IVF Cycle #1 - Anyone else?

Hi. I would very much like to have someone to tall to about my IVF cycle. I'm like everyone else. Scared. Excited. Moody. Im in my 2nd week of BCP and I start my Lupron on Jan 1. :winkwink: any advice would be great.

Best of luck Postalmom. Your cycle sounds very different to mine. I'm new enough to this so not sure. I did short protocol and am in my 2 WW due to test on 27/12.

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/Screenshot_2013-12-21-09-00-29-1_zpsjadvji53.png

Definitely looks like a faint line. I caved and tested with a pee at 2:30pm so not first urine of day. Picture of what I think is a faintest of faint positive. I plan on testing again on 24/12

What do you think and be brutally honest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
Dodima, I see the line. Fxd for you!
How did you ladies feel during the whoke process? From the Bcps all the way to ET. It seems I get Moody from day to day just with the BCP.i get headaches and nausea too. Is this normal? Ill stay my lupron on jan 1. What should I expect? I figure the more I know the better. It's really great knowing I have this group to share with.

Gdane. Is there any donts or dos that I should know about? Time of work? My job is a mail carrier and I have to lift up to 70lbs although I can get around that. Lol. But it is hard on you physically and mentally.

Postalmom- I didn't do lupron but did menopur on short protocol. I was very hormonal and moody. Still am:)
Not sure what your protocol entails but you may find yourself tired and more sleepy too. I took the 2 WW off work only because work were hassling me and the time of my procedure was month end and as an accountant requires me to work 11-13hrs a day. Way to stressful. If you can though I'd recommend working the 2ww as I'm going mental.

postal mom, I'll respond when I'm on a computer to you.

dodima, wohooo! we got bfps on same day!

Gdanemom- I'm hoping its a :BFP: and not the last of my trigger shot in my system.

Do you have any symptoms??

Gdane that's great!! I had the pinches worth both of my pregnancies! Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you!
Dodima, ive heard of a lot of women that poas every day to watch the trigger shot leave thier system so the know if it's a bfp. Might be neet to watch the line get darker every day.

Gdane that's great!! I had the pinches worth both of my pregnancies! Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you!
Dodima, ive heard of a lot of women that poas every day to watch the trigger shot leave thier system so the know if it's a bfp. Might be neet to watch the line get darker every day.

Girls. Tested again this morning... So much for waiting.

What do you think. My phone was dead so took these on my IPad. Not great quality.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
looks positive to me! My trigger was out on 5dp5dt. my bfp was.7dp5dt

Dodima woohoo its positive! Way darker todsu!! Oh im so excited for both of yall!!

Girls. One final picture.

I also told the husband this morning. Couldn't hold it in any longer.

Thanks so much for all the support. I hope you all get the good news you all deserve so much very soon. Xxx :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies how are we doing? Hope you had a nice Christmas??

Gdanemom- how are you feeling?

Postalmom- not long now till you start your lupron??

I'm feeling good, super duper tired lately and have been waking up at like 1am-3am...my boobs are tingly/itchy/sore and I'm a little crampy but loving every second of it!! I take it as my little baby/babies saying HI!!! I had my second beta this morning so I'm waiting on the results hoping they've quadrupled since Thursday!

How was your hubby's reaction??

I'm feeling good, super duper tired lately and have been waking up at like 1am-3am...my boobs are tingly/itchy/sore and I'm a little crampy but loving every second of it!! I take it as my little baby/babies saying HI!!! I had my second beta this morning so I'm waiting on the results hoping they've quadrupled since Thursday!

How was your hubby's reaction??

Brilliant that you are feeling so good. I'm similar and have twinges at night. My boobs are incredibly sore and I've already increased a cup size!!!! My waist gas increased as well but I reckon that might be Christmas :)

They don't do Betas in Ireland so I've to wait 3 weeks before I get a scan to see how things are and if we have 1 or 2 babies.

Hubby was great. A little shocked and half asleep when I told him first. He went a bit mad for me testing early and wouldn't accept it until the OTD test on 27/12 which was positive too. He's coming around though. Very scared it'll be taken away from us.
Positive thoughts :hugs:

Hi all. Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Here's hoping 2014 is a good year all around and we all get what we've been dreaming of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->