IVF Article number Bleh - Egg Collection

Aw bless, you girls are lovely <333

Pippin, I know exactly what you are saying. We wait so long that it's natural we are expecting or anticipating something to go wrong. Its almost like we're not MEANT to get pregnant and if we do we're just waiting for something to go wrong. At the moment, I am convinced I have a blighted ovum. Next week it will probably be a missed miscarriage. Either way, I just cannot imagine walking out of that scanning room two weeks from now knowing there is something 'in there'. It's hard. But, it's just how I feel.

Maz, the carrot thing has always been a mystery. Apparently it's something to do with the fact that the stomach finds it difficult to digest? But what if you have not had carrots in about six months and they are STILL there?

The vomit dance should continue. Not a diddly squat little piddling second of nausea. I've had cramps, pretty bad, and dare I be graphic and say I 'go' every three days now so I guess I have the old pationconsti...but, other than that? Nothing.

Tis what has me worried...

Having said that, I did a FRER this morning (was only four quid, wow) and it was like three times as dark as the control line, so that must be a good sign. Plus, I have not bled...another good sign?

I hope, I hope...

All good things come to those that wait they say............ b****cks I say, we want it now!!! That goes for the scans, morning sickness through to the birth. It will all come though so don't worry (yer right she says, but maybe if we say it enough it might sink in :winkwink:). I can't stress how different we all are and that goes for symptoms. I seem to have gotten off very lightly in most departments, I now see it as a good thing but it freaked me out for the most part.

Anyway now for that dance

:happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick: :happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick:
:happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick: :happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick::happydance::sick:

Maz, the carrot thing has always been a mystery. Apparently it's something to do with the fact that the stomach finds it difficult to digest? But what if you have not had carrots in about six months and they are STILL there?

If carrots are so hard to digest and come back up next time we vomit ... why do we not vomit sweetcorn or pineapple as they both end up in the sewage works in the same form they entered our mouths!!! Or so hubster tells me when we eat a hawaiian pizza.

yuk!!!!
constipation another splendid early sympton-thats two you have now!
xx

if it helps i have my scan tomorrow and i am scared too

Ah don't be scared. Then again, I say that, whilst worrying shitless about blighted ovums and missed miscarriages!!! I've been reading up far too much about them, Toby, I really have.

Pippin, is probably okay to say you got off lightly now. I hope to be saying that in thirty weeks time. I COULD do without the need to vomit but it'd be terribly reassuring right now.

Even if it contained sweetcorn...which I have never eaten...but, Maz, you could always try the theory out. Next time you throw up, inspect it. Are there bits of corn? Bits of Peas?

Ah, today had really been a stupid day. Opinionated people really do my nut in and there seem to be opinionated people in abundance in the world right now.

mmc are cruel and i have had two in the last 10 months, am hoping thats my share over(not that i have googled them you understand but i believe they are relatively uncommon)
stop reading about all that stuff-that really isnt going to help, google the carrots in the sick thing if you need to google :)
As fro opiniated people, i think your right there are plenty around- i work in a school and when i went in today hardly anyone is talking to anyone else, i used to think i was a bit mental but today i learnt i am definately not the only one!!!
big love to you and the toffee crisps, its nearly the weekend and then you will be closer to 6weeks than 5-every day that goes past is a good day!
xx

Hopefully this will not be another one for you <3333

I can't stand the waiting, Toby. I really can't. That last week dragged and there is still 13 days before scan. I'm no longer tired or crampy and my boobs no longer hurt. You understand how much this worries me, no?

Hi hon,

Just wanted to pop by with some :hugs::hugs:. I can understand your worries, I'm exactly like that too. Part of me fears that if I ever see that second line, I'd spend the next 10 weeks wracked with worry and just cause myself stress. :hugs: I know it's easy to say, but you need to try and relax.

Reassuringly, there's lots in peoples journals about symptoms coming and going over the first few weeks, and then wham bam, head down the can!!! :sick:

As for the great vomit debate, :rofl:, I always thought the "carrots" were stomach lining? Or is that one of those urban myths?

Hope you have a lovely calming day, and far from wanting to see you in pain hon, but hope your boobs hurt like hell! :rofl:

Big :hug:

Curly sue my symptons stopped completely on friday and i felt back to normal but today I got my miracle- I can totally understand the worry you have but miracles really do happen and i cant tell you how much i hope you get yours. I can now also tell you for a fact it doesnt matter how negative you feel, other peoples positive thinking is enough, i didnt have a positive thought in my head but today, everything is ok. the waiting is horrible but the time will pass and we will all help you get there
xxxx

Hi hon,

Just wanted to pop by with some :hugs::hugs:. I can understand your worries, I'm exactly like that too. Part of me fears that if I ever see that second line, I'd spend the next 10 weeks wracked with worry and just cause myself stress. :hugs: I know it's easy to say, but you need to try and relax.

Reassuringly, there's lots in peoples journals about symptoms coming and going over the first few weeks, and then wham bam, head down the can!!! :sick:

As for the great vomit debate, :rofl:, I always thought the "carrots" were stomach lining? Or is that one of those urban myths?

Hope you have a lovely calming day, and far from wanting to see you in pain hon, but hope your boobs hurt like hell! :rofl:

Big :hug:

It could be an urban myth. Not too sure to be honest. It's a famous mystery of the world though isnt it, how carrots always tend to reside within vomit? That makes me wonder if rabbits enjoy throwing up...

I never thought I'd see the second line. I see it now, but I don't really put any faith into it. It's really horrible. You stress for months and years about never getting a positive yet when you get one, you don't believe it will last. People keep talking to me about things baby related and I actually don't want to listen :s

Feeling a bit sick right now. And no, it's not nausea. It's the fact that Glen Fucking Johnson is wearing our sodding kit and trying to steal my gorgeous Arbeloa's place. WHY WHY did we buy a man who steals toilet seats and plaits his hair? WHY?

I would like boob pain though. And sickness. Anything but the period pain I am feeling right now.

Aw bless you, Toby, you got through things. That is great :)

:happydance:HI Curly Sue! hope you dont mind but I just read your thread - well I skipped pages cos its so long :D - but as a girl who has "been there,done that" concerning IVF (mine failed) I just wanted to say congratulations and wish you the best of luck for a fabulous 9 month long pregnancy! I was never lucky enough to have success with IVF,so its wonderful to see your success on this page!:hug:

:grr: (*)(*) :grr:

this is the sore boobs dance for you
xxx

It must be hard having people knowing and talking to you about baby stuff you dont want to talk about
x

It must be hard having people knowing and talking to you about baby stuff you dont want to talk about
x

When people haven't 'been through' it they assume everything is going to be fine. It must be such a lovely way to be. But we know that it isn't always the case, don't we, so we are more cautious. I don't want to talk about prams or maternity leave. My office manager, today, was actually taking me through the maternity pay scheme. I didn't say anything but I thought, is that wise? You had a miscarriage yourself once!!!

I am so happy you got your safe 12 weeks though. That is so lovely.

Londongirl - of course i don't mind you making an appearance on this here thread. I only hope your next IVF is more successful <333

It was a milestone for me after the last two times-feels like a miracle
I would have found that very hard at work, i think it would be reasonable to say that you would rather wait till 12 weeks to talk about stuff like that, and to other people as well-it really is a bit much when your living in the day to day so much at the moment:hug:

by the way i am offically taking up the post of positive vibe maker for the toffee crisps now so you dont have to worry about that anymore-they are getting all the positive thinking they need from me and everyone around you
xx

It'd be really nice if they (if it is them, or he, or she, or whatever) would take away the very unpleasant abdominal cramping they have given me. All it keeps doing is making me feel like the bitch is around the corner!!! Don't they say a constant dull ache is bad? This one isnt coming and going really. Its been pretty much constant all day :{

Glad for your milestone. That is very lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->