IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

The progesterone will totally mask the symptoms. You are choosing to not test until Sunday? It makes me nervous when I hear "My husband won't let me". You are your own woman!... That will put you at how many days past 5 day transfer?

I didn't mean it as in he's the boss I mean it as in he knows me too well and knows that testing early will stress me more wen I have t go to work after. X I said to him I wasn't gonna test til the day before my hosp app from the start x on sund I'll be 12dp5dt so the test should be accurate x do u mean the progesterone would stop me from feeling af cramps? Sorry this is my 1st ICSI so this whole IVF journey is new to me I don't know what to expect x

Progesterone won't prevent you from cramping. That happens with AF and pregnancy. It should stop a full bleed. What I meant is that progesterone gives you the same symptoms as pregnancy. Full boobs, hunger, nausea mild dizziness.

I am glad your hubby knows you so well and you guys work together to keep this process as kind to you as possible.

So I got the 2nd line this morning for the first time in my life can't believe it I'm pregnant can't stop looking at the test :happydance:

Congratulations DizzyD!! (Pregnant on your 1st ICSI) that's such a blessing. I'm so thrilled for you and hubby. This thread has been so lucky, lot's of positive vibes here. We're going to have a busy 2016!! Let's keep the good news coming!!

Congrats Dizzy!

I go in for beta tomorrow and I need all the positive vibes I can get. Tested the evening of 8dp5dt and got a bfn, hoping it was still too early. Found out yesterday that the government cut the program this week, so if we need to go another cycle it'll be all out of our own pockets. I really need this to have worked 😕

My hosps apps tomoz too tho not sure if they do bloods or just urine test xx I didn't dare test till today 12dp5dt in fear of an early neg ms started wed so was hopeful but wasn't sure if meds and ms does run in my family from super early x

Keeping everything crossed for xxx u have any symptons at all?

My hosps apps tomoz too tho not sure if they do bloods or just urine test xx I didn't dare test till today 12dp5dt in fear of an early neg ms started wed so was hopeful but wasn't sure if meds and ms does run in my family from super early x

Keeping everything crossed for xxx u have any symptons at all?

My boobs are sore, and I and off nausea. Also been exhausted, just took a nap for the first time ever. Been getting some cramps too, but they don't last long and are different than AF. Hoping it's all a good sign.

congratulations, Dizzy!!!! :wohoo:

amanda - those symptoms sound very positive!! Good luck to you today!!!

Negative and devastated 😢
Thanks for all your good vibes though

Sorry Amanda. Sending you lots of ((hugs)). Be good to yourself. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back