IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

yey! Huge congrats Cassie, great to see another BFP on this thread xx

Thank you :)

I think your follicle numbers are pretty good at the moment especially after 6 days of stimming I'm sure you'll have plenty by Monday. When are they thinking of pick up?

Thank you :)

I think your follicle numbers are pretty good at the moment especially after 6 days of stimming I'm sure you'll have plenty by Monday. When are they thinking of pick up?

Well those numbers were after only 4 days of stimming so I guess that makes them even better. It's my 6th day today and I had the scan a yesterday morning.

I haven't been given a date for ER yet, the hospital wants to see how Monday's appointment goes first. x

Thanks so much ladies! I'm I. Complete shock I was starting to think that it hadn't worked and was starting to get upset lol

I did another test this morning with Fmu so I think I can start to relax.

Congratulations😊😊.you are pregnant.

Afm- I'm on 3dp5dt and I'm still positive about this cycle. Now and I get I get a bit frustrated, especially at work, we have 5 pregnant ladies and all they talk about is babies,babies, babies (nothing wrong with that I know but it's harder when you know that what happened easily for them is hard for you to even get too😔)
I guess I'm just feeling a bit down today

tina - those are great numbers!! I have DOR so I'll hope to get 7 or more, so yours are awesome!

misscassie - official congrats!!!

n8ie - hang in there! this whole thing is such a rollercoaster, huh? day by day, hour by hour sometimes.

ps - I hope your cramping leads you to a BFP! I had so much cramping with mine, and I was on Crinone (which, by the way, is a gel that you can insert daily into your vag - ask about that if you don't want the shots), and I thought it was my body wanting to start AF but the progesterone not letting it. Turns out, it was the LO burrowing in and my uterus starting to stretch out.

s08 - all I've read is that the trigger should be out of your system after 10 days. So 11 sounds good!

em - good luck on the lining check today

Misscassie - congrats!! There is nothing better than seeing those words!

s08 - I think 10 days and it should be gone. Although I metabolize triggers much slower than most people. I usually tested mine out so I knew when the line faded and then waited for it to get darker again.

N8ie - this process is such a roller coaster of emotions. Plus being on hormones definitely doesn't help. Is there a way to minimize your contact with the preggos at work? 5 pregnant co-workers is a lot to handle :hugs:

Tina - that sounds great for only 4 days of stims!

AFM - lining check this morning and Dr. said my lining looks perfect. I'm just waiting to hear if my blood work is good and then can schedule my transfer.

Em, congrats on almost being ready for transfer! Hope it all goes smoothly for you

N8ie - have you been having any symptoms? I'm dreading my 2ww! I always found it tough anyway when we were naturally TTC so I imagine the 2WW when doing IVF is horrendous!!

AFM - just about to take my next stim then I'm off to bed!

Xx

Huge congrats, MissCassie! It must be so satisfying and real to see that word, “PREGNANT”!!!

PS, I agree every symptom imaginable can be chalked up to progesterone, which is so annoying! I’ve never done the PIO shots before, so I can’t really speak to them. But I’ve heard they are pretty dang painful! I’ve always just done prometrium vag suppositories for some reason.

tina, I think that sounds great for a day 4 scan. I believe they expect follies to grow about 2 mm per day of stims. So, it sounds like you will have a good number of mature ones at the time of ER. Plus, there can be some hiding as well. During my first retrieval, they expected to get around 15 eggs, and I had 23! Your E2 levels are usually a good indicator of how many mature follicles you have.

Em, great news about your lining! Did they tell you the thickness? I’m sure you’ve said it before, but is this a medicated cycle for you?

N8ie, I’m feeling positive about this cycle as well. I hope we’re right. 2 more days until testing!!!

S08- two more days. I triggered with Pregnyl 10000iu on the 24th August and according to Dr Google that dose that can 7-14 days to leave the system so there's a possibility of a false positive 😔. I still need to test before.

Wish2bemom- it's a real roller coaster.

Em- I wish there was a way to avoid them. 5 is a big number.😔

Tina- I keep having some mild cramps. I'm bloated and constipated and my bladder can't handle huge volumes of water anymore, tender breasts. That's what I have been feeling

So.... I'm excited, confused, nervous, and ovewhelmed all at the same time.
My betas JUMPED to 814.
Which means I'm doing so well that I don't need more blood work.... and it means the next time I go in is for an ultrasound on 9/15 (my birthday :D)). That seems so far away... I'm anxious letting things go that long, which I know is silly...
LOL Just so much going on in my head right now. I was hoping for maybe 550, but I was also hoping for a first ultrasound sometime next week.

My betas JUMPED to 814.
Which means I'm doing so well that I don't need more blood work.... and it means the next time I go in is for an ultrasound on 9/15 (my birthday :D)). That seems so far away... I'm anxious letting things go that long, which I know is silly...
LOL Just so much going on in my head right now. I was hoping for maybe 550, but I was also hoping for a first ultrasound sometime next week.

Congratulations ☺️😊😊

Spoke with nurse. Basically all this can be related to the progesterone. Is there anything that is NOT? Heavy breathing, heart racing, drowsiness, peeing a lot, cramping, bloating..... list goes on. She suggested that if I am having that many symptoms, maybe after the pregnancy check on Saturday, I can switch to the progesterone shots. I don't think that is one I can give myself and wouldn't allow anyone else to. That is more painful right, in muscle? Would you prefer the pills or the injections? Want to see what other's have experienced.. Also told me to weigh myself every morning and if I see a pattern of 3 plus pounds every morning, then need to tell them. One pound or so is ok.... I do feel "bigger" in all departments lol pants, breasts, etc. Hoping that sticky beans and tiger beans are snuggly and doing their part.

I've done both vaginal inserts and PIO injections. Actually that is currently my protocol, using both. The PIO injections do hurt, but usually only for the second to break the skin. I don't usually have any pain afterwards. I do the shots in my tush, but I think you can also do in your thigh. I almost prefer the PIO because once it's done, it's done. Unless the inserts which are just messy and annoying almost throughout the day.

WOW, Krissy!!! sit back and relax now, your body/the baby(ies??) is doing great!!

awesome news krissy! this is it!!!! Enjoy it!

My betas JUMPED to 814.

Yay!

Awesome!! Congrats Crystal! And best of luck on Tuesday :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"