luck for a 'boring' pregnancy! xxx

Aw bless you, Toby. Am just in nervy edgy negative mood at the minute, convincing myself of all kinds, and I am really trying not to but I cannot help it. The toffee crisps do enjoy your cheerleading. I just wish I could feel it/them.

:hug: must be really tough at the moment but just remember as each day goes by the odds get better and better:hug:
you will feel them move before you know it but until then i am sending you some gentle :sick: vibes so the toffee crisps make their presence to you known should be with you next week sometime(aprox!)
hope work is ok and they are being gentle with you and you have remembered the absolutly no housework whatsoever rule!!when you are feeling neative coe and rant in your journal or something, may help to let it go a bit, as i have said before i dont believe it will affect your toffee crisps but its nicer for you if you dont keep it all in........think i may have spent to much time with my counseller but you know what i mean!!!

Am just so tired of all this not knowing. I am now convinced I have a blighted ovum and this is why I have barely any symptoms at all. The one symptom I DO have is wanting to sleep

Am just so tired of all this not knowing. I am now convinced I have a blighted ovum and this is why I have barely any symptoms at all. The one symptom I DO have is wanting to sleep

Hey CS,

I understand your reluctance, but tiredness is a major symptom!!!

I'm sure they'll all come in leaps and bounds, and this time next week, you'll be typing and puking, whilst holding still so sore bb's don't hurt, and secretly yearning for pickled onions and cream.

:hugs::hugs:

Big :hug:

Oh CurleySue :hugs:

if it's any consolation I had a blighted ovum in January and I had major symtoms with it!

XXX

Sweetie, morning sickness doesn't really kick in until 6 weeks. I've often said the only sympton I have ever had in early pregnancy is no symptons. I promise you there is a big gap from 4-6 weeks, where the cramps disappear, the sickness doesn't kick in, and tiredness is the only sympton. And yes, I'm talking my successful pregnancy here.

I'm sure you'll be fine.....is your doc/clinic not offering Beta HCG blood count tests to monitor levels rising? Surely you'd be entitled to those? That should give you some reassurance.....

I hope you get some stronger symptoms soon to help ease your worries ... I'll go do my vomit dance this evening if you wish ... :rofl:

I hope you get some stronger symptoms soon to help ease your worries ... I'll go do my vomit dance this evening if you wish ... :rofl:

Please summon the carrot, Maz. It'd really make me feel better <3

Nicnac, thanks for that. I know that tiredness is a symptom but in truth the fact that I've been up since 5am most mornings for no reason whatsoever is most likely what is causing the tiredness.

I just cannot imagine there is anything 'in there' and I have this vivid image of turning up for the scan and them saying "Sorry, there is a sac but fuck all else!" Could be denial, could be something else. It's just horrifying, this wait. Am so tired of waiting.

Lyns - my hospital offering blood tests? Seriously? They send people away for four months with drugs without even testing if they are working. They tell you to do a Clearblue 16 days after your embryo transfer and say "Ah, right" if you phone them to tell them you are pregnant. They promise to put you on a progesterone trial if you get pregnant, get your hopes up that it will be a major reduction in miscarriage risks if you take part...and then tell you "Sorry, the trial isn't on at the minute." My hospital sucks balls!!!!!

come and join me in the vomit dance maz, i have been doing it for the toffee crisps since last week!!!
tiredness is a great sympton
xx

Bring on the carrots!!!!!!

Carrots, carrots, carrots, carrots!!!!!

:rofl:

:hug: for you and the toffee crisps:hug:
i guess because of your journey so far you are never going to trot along in the bubble of naive bliss that many first timers(including me the first time) have BUT just because you know all the things that can go wrong it doesnt mean they will. It is the weirdest of all feelings that all that stuff can go on in there and you be unware of it but thats just how it is and i guess nothing much will reassure you till you see it your self-thats a feeling i understand well but just hang on in there, your doing fab
xxx

Have you noticed there is carrot in puke even if you don't even eat carrot? Baffles me, that does.

Vomit Dance. Like a Rain Dance only the backing music is S Club 7.

:hug: for you and the toffee crisps:hug:
i guess because of your journey so far you are never going to trot along in the bubble of naive bliss that many first timers(including me the first time) have BUT just because you know all the things that can go wrong it doesnt mean they will. It is the weirdest of all feelings that all that stuff can go on in there and you be unware of it but thats just how it is and i guess nothing much will reassure you till you see it your self-thats a feeling i understand well but just hang on in there, your doing fab
xxx

I'd LOVE naive bliss. I really would. Would love to be someone so confident in things that they would not even anticipate the possibility of something going wrong.

Am trying, seriously I am, but I feel kind of bad for the toffee crisp(s) since I don't even believe they are in there.

you desperatly want them and willed them to be there,thats enough-they never need to know you didnt believe their were there. people place alot of value on positive thinking, and rightly so but ultimatly its not going to change the outcome,just your journey so please dont add that guilt to your worry
xxx

I know how you feel CS after 3 years of not preventing we imagined the worse and dreamed of all the bad things. We paid for an early scan cos we just didn't believe it. PMA and I'll join you in the :sick: :happydance: to help. Ps I was never sick so that sign never came for me only nausea at 7 weeks so don't panic if you don't either.

Have you noticed there is carrot in puke even if you don't even eat carrot? Baffles me, that does.

Vomit Dance. Like a Rain Dance only the backing music is S Club 7.

I know ... How does that happen??? Not sure it's one I want to google though ...

How you feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->