IVF Cycle in August

It's awful isn't it Baby!! Just keep busy busy! I have made a date with everyone and anyone to keep busy! Too much thinking time is just too detrimental!

I think testing early isn't the end of the world - I think it gives you back some control but I guess you might not see anything until your OTD, then there are all the stories of false positives etc.

What to do hey - all so hard!!!!:wacko:

xxx

I know. It's a nightmare- this has been the worst part of the whole process so far. :growlmad:

I keep willing my body to give me symptoms and signs... sigh. What a rollercoaster xx

Yep - the constant symptom spotting but bearing in mind that no one person seems to have the same symptoms!! Makes it a million times harder:wacko:

Agree - this has been the hardest part of the whole journey.....Bloody awful!!!
I just want to stuff my face with cakes and biscuits and all things bad!!! But instead - lettuce it is then:yipee:

xxx

:dohh: i'm just having a pear then salmon salad :coffee:

Ha - I am having salmon salad too for lunch:winkwink:

Great minds think alike :haha:

Indeed!!Though I just want chocolate:tease:

How are we all ladies? :hugs: I didn't come on for one day yesterday & missed out so much!!

Hope everyone is coping? :wacko:

:hugs:

How are we all ladies? :hugs: I didn't come on for one day yesterday & missed out so much!!

Hi Lexus! I got SUPER witchy yesterday afternoon and also lots of gas pains all night. :( whaaaa. Just needed to complain. Have a crazy day at work today but after today things will start winding down for a week. Trying to relax as much as possible. Made a ton of food last night for the next few days so I wouldn't have to cook again although I was so wasted by the time I stopped it was after nine. Probably should have just had some Cheerios and gone to bed. Trying to keep the princess karma for when I really need it. Husband had to work late so I didn't want to boss him ... Yet...

Hey guys! There's always so many updates on here I can't keep up :)

Pinkie- good luck with ER! Is it today??

Lexus you must still be on cloud 9... Who knows about it so far besides you and DH?

Babyd and Emmi I'm suffering along with you in the awful tww! I've been symptom spotting much more than I thought I would. Had very sore/ big boobs and cramping for a few days, then yesterday that all stopped and I feel 100% normal 😞My stomach has been a mess from the pio, ugh hate those things!

I'm right with you strawberry and I broke down and tested today at 4dp5dt and bfn...I know it's early but still bummed

Awwww- Ladies - this 2ww is just pure torture:cry: I have done far too much research on symptom spotting and the results are that no-one is the same and their is no blueprint for everyone. Even hubby has been talking to his best friends and their wives symptoms have come back with all sorts of things to pain in the ankles to vivid sex dreams!!!

So - the conclusion is - riding it out and waiting to see.....Which totally sucks really!!!!!

xxx

Yes it sucks! But you are right it is different for everyone. How many embryos did you guys transfer?

Yes it sucks! But you are right it is different for everyone. How many embryos did you guys transfer?

I transferred 2.....I am 42 so I had to give it my best shot!!!

WOOP you got this sh!t Emmi! Hahaha

Totally sh!t!!

I asked my hubby if he noticed if I was ravenous as that seems to be a common symptom! Well he said that he had always known me to be greedy so he wasn't sure!!! What a cheeky ****!!!! Honestly!!:winkwink:

Totally sh!t!!

I asked my hubby if he noticed if I was ravenous as that seems to be a common symptom! Well he said that he had always known me to be greedy so he wasn't sure!!! What a cheeky ****!!!! Honestly!!:winkwink:

My hubby is similar. I am realllllly mood swingy lately. Last night I told him, I wonder if I'm just this mad because I'm pregnant? He gave me the side stare with the eyebrow arched. Lil stinker. HAHAH At least now I have something to blame for my bad moods.

So, I am 6 weeks today and I still have ZERO sickness. I know I should be thankful, but part of me just wants to throw up already! HAHAH

Totally sh!t!!

My hubby is similar. I am realllllly mood swingy lately. Last night I told him, I wonder if I'm just this mad because I'm pregnant? He gave me the side stare with the eyebrow arched. Lil stinker. HAHAH At least now I have something to blame for my bad moods.

So, I am 6 weeks today and I still have ZERO sickness. I know I should be thankful, but part of me just wants to throw up already! HAHAH

Well behind every great man is a greater woman so they are just lucky to have such fabulous ladies in their lives:happydance:

Some women don't get any sickness but it may just suddenly hit you so be warned :winkwink: But hope that you are doing good - those 6 weeks have flown by!!! Crazy crazy time!!!

xxx

Haha I totally get wanting to throw up! It's like you want to be reminded he-she is there right?

My DH keeps wanting to grab my bbs bc they're huge but I keep swatting him away cause they're so freakin sore! I keep staring at them in the mirror trying to see if they're any darker or veinier but I think it's all in my head 😄 haha sorry all tmi I know.

Haha I totally get wanting to throw up! It's like you want to be reminded he-she is there right?

My DH keeps wanting to grab my bbs bc they're huge but I keep swatting him away cause they're so freakin sore! I keep staring at them in the mirror trying to see if they're any darker or veinier but I think it's all in my head �� haha sorry all tmi I know.

HAHAH Strawberry! I do the same thing. I keep sneaking a peek too. My bbs hurt so bad that I can't sleep on my sides anymore.

Throwing up would really solidify a pregnancy, but also seeing the heartbeat on Monday will do it for me to. I can't believe how stressful this is. HAHAH

I am constantly flashing my :holly:at hubby and asking if their has been any change and just can't see any!!! I have very dark skin so everything looks the same.....

Awww - a little heartbeat will just be the most beautiful thing ever!!

xxx

Hi Lexus! I got SUPER witchy yesterday afternoon and also lots of gas pains all night. :( whaaaa. Just needed to complain. Have a crazy day at work today but after today things will start winding down for a week. Trying to relax as much as possible. Made a ton of food last night for the next few days so I wouldn't have to cook again although I was so wasted by the time I stopped it was after nine. Probably should have just had some Cheerios and gone to bed. Trying to keep the princess karma for when I really need it. Husband had to work late so I didn't want to boss him ... Yet...

Ok I apologise from now for the long rant! :wacko:

I know how you feel, today has been quite shi**y for me! I'm ready to have a go at anyone who starts with me including OH if he tries!

This morning I rang the fertility nurses & asked for a second beta to reassure me that my numbers were doubling etc. I was told they 'don't do it, even if a woman was bleeding'.

She said cramping & backache was normal even for woman that conceived naturally & if I was bleeding she would refer me to the early pregnancy unit. Also 'if anything was to happen then a blood test wouldn't show anything!'.

My wee/pee is sometimes bright yellow despite drinking lots of fluid but doesn't hurt so she ruled out a uti but said I could go to my local gp & ask for a test if I wanted!

I never wanted a lecture only reassurance..:shrug: :growlmad:

From the looks of things, clinics in the UK treat their IVF ladies completely different to those in the USA..My ultrasound is not until the end of next month away so I suppose I have to worry a bit more & poas every few days to see two lines!

Second thing..my neighbour is antisocial towards my family..She is forever causing misery to my family & I by picking up objects & banging it on the wall whenever she feels to & tells people that we are trying to poison her! The council know about my situation and put in recording equipment, however it's like she knows, as she remained quiet. :grr:

This afternoon the equipment was collected within 20 minutes she was in her kitchen banging on the walls..it was like she knew the equipment had gone. Anyway I was so angry that I picked up the first thing to hand (a bottle) & began banging back in retaliation! This didn't stop her, she carried on for a good few minutes without stopping. :gun::grr:

I felt so angry & could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body that I had to stop & take deep breaths to calm down, I'm now worrying that I haven't stressed out my little embie. :cry::wacko:

I am constantly flashing my :holly:at hubby and asking if their has been any change and just can't see any!!! I have very dark skin so everything looks the same.....

Awww - a little heartbeat will just be the most beautiful thing ever!!

xxx

My boobs feel heavy & ache occasionally but my areolas don't look any darker & mine are brown already! :haha:

Lexus - you poor thing. I am feeling the same way you are. Just driving to work I get so worked up. At work, every little thing gets me going. OMG especially if someone stinks. OMG I get so angry.

I try to keep calm too, but man, it's tough.

Hang in there. Waiting until the end of next month is going to be rough, I couldn't imagine. But we are all here for you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->