IVF Cycle in August

Tee haha how funny your naughty hubby, i will not be telling my OH about this it will give him some ideas.

The nurse asked me the other day if i will be going into the room with my OH to help him with his sample. I replied 'Err no, this is the only thing he has to do so he can be brave and do it by himself'.

Ladies, I've just had a horrible feeling please tell me that i was suppose to stop taking my buserlein and menopur injections yesterday because i was doing my trigger shot last night? I dont remember the Dr actually telling me that, i just had it in my head that is what i do? Plus i have no meds left anyway. Or am I just having a blonde moment :dohh:

After I took my trigger I didn't do anymore shots. I think the only thing I started taking was the doxycyclin and I even skipped that the moring of the transfer. Once you trigger I would think you stop stims, I did. But this was my first cycle and I'm not an expert.

HAHAH I didn't go help my hubby either. After I asked him, did you do OK? HAHAH

Pinkie I stopped all stims and lupron but I wasn't on your protocol... Hopefully someone who is doing the same can get back to you. Try posting a new thread to bnb?

I freaked out about the same thing! But yeah they definitely told me no injections after the trigger until after ER. Do they have an after hours number you can call to double check?

Yes it does depend on your protocol Pinkie - I had my trigger with burserelin and then injection free that night before EC.

Hope that you have found your answer????

Thinking of you tomorrow!!

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Good news we got 5 eggs today and all were fertilized by ICSI because the OH sperm concentration level was low so they wanted to give us the best possible chance. Praying our little embryos are developing well and we get a positive phone call in the morning.

I am feeling ok, a little crampy and tired so having a relaxing afternoon on the sofa and getting the OH to look after me. Cant believe we finally got to this stage its all very exciting.

Oh and I was right i wasnt suppose to carry on with any other injections after the trigger shot - phew!!

Have a good day x

Hi Ladies,

Good news we got 5 eggs today and all were fertilized by ICSI because the OH sperm concentration level was low so they wanted to give us the best possible chance. Praying our little embryos are developing well and we get a positive phone call in the morning.

I am feeling ok, a little crampy and tired so having a relaxing afternoon on the sofa and getting the OH to look after me. Cant believe we finally got to this stage its all very exciting.

Oh and I was right i wasnt suppose to carry on with any other injections after the trigger shot - phew!!

Have a good day x

That's great :flower:

Great news pinkie! 5 embryos is an awesome starting point. Take it easy today and rest up!

Hi Ladies,

Have a good day x

Fabulous news!! Here's hoping that those little embies flourish!!

Rest up and great that your OH is looking after you!!! I am kinda liking not having to do anything strenuous - getting used to it!!

x

Strawberry - maybe they are just having a quiet day I am sure they go up and down :hugs:

I have been knock all day i hope i sleep tonight. OH is making a curry (a pint of Kingfisher would go down a treat) film then bed. I cant stop thinking about our little embryos, I only have to wait until the morning i am now starting to understand how you all went loppy waiting two weeks! How am I going to cope :wacko:

Hope everyone is feeling ok today, have a nice evening x

Hi Ladies,

Have a good day x

I am so happy for you Pinkie!!! Get that heating pad out, it will be your best friend up until the tansfer. I can't wait to hear how your embabies are doing!!!

Hi Ladies - I just had a fabulous night out with the girls! I needed a giggle and to keep my mind of things!!! They were totally trashed when I left them and there was me on the orange juice:wacko:

Pinkie - sounds like you are truly being looked after - how fabulous!!! Rest as much as a you can....I honestly think I haven't slept a wink since PUPO!!

Hope you are good Tee, Qwerty, Baby, Lexus and Strawberry!! Am sure you boobies will inflate again soon Strawberry!!!!

xxx

Hey, I had a melt down yesterday as it's all so unknown now. Sigh. I am not having any symptoms so to speak and it worries me. I am trying to keep positive but it's up and down. OTD is Thursday, but i'd rather test a day or two before so AF doesn't arrive and smack me in the face.

How's everyone else?? xx

So i had been testing my trigger out and it went bfn yesterday I took a frer and it had the faintest of lines so I took another today with fmu anddddd there is a darker (still faint) but don't have to squint line!!!!! 6dp5dt!! I'm trying not to be to excited my beta is on 10/7!!!!

Hey, I had a melt down yesterday as it's all so unknown now. Sigh. I am not having any symptoms so to speak and it worries me. I am trying to keep positive but it's up and down. OTD is Thursday, but i'd rather test a day or two before so AF doesn't arrive and smack me in the face.

How's everyone else?? xx

Aww Honey - I had a major meltdown on the Monday last week......It is the unknown and it's horrible as so much rests on the IVF......And no woman has the same symptoms - some women don't have any!! So that's what makes it so hard - you can't compare with anyone.

Keep busy Baby - meet friends, family, go for dinner or whatever - just have things planned in your diary, it does help a tad!

xxx

We have 4 embabies!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I cant believe it, i was praying for 1 but 4 fertilized and i am so happy. Transfer is booked for 2.20pm on Monday please keep everything crossed that they continue growing and developing until then so I can have a super embaby put back [-o<

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Pinkie that is so great!! Relax these next few days till you are PUPO!

Babyd yeah try to stay busy although I should be listening to my own advice as I'm sitting here analyzing my symptoms lol.

Cjohnson awesome!! Do you feel any different??

I don't.....my nipples (tmi) hurt a tad but mostly at night and that was like that before but other then that no diff at all

We have 4 embabies!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I cant believe it, i was praying for 1 but 4 fertilized and i am so happy. Transfer is booked for 2.20pm on Monday please keep everything crossed that they continue growing and developing until then so I can have a super embaby put back [-o<

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Oh my - how fabulous!! That is the best news ever! Lets hope that they keep doing you proud and get bigger and stronger!! Go go superembryo!!! Rest up this weekend as you will be joining the bonkers PUPO club soon!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->