IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Hi Ladies,
Congratulations N8ie your egg quality is superb
Goodluck to Wish2Bmom
1Babydreamer - Congratulations!!!!
Keeping myself from driving to get HPT as I know that will further drive me insane.
Praying through it all

Hi Ladies,
Congratulations N8ie your egg quality is superb
Goodluck to Wish2Bmom
1Babydreamer - Congratulations!!!!
Keeping myself from driving to get HPT as I know that will further drive me insane.
Praying through it all

Thank you and yes please keep praying. I'm also praying this is our season, that the Almighty will grant us with our heart's desire.

MissCassie please keep at it and don't give up. I know it's hard but give it a few more days.

Afm- I had mild cramps yesterday and earlier today, really hope it's the embies burrowing into their new home 😊.

A quick question please, how early can I test? Today I'm 1dp5dt.

Ref87 congrats on being pupo. Stick little beans stick!
Em glad things are back on track
Congrats mbg on being pupo. Fx.
Tina glad things are back on track. Fx.
N8 congrats on being pupo. Try and get rest, relax.
Crystal I saw the test lines. Yay Def see the line. Keep the faith and Fri beta should confirm.
Congrats babydreamer :happydance:
Wish2Bmom good luck fx.
MissCassie hang in there and try keep faith. I know it's difficult.
Good luck Luciola
Krissy great beta numbers.

Afm, back to work yesterday commuting using public transportation heat, busy busy workday exhausted. Hope it doesn't cause any damage. Yesterday was 4dp5dt. I'm feeling negative. Twinges mostly gone. Get really bloated and prego looking on/off. Have had light white cm show up but no hint of implantation bleed. No severe cramps to indicate implantation. Just twinges, sometimes little af like feeling. Sometimes feel chills which in past I get before af, temp drop. Isn't that a bad sign? Torn between wanting to test and waiting till Saturdays bloodwork. Just feel really pessimistic today. Dh so attached kissing belly showing everyone the pics of the embryos. Sniff. Have light headaches too on off. Boobs bit sore on off too but that's progesterone. So scared that I'm talking to my belly but what if there's nothing :( wanting to cry this morning. I think the lower body temp and feeling cooler when there is heat wave is most concerning.

Ref87 congrats on being pupo. Stick little beans stick!
Em glad things are back on track
Congrats mbg on being pupo. Fx.
Tina glad things are back on track. Fx.
N8 congrats on being pupo. Try and get rest, relax.
Crystal I saw the test lines. Yay Def see the line. Keep the faith and Fri beta should confirm.
Congrats babydreamer :happydance:
Wish2Bmom good luck fx.
MissCassie hang in there and try keep faith. I know it's difficult.
Good luck Luciola
Krissy great beta numbers.

Afm, back to work yesterday commuting using public transportation heat, busy busy workday exhausted. Hope it doesn't cause any damage. Yesterday was 4dp5dt. I'm feeling negative. Twinges mostly gone. Get really bloated and prego looking on/off. Have had light white cm show up but no hint of implantation bleed. No severe cramps to indicate implantation. Just twinges, sometimes little af like feeling. Sometimes feel chills which in past I get before af, temp drop. Isn't that a bad sign? Torn between wanting to test and waiting till Saturdays bloodwork. Just feel really pessimistic today. Dh so attached kissing belly showing everyone the pics of the embryos. Sniff. Have light headaches too on off. Boobs bit sore on off too but that's progesterone. So scared that I'm talking to my belly but what if there's nothing :( wanting to cry this morning. I think the lower body temp and feeling cooler when there is heat wave is most concerning.

Please don't freak out, let's pray your babies did stick. All the best

Welcome Luciola! Best of luck on the transfer this cycle!
So did you transfer two blasts on each of your previous FETs? Will you do that again this time?

MissCassie - I didn't have any hint of a shadow until 7dp5dt last cycle, and quite a few ladies had told me at the time they had the same. Don't give up yet!

AFM - Went in for another beta this morning, I'll get the results in the afternoon. I started off the morning feeling very out, but I'm starting to get more hopeful again (both mood swings really had no justification lol). Man I'll be happy when I get into the 1000's.

Welcome Luciola! Best of luck on the transfer this cycle!
So did you transfer two blasts on each of your previous FETs? Will you do that again this time?

MissCassie - I didn't have any hint of a shadow until 7dp5dt last cycle, and quite a few ladies had told me at the time they had the same. Don't give up yet!

AFM - Went in for another beta this morning, I'll get the results in the afternoon. I started off the morning feeling very out, but I'm starting to get more hopeful again (both mood swings really had no justification lol). Man I'll be happy when I get into the 1000's.

Fxed for you krissy! If you don't mind me asking, I see you had a chemical last cycle. Did you get a bfp at home and then a negative Beta? I only ask b/c that is what happened to me. I got a bfp (very light) on a frer the day before my beta and my beta came back at 1.3. Devastated as you can imagine.

TTC - I got about 4-5 days of very faint :bfp:s on home tests. When I went in for a beta it was 27, which I definitely didn't feel good about after so many days of faint positives. Two days later it dropped down to 7. It was very rough, and my first loss in all of my TTC... and it's definitely put a damper on this cycle, but maybe it's better to be a bit cautious at the get go. FXed neither of us has to go through it again :dust:

ps - you're still very very early... no reason to feel down yet. Plus it sounds like you have plenty of symptoms. I didn't get any implantation bleeding with either of my FETs, and really only had cramping about a week after transfer.

AFM - Got my beta results early today :D 270 :D Even a bit more than double my last test! Getting more and more excited! :cloud9:

ps - you're still very very early... no reason to feel down yet. Plus it sounds like you have plenty of symptoms. I didn't get any implantation bleeding with either of my FETs, and really only had cramping about a week after transfer.

AFM - Got my beta results early today :D 270 :D Even a bit more than double my last test! Getting more and more excited! :cloud9:

Congrats on the beta results.

misscassie and ps - keep the faith! I hope everything works out for you both. :dust:

ref - congrats on being PUPO! good luck to you and :dust:

congratulations, 1baby!!! :wohoo:
And to you as well, krissy, for the awesome 2nd beta!! :happydance:

:dust: to you, luciola!

geez - I just don't want anyone experiencing anymore bfns - we've worked too hard already. :dust: to all!

They did an early beta today (I'm 7dp5dt) because of the spotting. My hcg is at 38 and they'll repeat on Thursday. Seems a little low, but the nurse was happy.

They did an early beta today (I'm 7dp5dt) because of the spotting. My hcg is at 38 and they'll repeat on Thursday. Seems a little low, but the nurse was happy.

Keep the faith and we will keep praying too.

Crystal - bc they took it early you cant really look at the number. I would just wait and hope to see it double. Fxed for you!

Krissy - woohoo! Great number!

Crystal, my clinic wants to see 50 or above at 9dp5dt. So if you are almost 40 at 7dp5dt in two days that number will be well above 50.

Krissy, I am so happy for you. You wanted at least 100 and you get 200+. wonderful news.

Welcome new folks, you are updated on the main page.

question for you all with the cool status tags under your name - how do you do that? I only get a dropdown when I go to change it, no place for free form text. I like yours Ren!

crystal - that's great!! congrats so far, FX'ed for a better beta later! ;)

Wish - scroll a little farther down after the dropdown and you'll see a spot labelled "Family status". Whatever you type in there will show up under your name ;)

Hi ladies signed all contents today tho it's all gonna take longer then I thought looking like egg ret won't be until around the last week in October so way behind you lot. Will keep spying to see how your all getting on tho & just to wish you all luck xxxx

ps - I had no implantation bleeding this time and only had cramping for a day with my first. Both positives. So you're doing good still.

Crystal, congratulations on your bfp :happydance:

I start stims on Saturday, im so flipping excited!!! I'm going to be on 300iu of merional, is this considered a low dose?

Crystal yay!
Sorry I have been reading and not posting super busy at work. But ordered meds today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->