IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Miss Cassie, I am so sorry!
I had a chemical just before my successful cycle, we did 2 back to back FETs. So I am hopeful for you! Are you going to try again the very next month?

Thank you, we have decided to take a break for a couple months, all we have been doing for the last couple months is IVF. So we are going to get fit and healthy go on a long awaited holiday and then try again in Feb next year.

Miss Cassie, I am so sorry!
I had a chemical just before my successful cycle, we did 2 back to back FETs. So I am hopeful for you! Are you going to try again the very next month?

Thank you, we have decided to take a break for a couple months, all we have been doing for the last couple months is IVF. So we are going to get fit and healthy go on a long awaited holiday and then try again in Feb next year.

A holiday sounds like a good plan.

Hi Ladies,

I just got my beta results and the came back at 0.8 :-(.

I know its low but I still feel it was too early to test as it 7dp5dt - all the threads im reading talk about two week wait till beta test and so im confused as I did my only after a week? could i still have a chance should i even have hope.

Could i please have some insight just in case my RE was confused with dates.

Hi I can't be too much help, I'm 7dp5dt and I haven't even Poas yet. I thought that's still too early for a beta, my beta is scheduled for 10dp5dt. Crossing fingers for you.

ref, sorry that your beta came back low... I would say wait and try again in a few days. It's still so early, I thought they would have left it a little longer before testing!

I have been to the hospital this morning girls and all went well! My egg collection has been arranged for Thursday, I'm now just waiting on a phonecall with a time
My endo lining was 11.2 which the nurse said was nice and thick. I have 17 follies on my left ovary though a lot of them are small but 7 are good sizes. There are 8 on my right ovary, the biggest was 25mm which I've read will be too big as they like anything between 18-20... am I right? But then there's again quite a few that are between 15-20mm

So all looking good!

xx

ref, sorry that your beta came back low... I would say wait and try again in a few days. It's still so early, I thought they would have left it a little longer before testing!

I have been to the hospital this morning girls and all went well! My egg collection has been arranged for Thursday, I'm now just waiting on a phonecall with a time
My endo lining was 11.2 which the nurse said was nice and thick. I have 17 follies on my left ovary though a lot of them are small but 7 are good sizes. There are 8 on my right ovary, the biggest was 25mm which I've read will be too big as they like anything between 18-20... am I right? But then there's again quite a few that are between 15-20mm

So all looking good!

xx

Yay, and yes your endo lining is nice and thick😊. So many follicles? All the best for Thursday.

Ref87, sorry they came back so low. :( they like to see above 50 at 9dp5dt. So around 25 at 7dp5dt. Those numbers are ballpark. Now remember it doesn't matter if you hit those values so long as your own beta values double. So if you hit 14 by 9dp5dt. There is still a chance, maybe not the best one, but still a chance.

Tina, looks great!

Welcome Boopin

I am off for my second estrogen draw. Anyone remember how much estrogen each follicle produces so I can guess how many I have?

I always have had really high E2 - 1000 per mature egg for me!
But I have also heard about 200-400 per mature egg.

Thank you girls!

N8ie - I know! Lots of follicles but the consultant said because of my age (27) that he would expect to see a lot of follicles.

I got the phone all for a time and I'm in on Thursday morning at 8am!! Glad really that it's nice and early, saves me counting down to it all day!

Is anyone else close to testing?

Xx

Ladies

I have been having cramps most of the day, I'm 7dp5dt and I'm terrified that I will get a BFN and AF will be in town. This is a bad roller coaster ride, I hate this part. I'm so tempted to POAS but I think I will hold off until tomorrow morning (doing in secret, don't want to worry DH) I'm praying this worked.

:( n8ie I wish there was something I could do to lift your spirits. I haven't reached that dreaded 2WW yet so I can only imagine what you're going through but you're not alone.. We are all here for you. Sending you so much good luck xx

Ladies

I have been having cramps most of the day, I'm 7dp5dt and I'm terrified that I will get a BFN and AF will be in town. This is a bad roller coaster ride, I hate this part. I'm so tempted to POAS but I think I will hold off until tomorrow morning (doing in secret, don't want to worry DH) I'm praying this worked.

N8ie, I'm with you in the cramps department. Having them on and off for days and still trying to convince myself I'm not out. I'm a POAS-aholic, so I've tested every morning since 5dpt. I'm getting positives, but they are not really getting darker and are not nearly as dark as with my son. My levels were pretty high with him (over 200 at 9dpt when they just want to see it over 50), but I'm thinking this is another chemical. We'll see. Beta on Wednesday at 9dpt.

To the ladies who have received horrible news these past few days, I'm so incredibly sorry. It just plain sucks. I wish I had something more eloquent to say, but I don't. Take care of yourselves and your partners.

Ref87, sorry they came back so low. :( they like to see above 50 at 9dp5dt. So around 25 at 7dp5dt. Those numbers are ballpark. Now remember it doesn't matter if you hit those values so long as your own beta values double. So if you hit 14 by 9dp5dt. There is still a chance, maybe not the best one, but still a chance.

Tina, looks great!

Welcome Boopin

I am off for my second estrogen draw. Anyone remember how much estrogen each follicle produces so I can guess how many I have?

My clinic also likes to see 50 at 9dp5dt and doubling every 48 hours or so after that.

Regarding your e2 levels, my nurse told me they estimate 200 per mature follicle. That was true for me on my last retrieval, but I had more mature follicles than predicted based on e2 levels on my first.

Ladies

FX for you. I always preferred to test before beta, just so the beta wasn't a surprise either way.

Ladies

N8ie, I'm with you in the cramps department. Having them on and off for days and still trying to convince myself I'm not out. I'm a POAS-aholic, so I've tested every morning since 5dpt. I'm getting positives, but they are not really getting darker and are not nearly as dark as with my son. My levels were pretty high with him (over 200 at 9dpt when they just want to see it over 50), but I'm thinking this is another chemical. We'll see. Beta on Wednesday at 9dpt.

To the ladies who have received horrible news these past few days, I'm so incredibly sorry. It just plain sucks. I wish I had something more eloquent to say, but I don't. Take care of yourselves and your partners.

Thank you ladies, S08 all the best for Wednesday and the positives you have been getting. I'm too scared to POAS. AF is due today so I guess if she arrives then I will know that I'm out. My beta is only on Thursday 10dp5dt.

Hope that AF stays away for you N8ie, are you having any other symptoms apart from the cramping?

S08 good luck for your BETA :)

xx

I just came back from my day 14 scan. Lining has grown from 5.7 to today's 9.6! I m ready - embryo transfer scheduled on September 15 :)

Hope that AF stays away for you N8ie, are you having any other symptoms apart from the cramping?

S08 good luck for your BETA :)

xx

Thanks I'm having tender breasts too but I think it's AF coming. Let's wait and see.

I just came back from my day 14 scan. Lining has grown from 5.7 to today's 9.6! I m ready - embryo transfer scheduled on September 15 :)

Congrats on the lining growth! I too should be having my ET around that date! I have my egg collection on Thursday (10th) so I imagine ET will be around 5 days later

xx

Congrats on the lining growth! I too should be having my ET around that date! I have my egg collection on Thursday (10th) so I imagine ET will be around 5 days later

xx

Hey that's cool! Yes blast transfer is 5 days later - we will be on the same day!

Luciala and Tina- looks like exciting times ahead on this thread. All the best ladies, hoping and praying that this will be a successful cycle for you ladies.

Afm- today I'm an emotional wreck, my gran (the one who recently passed away) has been on my mind so I have been crying a lot, then there's the whole AF worry too. So I'm an emotional wreck and there's the 5 pregnant ladies I see every day at work that's a constant reminder that I don't have kids and haven't fallen pregnant. The last months my gran used to say I'm the last grandchild without a child and she is waiting for me to fall pregnant and give birth before she dies. And she died before any of that.

Sorry for the unnecessary venting, I guess I just needed a place to speak what's weighing heavy in my heart without fear of judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->