IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Congrats crystal on your BFP! Can't wait to hear your numbers have doubled.

I tested again today at 7dp5dt and this is what it looks like. What do you guys think?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=893349&d=1441186800

woooo! I see it MissCassie!!! :happydance:

so it seems my day is going to be filled with trying to find the cheapest way to slice and dice my Rx. Got the call from CVS last night and i've already reached my annual limit with 1/2 of this order. So they can cover some but not all and the 'not all' is ridiculous out of pocket.
thankfully my RE office gets a discount through Apothecary so I assume I'll be going through them for most of it. And they are already being super helpful by telling me what to ask Caremark to cover. Ugh.
Wish me luck! if I can't get our OOP down to about 3-4k, then we are sitting this cycle out...

I'm feeling weird today. Have body chills cold...so again that usually happens before periods, so don't like I feel that way. I have a shawl covering me right now in office.

Yesterday was so tired. crampy. Sometimes wonder about ectopic cause pain can be around ovary area. Then was super bloated. I kid you not I look 3 months prego sometimes. Then tummy weird (which also happens before periods). Then that full heavy feeling and light cramping/twinges. I dozed off after dinner, was so tired. Oh and back pain, yesterday more mid back.

This morning again that heavy bloaty pulling kind of feeling with tummy. And more cramps, AF like but then maybe not. Had a brief half second passing of nausea. I can't tell. Twinges near ovary, then uterus, then by belly button. That heavy stretchy feeling is by upper belly, under chest area. I thought maybe was going to get periods. Tummy upset (for me always when I am about to get periods). yesterday/today hard to sit on office chair without a lower back support.

Sometimes I think period will start. Sometimes I think did they implant wrong place? ectopic? Sometimes I stress why I keep getting cold all the time? husband thought my forehead only felt warm (not rest of me) but my temp seemed low to me. Isnt low temp right before periods?

This 2ww is really something. Can I survive till Saturday? today is CD 26. I should be getting period any day now....

MissCassie- I see it, congratulations

Ps- the 2ww is torture, I'm on 2dp5dt today but I have already planned to test on 5dp5dt. I can't handle not POAS this time round.

Stay positive. All the best.

Rachy, I am sorry. I haven't heard of the drug Merional before. I don't know if this is a normal dose or not.

MissCassie!!! Yay!!!!!! Congrats!!

Ps. If you are feeling this crummy you should call the doctor and ask for a checkup. OHSS can show up a few days after transfer. I hope you can find some peace in this process.

Wish, fx for low low prices.

Thanks N8 and Ren

I will try to call nurse in a bit. I know when I mentioned OHSS before they told me I wasn't at any risk with that since I only stimulated and have 4 follicles and also I guess based on my estradiol levels. But is it normal to look so bloated in the 2ww when you've been barely stimulated...

Tell them about the pain and bloating and that you would just feel better if you could come in and get checked out.

Cassie - I see a line yay!!

Krissy - that is such a strong beta, congrats!!

Crystal - congrats on your bfp! Fx for doubling beta.

ps - 2ww is excruciating :hugs: I will tell you that the symptoms of a bfp mimic the signs AF is coming, mostly due to the progesterone. Progesterone caused lots of bloating for me.

Wish - I hope you can get a discount on the meds. We are completely OOP too and it really stinks. I used Apthorp pharmacy here in NYC and they offered us a discount since we are self pay. I know they ship worldwide so maybe give them a call and comparison shop.

AFM - lining check tomorrow morning and then I can hopefully schedule my transfer for next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks N8 and Ren

I will try to call nurse in a bit. I know when I mentioned OHSS before they told me I wasn't at any risk with that since I only stimulated and have 4 follicles and also I guess based on my estradiol levels. But is it normal to look so bloated in the 2ww when you've been barely stimulated...

I'm also bloated and constipated (sorry TMI).

Congrats crystal on your BFP! Can't wait to hear your numbers have doubled.

I tested again today at 7dp5dt and this is what it looks like. What do you guys think?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=893349&d=1441186800

I see it too! Congrats!

MissCassie, I definitely see a line!

N8ie, I'm right with you at 2dpt and am also planning on testing at 5dpt on Saturday. I've always gotten a positive at 5dpt (even on chemical), so I'm hoping I'll see something.

Question for you ladies that I know has been asked many, many times. I triggered with 10,000 units of HCG. That should be out after 11 days, right?

Congratulations crystal!!! Whoop whoop!!!!

I agree the bloat is the worst, I look 4 months pregnant already.

Extremely annoyed with myself today I took a hpt and it came out negative.

This entire process is torture. I knew that this could possibly be the outcome.

Dont want to completely give but this has created a damper on things.

Will wait for beta on Monday...

MissCassie, I definitely see a line!

N8ie, I'm right with you at 2dpt and am also planning on testing at 5dpt on Saturday. I've always gotten a positive at 5dpt (even on chemical), so I'm hoping I'll see something.

Question for you ladies that I know has been asked many, many times. I triggered with 10,000 units of HCG. That should be out after 11 days, right?

Great, my bladder has suddenly become too small and DH thinks it's because I'm pregnant, I just think it's the progesterone but secretly hoping it's because I'm expecting.

All the best for Saturday.

Congratulations crystal!!! Whoop whoop!!!!

I agree the bloat is the worst, I look 4 months pregnant already.

Extremely annoyed with myself today I took a hpt and it came out negative.

This entire process is torture. I knew that this could possibly be the outcome.

Dont want to completely give but this has created a damper on things.

Will wait for beta on Monday...

Give it a few more days. Fingers crossed for you

s08
Sorry don't know how long the ovidrel stays in system but hope someone else knows. I'm total newbie to this IVF thing. I know the wait is torture.

Ref87
I think I'm with you with the 4 month old pregnancy bloat. Hang in there. One day at a time. I'm feeling slightly better than I did in am. It changes so often, right? Don't give up. Still too early and fx crossed you see that line creep up real soon.

N8ie
Agh the bladder. For me I made rounds esp at night (hourly) from few days before retrieval to 3 days after transfer. I should just have slept in the bathroom... :growlmad: Now it's about 1-2x a night. Your post made me crack up at work. Love the bladder issues we go through...

Em
Good luck tomorrow on the lining check!!!

Spoke with nurse. Basically all this can be related to the progesterone. Is there anything that is NOT? Heavy breathing, heart racing, drowsiness, peeing a lot, cramping, bloating..... list goes on. She suggested that if I am having that many symptoms, maybe after the pregnancy check on Saturday, I can switch to the progesterone shots. I don't think that is one I can give myself and wouldn't allow anyone else to. That is more painful right, in muscle? Would you prefer the pills or the injections? Want to see what other's have experienced.. Also told me to weigh myself every morning and if I see a pattern of 3 plus pounds every morning, then need to tell them. One pound or so is ok.... I do feel "bigger" in all departments lol pants, breasts, etc. Hoping that sticky beans and tiger beans are snuggly and doing their part.

Ps- I'm glad my post mAde you crack up, we need to laugh during this 2ww.

Hi girls, just had a catch up on what's going on in here. Congratulations to the recent BFPs!

Rachy, I too am taking Merional and I am on 150iu which is considered as a low dose in stimulating so I think you're probably taking an average amount of Merional. Have you already started stimming?

P.S... sending you so much luck and I hope that your AF doesn't show up and you get your long awaited BFP in a couple of days time. Cramping is always a good sign, it could be your LO settling in to your uterus.

Cassie, took a look a your test and I deffo see the start of a pink line :D :D

AFM - I am on day 6 of stims today and day 2 of cetrotide. I had my second scan yesterday after 4 stims to check on progress and here is what was found:-
Endo lining was 8.1
17 follies found - 1 at 14mm, 6 between 10 - 10.5mm and the rest were smaller ones.

I have nothing to compare it to because this is my first time, how does it sound? I asked the nurse whether that was good and she said she can't really say because every woman is different. So much for filling me with hope! I have another scan on Monday after another 5 days of stims to check on my progress.

xx

Thanks so much ladies! I'm I. Complete shock I was starting to think that it hadn't worked and was starting to get upset lol

I did another test this morning with Fmu so I think I can start to relax.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79