IVF Buddies 2012 - all got our BFPs now awaiting the bubbas. Sticking together x

Urghhh!!! Cedrik has been fussy ALL day long!! Why???? What can I do?

Awe I think all of you are celebrating your first mothers days aren't you?! How exciting. My first Mother's Day was special. DH surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers today they are absolutely gorgeous and cost way to much due to living here in the middle of no where.

Any news from daisy?

Rox chances are if you've tried everything you just have to wait it out. When I get desperate I just pop babe on the boob.

Yeh thats all that would make him stop but he would use me as a pacifier! Good thing about days like this is he does great nights, 7 hrs instead of 5.. I had to kinda wake him cause I was feeling pretty engorged and I couldnt sleep!

Lol! I do not wake up Lexi for anything I got 2 5 hour stretches last night and she's still sleeping and its 1130. I would just pump if I was engorged.

Yeh I was debating pumping but he was making noises so he was gonna wake up anytime! I didnt want to pump and then him waking up! I guess I could have just gave him what I had pumped!

Happy Mothers day to EVERY person on this thread!! What a very special group of women that I am blessed to call FRIENDS!
All who are now wonderful, loving, funny, smokin hot MAMAS!

Congrats to Daisy on her little man! We all made it!!!

Jess you are so sweet...i feel the same way, I don't know how I would have made it this far without all of you! How exciting we all have our babies in time for mothers day! Congrats Daisy on Charlie's arrival!

Yay for Charlie!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE! Your first mothers day is something very special so I hope you all have a magical day. I think I'm the only one who this isn't my first but it's still just as special because it my first one with Lexi.

You are so nice jess! I think the same as emma, no idea how i would have made it without all of you!
Happy mothers day ladies!
Congrats Daisy!! Cant wait for pics and update!

:hug: Such a great day for everyone :happydance: Hope everyone was spoilt.

Daisy - congrats. Great name!

We all made it - who would have thought it!!!

If anyone is on FB and wants to join - PM me. I would love to share photos of the babies with you all, but am rubbish and getting them on BnB. Would also be nice to put names to faces after a year :)

Me again! Just posted this in my journal but desperate for advice so posting here too - any ideas?

Eva has learnt to roll over and now does it ALL THE TIME - she loves being on her tummy. This is great apart from at 4am when she cant flip back again. Twice I have found her face down on her mattress so have had to pick her up and get her to sleep on her back. She cries like crazy and wants to roll over again. Anyone else have this? Any ideas what I can do - I m scard she will suffocate if she keeps trying to sleep face down!!!

Did u say she cries when she's on her tummy? Cause Im sure she wont suffocate if she stays on her tummy! Cedrik turns from his Tummy to his back since he's 4 weeks old! Im sure she would be fine

Mrsmax - i worry about my baby Angela rolling over in her sleep so i've had her sleeping in a Rock 'n Play (which is like an elevated cradle) and i swaddle her legs so she can't kick out or roll at all. I put her in the crib for naps during the day to practice her rolling. My other baby rolls over too but she turns her head and clears her airway really well so i don't worry about her. I've also had her sleep in the crib with a little boppy pillow behind her head so she won't roll. I have to make sure i put her to be really tired so she stays in place. GL

Mrsmax if she can roll on to her tummy she can roll on to her back I wouldn't worry to much. Do you have a video monitor? I find those very good at relieving fears cause I can always see Skyler. Lexi is still in our room with us.

Add me to FB Mrsmax, you can't find me but if you send me your contact info I'll add you.

A belated thank you for the well wishes, and happy belated Mother's Day!

Charlie arrived via c section at 10:38 pm on his due date, May 10th. 7 lbs, 6 oz, 20.5 inches long. Birth (horror) story and pics in my journal. Will try to post some pics here later.

oh Daisy, sorry to hear it was horror!!! But glad everybody is doing well now!! CONGRATULATIONS mama!! :) I will go see your journal now!

Hi ladies! I know when I stopped in before you all were open to answering some questions about IVF so I was just wondering how many of your had success the first try. Day 3 or Day 5? How many embryos? How soon did you test positive?

I had my transfer the other day and it was a 5 day. They said because of my age (33), because it was my first try, and because my blast was what they called beautiful they only let me transfer 1 despite my pushing a bit for 2. I was really bummed....just wondering how successful I could be with only 1 embryo! Thanks for all of your help!

My first icsi cycle (2 day 3 embryos) was successful our daughter however was diagnosed with a wry rare condition at 12 weeks and despite fetal surgery in utero she passed away at 18 weeks. We then did a FET with 2 more of our frozen day 3 embies - that was neg. we then opted to do a second fresh as we were moving to a remote location and didn't want to risk getting another negative with a FET so we did our second icsi cycle transferred 1 beautiful day 5 embie and got pregnant as now have a healthy beautiful girl. We froze three other blasts for future use and still have 6 day three embies as well. We're hoping for another natural conception for our 4th child. Our first born, a boy, Was a natural conception for us after being told we'd likely never get pregnant on our own. Best of luck and let us know how it turns out!

Daisy I read your birth story lots of hugs to you and Charlie is such a cutie!

We had success with ivf/icsi the first time with 2 embies, 5 day transfer.. Only one stuck we knew there would only be 1 cause 1 was very good quality but not the other one! and we now have our healthy baby boy! Best of luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->