IVF Cycle in August

Don't count yourself out yet baby. I'll be thinking of you.

As for me I have 1 digital and 2 frer left I'll try other days

My bleeding looks like it's turning from pink to red... I think my journey is over already. Night ladies xxx

I know it's so hard but it isn't over until it's over....Plenty of women bleed and are still pregnant!!!

How are you today???

xxx

Thanks for all the well wishes. Bleeding is now like small clots and very deep red bleed, as well as my usual AF type cramps. I would be very surprised if this was implantation bleeding. Thank you for all your support. xxx

Hi baby
Just wanted to send my love if it is bad news. Happened to me two weeks ago and I can totally empathise... I hope it's not but if it is bad news hugs x

Thanks for all the well wishes. Bleeding is now like small clots and very deep red bleed, as well as my usual AF type cramps. I would be very surprised if this was implantation bleeding. Thank you for all your support. xxx

You just don't know:nope: Is it heavy?? For what I understand - when it turns into a full blown period then there could be an issue but even then I have read stories where these women have been pregnant.

Just you take care.

xxxx

You just don't know:nope: Is it heavy?? For what I understand - when it turns into a full blown period then there could be an issue but even then I have read stories where these women have been pregnant.

Just you take care.

xxxx

It's enough to wear a pad and mostly comes out when I go to the toilet. It is like the beginning of a period and very deep red. I think it's probably the progesterone that is stopping it from coming full flow right now. xx

Thank you Victoria and i'm so sorry to hear your news. :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry babyd. Did you call your doctor? I know my doc said to call if I had bleeding before my pg test.

BabyD, I am praying this isnt bad news for you - big hugs :hugs:

Ladies, has anyone had any side effects from their pessaries? I had a stomach ache last night and then spent most of the morning on the toilet with terrible cramps and diarrhea (sorry tmi). I dont know what else could have caused it? Although I've had an upset tummy and nausea throughout this whole process so mybe its all the emotions/stress etc. I have my ET tomorrow do you think i should call the clinic? Iam really not one for making a fuss so thought i would check with you ladies first.

x

Just you take care.

xxxx

It's enough to wear a pad and mostly comes out when I go to the toilet. It is like the beginning of a period and very deep red. I think it's probably the progesterone that is stopping it from coming full flow right now. xx

Baby..I'm sorry to hear this, big hugs :hugs: if you have an out of hours number give them a ring & tell them what's happening :hugs:

Ladies, has anyone had any side effects from their pessaries? I had a stomach ache last night and then spent most of the morning on the toilet with terrible cramps and diarrhea (sorry tmi). I dont know what else could have caused it? Although I've had an upset tummy and nausea throughout this whole process so mybe its all the emotions/stress etc. I have my ET tomorrow do you think i should call the clinic? Iam really not one for making a fuss so thought i would check with you ladies first.

x

Hi Pinkie, I have side effects with the cyclogest pessaries but mine is bloating & constipation, nausea + sometimes a weird discharge (tmi)! :wacko:

To ease your mind why don't you ring the hospital & have a word with them..good luck with ET tomorrow & try not to worry.x :hugs:

Just you take care.

xxxx

I know it might seem like the end but honestly, I have read so much about women bleeding through the initial time after ET that you just don't know. Like others have said - phone your clinic and explain.

Really still hoping that everything is okay.

xxx

x

I think that the side effects vary and it does sound like you are suffering from the progesterone. But yes - phone up your clinic and ask. Diarrhea can be caused by stress too as you say and I tend to have that then too so maybe it's a combination of all that you have been going through. We forget what exactly we have put our bodies through.:wacko:

xxx

Thanks ladies, i done a bit of internet searching and it is one the side effects. I did stop going to the toliet and felt better after a while - no idea where that came from? I am getting plenty of fluids, an early night and preparing myself for the transfer tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and feeling ok? x

I'm feeling wobbly..went toilet & on my panty liner there was a brown discharge (light?) + ive had cramps on & off & backache for the day..I don't know what is going on & feel upset as I have no more betas & scan is a month today :cry:

Not sure if to ring the ivf nurses tomorrow as last Fri they weren't much help..need some pma & positive vibes please..:hugs:

I'm feeling wobbly..went toilet & on my panty liner there was a brown discharge (light?) + ive had cramps on & off & backache for the day..I don't know what is going on & feel upset as I have no more betas & scan is a month today :cry:

Not sure if to ring the ivf nurses tomorrow as last Fri they weren't much help..need some pma & positive vibes please..:hugs:

Okay - I have got a bit carried away today with researching spotting and cramps (have had spotting and cramps) and the scores on the doors is that a lot of women experience bleeding/spotting and cramping even if they are pregnant. There are all sorts of reasons and as long as are still getting a positive - then everything should be okay. Phone your nurses anyway as they really should allaying your fears and making you feel better.

xxx

Thanks ladies, i done a bit of internet searching and it is one the side effects. I did stop going to the toliet and felt better after a while - no idea where that came from? I am getting plenty of fluids, an early night and preparing myself for the transfer tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and feeling ok? x

The big day tomorrow Pinkie!!! To be fair - the egg transfer is so much easier than the EC! And if you get some nice nurses - they explain everything that can be seen on the monitor and you may see little emby being transferred to you!!!

Take care and let us know how you get on.

xxxx:hugs:

Good luck with your transfer Pinkie. X

Well, my IVF is over. Full on heavy AF here. I will be ringing the clinic for our review meeting and to discuss when we could start a FET. Good luck on your journeys xx

Good luck with your transfer Pinkie. X

Well, my IVF is over. Full on heavy AF here. I will be ringing the clinic for our review meeting and to discuss when we could start a FET. Good luck on your journeys xx

Oh so sorry to hear that Baby - I was keeping everything crossed for you - all so very cruel.....

Look after yourself and I truly hope that the clinic has learnt a little bit more about you should you go through the process again.:hugs:

xxx

Hi ladies..

Emmi..how are you feeling?..Only a few days to your otd! :hugs:

Pinkie..Gd luck & fx that ET goes smoothly for you today.x :thumbup:

Baby..So sorry to hear that af came..Have you rang your hospital?..When is your beta? There is still a chance..x :hugs:

Tee & CJ how are you? :hugs:

Baby dust to us all.xx. :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"