IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

ps - I am so sorry :hugs: this journey is so tough and so unfair.

Ps, many many hugs!:hugs::hugs: even the creepy flowery kind. :hug: it just isn't fair.

Well I knew this was too good to be true, it's My beta day and I did a test this morning and it came back negative :( I am so disappointed.. I must be having a chemical

Ohh no! Not you too. :( it makes me so sad for you guys. Take care of yourself misscassie. :hugs:

I am out ladies. Negative blood test. It really hurts. Done at least for now with all this and want to forget. I wonder if immune systems were in play too. I have hashimotos hypothyroidism. I was getting chills right from after transfer. Anyway stopped all meds had little brown discharge last night. Had lots of chills friday night and yesterday morning with this deep stabbing pain by belly button. Guess my period was being stopped by the progesterone. Bloodwork nurse said sorry and I just cried.

Anyways I need to take a break. Going to start crying again. Praying for all here to get there bfp and stop getting their heart broken. It is too painful.

I'm so very sorry Hun! I've been through that heartbreak and I all I can say is please be kind to yourself. Let yourself have a cry, mourn and do what you need to soothe your spirit. I promise you will get through this and you will have your rainbow baby! I too had immune issues and by the third cycle we had finally worked out the right combination of meds and everything. I took prednisolone for 4 days around my transfer and during my transfer I did IV intralipids. It's fairly new but with my first pregnancy, I was the 4th case with my RE and now he's done over 100 and has a 90% success rate!! It's worth looking into anyway. It can't hurt anything but it could make all the difference. :hugs:

Nie8, I'm thinking about you and will be sending you sticky thoughts on Thursday for your beta!!

MissCassie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe it was a bad test??

AFM, I've been MIA here and need to catch up! My little boy had a severe allergic reaction and had to be rushed to the ER. It was the scariest mommy moment I've experienced yet! He's fine now thank God but we have to see an allergist to do more testing.

I am exhausted this pregnancy and could literally fall asleep on my feet! Chasing after a very active toddler I'm sure doesn't help the fatigue but I feel like it's so early to be this tired! I also am starting to have the infertility fears creep in and make me doubt this pregnancy. We didn't do a third beta and I have to wait for my first scan on the 14th and it seems forever away! I took two more HPT's just to ease my mind and got the strangest results! In both tests the positive line was way darker than the control. Like WAAAAAAAAY darker and the control line was almost a squinter. Has anyone ever had this happen? I'm going to get another box of HPT's and take them in the morning because I'm stressing about it. :wacko: I will try to attach a picture. I didn't use FMU but both were done in the morning.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
Super positive lines draw dye from where the other lines would be

PS and Miss Cassie, I'm so sorry. This roller coaster ride sucks and I want off.

Super positive lines draw dye from where the other lines would be

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I was freaking out over here and about up call my RE Monday morning for another beta! I've never had good success with hpts so I'm always nervous about them. After so many chemicals and losses I just don't trust them anymore!

Thank you for the reassurance!

Actually I think that's very good sign for 5 weeks :) congratulations
Day 2 of injections are over. I close at work tomorrow, which isn't a big deal. I just have to avoid the heavy lifting I usually do.

Well I knew this was too good to be true, it's My beta day and I did a test this morning and it came back negative :( I am so disappointed.. I must be having a chemical

I am so sorry, sending you lots of hugs. I will keep you in my prayers.

1baby- sorry to hear you got a scare from the allergic reaction, I hope your son is doing ok now. All the best for the scan on the 14th. Thanks for wishing me well too.

Morning ladies,

I am off to my final scan this morning before egg collection is arranged. I am so excited to see how my follies have developed but super scared too! Wish me luck girls, I will update later

xx

Thanks ladies for all your support it really does help. My beta came back at 7.. so they have confirmed a chemical pregancy :cry:

Hello Ladies, I'm new to the TTC forums but would like to join in this group. I'm 42 and using DE. My partner is 34 and he doesn't have any fertility issues, "his swimmers are normal". But, as for me I have DOR 1 ovary showing 3-4 follicles. Low AMH= 0.03!! I have been ttc naturally for 3 years without success. I'm sure it's due to my "old eggs".

Tina- all the best, don't be nervous and please update us.

MissCassie- I'm so sad, please stay strong.

Booping- welcome. When are you starting with ivf?

Miss Cassie, I am so sorry!
I had a chemical just before my successful cycle, we did 2 back to back FETs. So I am hopeful for you! Are you going to try again the very next month?

Hi Ladies,

I just got my beta results and the came back at 0.8 :-(.

I know its low but I still feel it was too early to test as it 7dp5dt - all the threads im reading talk about two week wait till beta test and so im confused as I did my only after a week? could i still have a chance should i even have hope.

Could i please have some insight just in case my RE was confused with dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->