IVF Buddies 2012 - all got our BFPs now awaiting the bubbas. Sticking together x

I don't have a dryness issue that's for sure and we did use lube to. Will try again tonight or tomorrow. I remember it hurt the first time we successfully managed it after having skyler and it took us three tries to so fingers crossed. It's been almost 11 weeks since we've dtd.

Good luck. :bunny: I am in awe that you only had an abstinence of 11 weeks - pregnancy and DTD did not mix well for me ;)

Yes! Good luck! For me it's sometimes best to start with me on top so I can control the... uh... placement? And pace? Hope you have fun sexy times! :sex:

I"ll try me on top, we've been doing missionary.

mrsmax it's only been 11 weeks to cause I flew out at 35 weeks otherwise we would have been having sex up till I had her likely.

I've been debating whether or not I want to restart a journal....

You should kelly, I love following ur updates.. Altough I can follow here but I think u posted more in ur journal!

Nothing new to report. Hoping this low front passing through might get things started.

Going to the OB tomorrow, and I'm considering asking her about stripping my membranes.

Also, in other news, got a call from employee health today at the hospital where I work - apparently I was exposed to TB back in January, and now I have to go get tested. JOY.

Update: Unfortunately, some not so great news. High blood pressure. Being admitted this evening for induction. Really not what I wanted. Unfavorable cervix (still 1 cm, 50% effaced, - 2 station), so starting with balloon catheter placement overnight tonight with the hopes that it may dilate me further, with pitocin probably starting in the morning. Really just hoping for a vaginal birth at this point but given the unfavorable cervix, preparing myself for c-section.

Daisy, Ill be yhinking of you! Dont worry, I hope you get a vaginal but csection is not that bad after all! As long as you and baby are safe thats all that matters! Good luck! Keep us posted!

Daisy, that sounds like what happened to me...a bit overwhelming being admitted and induced, but it is better to be safe and monitor the bp, as you are at term and you don't want to risk preeclampsia or some other complication. I pray your induction works and you have a vaginal birth, but most of all that Charlie gets here safely. Just think, you'll have him in your arms in just a day or two. And whether he comes vaginally or c-section, you'll love him the second he enters the world. Thinking of you!!! Good luck!!

Daisy we'll be thinking about you! And as both Emma and I can attest yes unplanned sections are not ideal but if it is best for baby then its best for Mommy too! Both of us have happy healthy little guys from unplanned c-sections, but I will cross all fingers and toes that you can avoid that!!!

AFM .... had my 6 week check up today - I'm healed perfectly and have been given the all clear to start exercising again :wohoo: I think that will help my mental state in a BIG way!!!! He also told me that as long as there is 2 years between Reid and a potential sibling we can attempt a vaginal birth PHEW!

Hope all is well with the rest of you ladies, I am going to try to be better about getting on here!!!

Daisy good luck!!!!!! Induction doesn't mean c section, but I understand your fears. I hope you get your vaginal delivery!

Rox I started a new journal, click on my siggy for the link.

Good news springy! It does help to start exercising !:)

Yay kelly.. Goimg now!:)

I feel so much better when I exercise! I've been doing P90X yoga 3 times a week and sit ups, makes me feel so much more in control. I'm also trying to loose the last 10 pounds of baby weight I have going on.

I just managed to get my wedding band on last night (I've been wearing my engagement ring and anniversary ring for a few weeks now) I had to really push it to get it on due to the extra few pounds still but it's loose on the lower part of my finger just enough to wear. It's so nice to have my complete wedding set on again. I've temporarily taken off the anniversary band though as with the three bands it was making things a little tight.

I need to google how to do a squat properly so I can do this 30 day squat challenge.

Squat is as of you go to sit! So legs just a little open and go down! Lol
I had to stop the squat challenge because it was too hard on my knees but at my workout sessions we do plenty of squats and lunges! Im so sore!

I havnt tried my ring in a lil while but last time I could put it in but it was way too tight so not comfortable! Ill have to try again!

Kelly, go you!!! Youll lose the extra weight in no time im sure!:)

I sure hope so, I'm working my butt off for it, with skyler I didn't have to do any exercise and I lost 13 extra pounds so this is a change. I do really like the yoga. I'm going to check out the ab ripper X as well as Cardio X.

Daisy any updates?

Wishing you lots of luck Daisy.

Spring glad you got a good report from the doctor. I'm sure the exercise will help you feel better.

Kelly glad you got to start another journal. Going to head over to check it out.

Hope everyone else is well and getting ready to have a fun weekend. I'm a little bummed out that I have to work in my very first mother's day but on the bright side vacation is just 7 days away. I'm looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->