IVF Cycle in August

I am constantly flashing my :holly:at hubby and asking if their has been any change and just can't see any!!! I have very dark skin so everything looks the same.....

Awww - a little heartbeat will just be the most beautiful thing ever!!

xxx

My boobs feel heavy & ache occasionally but my areolas don't look any darker & mine are brown already! :haha:

My hubby would be in heaven if I flashed him. HAHAH the only thing he gets to see is my rump from doing my PIO shots. LOL

Still LOVE this emoticon! :holly:

Haha I totally get wanting to throw up! It's like you want to be reminded he-she is there right?

My DH keeps wanting to grab my bbs bc they're huge but I keep swatting him away cause they're so freakin sore! I keep staring at them in the mirror trying to see if they're any darker or veinier but I think it's all in my head �� haha sorry all tmi I know.

HAHAH Strawberry! I do the same thing. I keep sneaking a peek too. My bbs hurt so bad that I can't sleep on my sides anymore.

Throwing up would really solidify a pregnancy, but also seeing the heartbeat on Monday will do it for me to. I can't believe how stressful this is. HAHAH

This is so stressful!..I'm 2 weeks behind you & it's no easier! :dohh: Monday will soon be here & you will get to hear your little one's heartbeat :baby: :hugs:

How are we all ladies? :hugs: I didn't come on for one day yesterday & missed out so much!!

Hope everyone is coping? :wacko:

:hugs:

Hi Lexus! I got SUPER witchy yesterday afternoon and also lots of gas pains all night. :( whaaaa. Just needed to complain. Have a crazy day at work today but after today things will start winding down for a week. Trying to relax as much as possible. Made a ton of food last night for the next few days so I wouldn't have to cook again although I was so wasted by the time I stopped it was after nine. Probably should have just had some Cheerios and gone to bed. Trying to keep the princess karma for when I really need it. Husband had to work late so I didn't want to boss him ... Yet...

Ok I apologise from now for the long rant! :wacko:

I know how you feel, today has been quite shi**y for me! I'm ready to have a go at anyone who starts with me including OH if he tries!

This morning I rang the fertility nurses & asked for a second beta to reassure me that my numbers were doubling etc. I was told they 'don't do it, even if a woman was bleeding'.

She said cramping & backache was normal even for woman that conceived naturally & if I was bleeding she would refer me to the early pregnancy unit. Also 'if anything was to happen then a blood test wouldn't show anything!'.

My wee/pee is sometimes bright yellow despite drinking lots of fluid but doesn't hurt so she ruled out a uti but said I could go to my local gp & ask for a test if I wanted!

I never wanted a lecture only reassurance..:shrug: :growlmad:

From the looks of things, clinics in the UK treat their IVF ladies completely different to those in the USA..My ultrasound is not until the end of next month away so I suppose I have to worry a bit more & poas every few days to see two lines!

Second thing..my neighbour is antisocial towards my family..She is forever causing misery to my family & I by picking up objects & banging it on the wall whenever she feels to & tells people that we are trying to poison her! The council know about my situation and put in recording equipment, however it's like she knows, as she remained quiet. :grr:

This afternoon the equipment was collected within 20 minutes she was in her kitchen banging on the walls..it was like she knew the equipment had gone. Anyway I was so angry that I picked up the first thing to hand (a bottle) & began banging back in retaliation! This didn't stop her, she carried on for a good few minutes without stopping. :gun::grr:

I felt so angry & could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body that I had to stop & take deep breaths to calm down, I'm now worrying that I haven't stressed out my little embie. :cry::wacko:

Awww poor you - that all sounds all bit crappy!! Your clinic don't sound too great from that respects......And as you say - you just want reassurrance:hugs:

As for your neighbour - if she goes nutty again - phone the council again or the police if it's that bad! Don't stress yourself - little one inside you doesn't want that!!

Just put some nice music on, watch your fav film or make some nice food - lots of nice things that embaby will like.

xxx

How are we all ladies? :hugs: I didn't come on for one day yesterday & missed out so much!!

Hi Lexus! I got SUPER witchy yesterday afternoon and also lots of gas pains all night. :( whaaaa. Just needed to complain. Have a crazy day at work today but after today things will start winding down for a week. Trying to relax as much as possible. Made a ton of food last night for the next few days so I wouldn't have to cook again although I was so wasted by the time I stopped it was after nine. Probably should have just had some Cheerios and gone to bed. Trying to keep the princess karma for when I really need it. Husband had to work late so I didn't want to boss him ... Yet...

I know how you feel, today has been quite shi**y for me! I'm ready to have a go at anyone who starts with me including OH if he tries!

This morning I rang the fertility nurses & asked for a second beta to reassure me that my numbers were doubling etc. I was told they 'don't do it, even if a woman was bleeding'.

She said cramping & backache was normal even for woman that conceived naturally & if I was bleeding she would refer me to the early pregnancy unit. Also 'if anything was to happen then a blood test wouldn't show anything!'.

My wee/pee is sometimes bright yellow despite drinking lots of fluid but doesn't hurt so she ruled out a uti but said I could go to my local gp & ask for a test if I wanted!

From the looks of things, clinics in the UK treat their IVF ladies completely different to those in the USA..My ultrasound is not until the end of next month away so I suppose I have to worry a bit more & poas every few days to see two lines!

Second thing..my neighbour is antisocial towards my family..She is forever causing misery to my family & I by picking up objects & banging it on the wall whenever she feels to & tells people that we are trying to poison her! The council know about my situation and put in recording equipment, however it's like she knows, as she remained quiet. :grr:

This afternoon the equipment was collected within 20 minutes she was in her kitchen banging on the walls..it was like she knew the equipment had gone. Anyway I was so angry that I picked up the first thing to hand (a bottle) & began banging back in retaliation! This didn't stop her, she carried on for a good few minutes without stopping. :gun::grr:

I felt so angry & could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body that I had to stop & take deep breaths to calm down, I'm now worrying that I haven't stressed out my little embie. :cry::wacko:

Lexus - I am really sorry to hear this hun but this crazy lady is really not worth it. You concentrate on yourself and your family.

If i can offer any advice get evidence, write down every noise and disturbance to record what she is doing, also record any banging and noise she makes on your phone, get yourself a case together and then go see the police. Also dont let her know it bothers you, hopefully she will get bored and it will calm down.

Have a relaxing evening and give your belly a good rub speak to your little baba to make you feel better :hugs:

Lexus - I am really sorry to hear this hun but this crazy lady is really not worth it. You concentrate on yourself and your family.

If i can offer any advice get evidence, write down every noise and disturbance to record what she is doing, also record any banging and noise she makes on your phone, get yourself a case together and then go see the police. Also dont let her know it bothers you, hopefully she will get bored and it will calm down.

Have a relaxing evening and give your belly a good rub speak to your little baba to make you feel better :hugs:

Hi Pinkie, how are you? :hugs:

I've been given diary sheets from the council (ASB department) which I've been completing, council will call her in for an interview and say they cant prove anything, basically it's my word against hers! Police have been called & verbally warned her but she thinks she's above the law and give it a few weeks she restarts her sh*t. :growlmad: Only hope I have is moving but cant see that happening for now.

Going food shopping, will get some chocolate biscuits & have them with a tea when I get in as I rub my belly & speak to my embie :coffee:

I love coming on here and catching up on how nutty everyone is feeling today LOL!!

For me, I finished work today for a whole two weeks - bliss!! Collection tomorrow and then fingers crossed i get to the transfer day I can have a few days away to relax - well, seeing how you lot are on the TWW that sounds highly impossible but i will do my best.

Tee - I love flashing my hubby - we are rather naughty and a little mischievous!:howdy:I am terrible but can't help it. Oh but at the moment - we are being as good as gold - well sort of!

Lexus - yes - chocolate biccies and tea and lots of talking to the little one!

Pinkie - wow EC tomorrow. It's great that you have some time of. It's time to concentrate on you and rest up! How are you feeling!!!:flower: xxx

I love coming on here and catching up on how nutty everyone is feeling today LOL!!

For me, I finished work today for a whole two weeks - bliss!! Collection tomorrow and then fingers crossed i get to the transfer day I can have a few days away to relax - well, seeing how you lot are on the TWW that sounds highly impossible but i will do my best.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am soooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!

You guys are so funny. DH and I have been good too but he's really getting annoyed, what's funny is that there is a strict "no sex" rule while you're trying to make a baby- how ridiculous!

Lexus so sorry to hear about all of that with your neighbor but sounds like you're handling it as well as you can given the circumstances.

Pinkie- yay so soon!

Hi Pinkie, how are you? :hugs:

I've been given diary sheets from the council (ASB department) which I've been completing, council will call her in for an interview and say they cant prove anything, basically it's my word against hers! Police have been called & verbally warned her but she thinks she's above the law and give it a few weeks she restarts her sh*t. :growlmad: Only hope I have is moving but cant see that happening for now.

Going food shopping, will get some chocolate biscuits & have them with a tea when I get in as I rub my belly & speak to my embie :coffee:

I am ok thanks hun, looking forward to tomorrow being over with.

I feel for you, bad neighbours can be the worst thing to cope with. I would try to ignore her as much as you can if she knows this is bothering you i think she will do it more. Tea and chocolate biscuits sound perfect :hugs:

Tee - I love flashing my hubby - we are rather naughty and a little mischievous!:howdy:I am terrible but can't help it. Oh but at the moment - we are being as good as gold - well sort of!

Pinkie - wow EC tomorrow. It's great that you have some time of. It's time to concentrate on you and rest up! How are you feeling!!!:flower: xxx

I am feeling excited and nervous, I know i will be terrified once i get there. I am also not happy that i have to take all my nail varnish off and no make up, i never go anywhere without either! Apart from my dressing gown, slipper and of course the OH i feel like I am forgetting something.

x

[

My hubby is similar. I am realllllly mood swingy lately. Last night I told him, I wonder if I'm just this mad because I'm pregnant? He gave me the side stare with the eyebrow arched. Lil stinker. HAHAH At least now I have something to blame for my bad moods.

So, I am 6 weeks today and I still have ZERO sickness. I know I should be thankful, but part of me just wants to throw up already! HAHAH
Hahah I agree tee. Although I started feeling a little nauseous today but not much. Just let me have my head in a toilet for chrissake : p

I am constantly flashing my :holly:at hubby and asking if their has been any change and just can't see any!!! I have very dark skin so everything looks the same.....

Awww - a little heartbeat will just be the most beautiful thing ever!!

xxx
LOL this is amazing.

[

My hubby is similar. I am realllllly mood swingy lately. Last night I told him, I wonder if I'm just this mad because I'm pregnant? He gave me the side stare with the eyebrow arched. Lil stinker. HAHAH At least now I have something to blame for my bad moods.

So, I am 6 weeks today and I still have ZERO sickness. I know I should be thankful, but part of me just wants to throw up already! HAHAH
Hahah I agree tee. Although I started feeling a little nauseous today but not much. Just let me have my head in a toilet for chrissake : p

RIGHT??!! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I know if it happens, I will totally regret saying it. Hahah

Lexus so sorry about the stressful situation. I have to say though that I dont think getting betas tested as much as I dud is a good thing. I was ready to throw in the towel when really everything was a-ok. I know it's hard to wait so long... But unless you are bleeding it sounds like you are perfectly pregnant! I am still having cramps at least once a day. Pound on the wall back to soothe yourself >:)

I am feeling excited and nervous, I know i will be terrified once i get there. I am also not happy that i have to take all my nail varnish off and no make up, i never go anywhere without either! Apart from my dressing gown, slipper and of course the OH i feel like I am forgetting something.

x

Ha - I felt awful with hair scraped back (no hairspray!!), no make up etc....Felt so bare!!! But you kind of forget about that as you get excited and nervous about it all......
All will be okay - this time tomorrow, you will be relaxing after it all.

xxx

x

Ha - I felt awful with hair scraped back (no hairspray!!), no make up etc....Felt so bare!!! But you kind of forget about that as you get excited and nervous about it all......

xxx

HAHAH I'll show you awful. No makeup, my ponytail was falling out which made the hair net thing come off, I woke up in pain with tears in my eyes and hubby thought it was a great photo op. HAHAH

Attachments

• Retrieval.jpg
    Retrieval.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6

x

xxx

HAHAH I'll show you awful. No makeup, my ponytail was falling out which made the hair net thing come off, I woke up in pain with tears in my eyes and hubby thought it was a great photo op. HAHAH

O bless you for making us all feel normal by putting that up!!! Hilarious - your hubby likes to catch your sunny side huh!!! xxx

x

xxx

O bless you for making us all feel normal by putting that up!!! Hilarious - your hubby likes to catch your sunny side huh!!! xxx

yes, he likes to make fun, but he means well. HAHAH He's such a little sh!t sometimes.

Tee haha how funny your naughty hubby, i will not be telling my OH about this it will give him some ideas.

The nurse asked me the other day if i will be going into the room with my OH to help him with his sample. I replied 'Err no, this is the only thing he has to do so he can be brave and do it by himself'.

Ladies, I've just had a horrible feeling please tell me that i was suppose to stop taking my buserlein and menopur injections yesterday because i was doing my trigger shot last night? I dont remember the Dr actually telling me that, i just had it in my head that is what i do? Plus i have no meds left anyway. Or am I just having a blonde moment :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->