IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Hi Ladies,

I am not much of a poster but just felt that I needed a release and this would be the only way.

My story is we have been TTC for close to 4 years and and within those four years we went through DH getting mumps, laparoscopy for endometriosis then blockage of both tubes as well as hydrosalpinx.

Recently we decided to go for IVF and it was so quick(short protocol) I thought it would be a longer process. but oh well last week Monday we went for EC and this past Saturday we went for the ET.

Praying my beans stick. I am back at work and trying not to stress but every minute I seem to be googling "how soon can I test" and things like that.

No one at work knows and not even my family. Going for the blood test on Sunday and really hope all goes well.

Wishing everyone the best!!!

Welcome and congrats on being PUPO. My second round of IVF was also a short protocol. I was on minimal stimulation this time round. All the best. Hope and pray your babies stick.

AFM- today was my ET, the doctor's room was so full. DH and I were worried about our embryos. Turns out from the 9 eggs that were collected from my right ovary 4 fertilized and we got the following grades for each:

4AA
4AB
4BA
3BB

The quality was great compared to my previous cycle, so I guess minimal stimulation really produces high quality eggs. 😊😊

The doctor wanted to transfer 1 embryo because she is worried about multiple births. We insisted on 2 embryos (4AA and 4AB) and freeze the 4BA.

I'm praying these babies stick, I can't believe I'm PUPO. 😊😊

Those are excellent quality blasts! And congrats on being pupo!

Thank you Crystal 😊 😊. I'm smiling from ear to ear for now and enjoying this moment.

congrats on being PUPO, n8!!!! hoping for some sticky beans there!

crystal - congrats on your lines!! they are looking good. Try not to fret - it either is or isn't and worrying won't change it. :) enjoy your time with your bean(s)!

ren - i'm glad you're feeling better about things.

welcome, ref, and congrats on being PUPO as well!!! I hope you have some sticky beans as well - esp after 4 yrs of all that you've been through. My family doesn't know that we're doing IVF either. My DH is very private about these things and would rather not have to keep going back to people to tell them things didn't take or we miscarried, etc. So we'll just tell people once we are successful, hopefully. It's tough to keep this a secret, though! A couple of my friends know we're doing it but that's it.

cd1 for me today so let the games begin! I feel like I just got called off the bench and can finally play again! Man, I feel like it was forever since our last cycle (May). Preg test and BCP starts on Wed.
And I agree about the needles! the gonarelix was way easier for me. Though I did receive a hint that I could combine that with the menopur and just inject once. Though it was the 'worse' needle, it helped that it was only once. And I did shift from left to right and also higher/lower like there were quadrants on my belly.

good luck to all!! so many exciting things happening!! :happydance:

Thinking of all you ladies today and sending sticky dust for those waiting for their betas!!

Went in this morning for my second beta and I'm way more nervous about this be than the first! Eeeeeek! It's going to be a long day till results at 5pm!!

Thinking of all you ladies today and sending sticky dust for those waiting for their betas!!

Went in this morning for my second beta and I'm way more nervous about this be than the first! Eeeeeek! It's going to be a long day till results at 5pm!!

Don't be I'm sure the results are good. All the best

Tina- yes it's better to alternate

Ps- thank you. I felt the same way about the Menopur, I personally liked the Gonal f pen too. It was less painful

1babydreamer- thank you, I'm definitely going to watch a comedy and put my feet up after the transfer

Crystal- try not to stress my dear and 4dpt is very early. When is your beta test? From what I have heard in the group the progesterone suppositories can also irritate you and cause some bleeding. Don't worry too much and all the best

Krissy- congratulations on being pregnant and the beta is almost double😊

Em- thank you

My beta isn't until Friday. Today is 6dp5dt and I did another frer and it's still the same, no darker than yesterday. :nope:

When I first tested it took 4 days for my line to get darker. So no fretting yet, you're still in it!

N8ie - that's such great news about your 4 embryos! Congrats on being pupo!

1babydreamer - good luck today! It's always nerve-wracking, no matter what. Fx for another strong number.

Crystal - it takes at least 48 hrs for hcg levels to double so I found it better to compare tests every other day vs every day.

Ref - congrats on being pupo and good luck!

Wish - great news you're getting started! I remember that feeling of being on the bench and finally getting back in the game.

Afm - My FET is back on! I was able to get out of my work obligation so now I'm going forward as planned. I go in for a lining check on Thursday. I feel like there has already been so much drama in this cycle lol. Hopefully now things will go as planned.

Afm - My FET is back on! I was able to get out of my work obligation so now I'm going forward as planned. I go in for a lining check on Thursday. I feel like there has already been so much drama in this cycle lol. Hopefully now things will go as planned.

That's great news, all the best for Thursday.

Thanks so much Hun and best of luck to you on your FET!! :dust:

Just got my second beta results and we went up from 127 on Friday to 632 today!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now I feel like I can confidently say I'm pregnant! Hopefully I can relax until the first scan :winkwink:.

Thanks s much to everyone who sent sticky dust and good thoughts! :flower:

Just got my second beta results and we went up from 127 on Friday to 632 today!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now I feel like I can confidently say I'm pregnant! Hopefully I can relax until the first scan :winkwink:.

Congratulations!! That is such a strong beta!

Thanks so much Em!! I'm so very happy I can relax a bit. For now 😉.

Hi ladies,
just wanted to pop in and say i had my transfer today. We transferred 2 six day embryos, one was hatching and the other one was developing slower (per RE). Good luck and hope everyone will get their bfps:hugs::hugs: I don't post much but am always reading along. :dust:

Hi everyone! May I join you?
I became mother to an adorable little boy last November, thanks to FET 2 and anticoagulant therapy, after one freeze-all IVF and one chemical pregnancy. We "used" up all our embbies.

My husband and I decide to not wait but try again immediately. I breastfed for 6.5 months then we started IVF 2 months later - in August.

I have always done freeze-all, every time my E2 shoot sky high and despite of my fewer eggs retrieved, I am exposed to high risk of OHSS. This time, it went over 15,000! - Again a freeze-all. Retrieved 14 eggs, and 5 blasts made to day 5 or 6! They are 5AA, 4AA, 4AA, 4BB and 4AB. I was put on Dostinex to down regulate.

We decided to do a FET immediately. I got my period 5 days after the ER and now on CD7. I will get my lining checked this Friday and we will have an idea of when the transfer date will be.

In my last IVF, I have met some lovely and extremely helpful ladies here! I love this place - IVF is such an emotional journey, but the outcome and experience I had here worth the wait!

Congrats on being pregnant.

Mbg- congrats on being PUPO sending sticky vibes your way. I pray those embies stick.

Luciola- hi and welcome. Sorry about the overstimulation. All the best and yes this group has very supportive ladies

I'm starting to think I'm out.. as I'm now 6dp5dt and I don't even have any sign of a squinter I'm starting to feel really disappointed :( ans I had a hatching blast with I'm implantation glue..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->