IVF Cycle in August

Chin up Emmi - I think as long as you are not experiencing any pain you will be fine. Because of this TWW you are more aware of every little twinge or change in your body so I am sure its natural to feel the way you are, not much longer until you can test. I have a good feeling about it :hugs:

Tee - how exciting - good luck with th U/S - let us know how you get on.

OK - so we dont like to do anything by halves - we have only gone and brought a house!!!!!! We have wanted to move for a while and started looking about 6 months ago, and found a beautiful house but because of personal issues for both us and the other couple its been delayed a few times, then we get a call this afternoon and our offer has been accepted - Whoop :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congrats on the house. That's our next step, well after a new car. I drive a t-top 2002 camero. So yeah time for a mom car LOL Then we're getting a house! So happy for you!!

I just got back from my last RE appointment. There were a lot of happy tears.

We got to see our little peanut and the sweetest little flicker of a hearbeat. The heartbeat is at 133 bpm. I am at 6 weeks and 6 days, so now my EDD is at May 20, 2014. Our little super baby is measured at 0.77cm. What an increadible experience. I've never in my life felt anything so amazing. I saw my little one's heart beat!! He/she is inside me! I think it's all setting in finally.

Attachments

• 6 weeks 6 days - heart beat 133 bpm.jpg
    6 weeks 6 days - heart beat 133 bpm.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Chin up Emmi - I think as long as you are not experiencing any pain you will be fine. Because of this TWW you are more aware of every little twinge or change in your body so I am sure its natural to feel the way you are, not much longer until you can test. I have a good feeling about it :hugs:

OK - so we dont like to do anything by halves - we have only gone and brought a house!!!!!! We have wanted to move for a while and started looking about 6 months ago, and found a beautiful house but because of personal issues for both us and the other couple its been delayed a few times, then we get a call this afternoon and our offer has been accepted - Whoop :happydance:

Thank you Pinkie - just had a weepy day feeling sorry for myself.... Just the way it is sometimes....

Crikey - now that really is doing everything and anything at the same time!! But that's great news - you sound so happy so let the positive news continue!!! xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Everyone is allowed a weepy day and i think we are allowed more. Get a good night sleep and tomorrow is another day :hugs:

Yes feeling happy at the moment - things seem to be going too well - may they continue - fingers crossed x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congrats on the house. That's our next step, well after a new car. I drive a t-top 2002 camero. So yeah time for a mom car LOL Then we're getting a house! So happy for you!!

I am sure baby would love a ride in that car but no idea where you will put the buggy LOL - yeap all fancy stuff will now go out the window - onto the practical. You'll soon be swapping heals for flats and fancy underwear to feeding bras :haha:

We got to see our little peanut and the sweetest little flicker of a hearbeat. The heartbeat is at 133 bpm. I am at 6 weeks and 6 days, so now my EDD is at May 20, 2014. Our little super baby is measured at 0.77cm. What an increadible experience. I've never in my life felt anything so amazing. I saw my little one's heart beat!! He/she is inside me! I think it's all setting in finally.

Tee, this picture is beautiful <3 i am sure it was very emotional and now all seems so real.

Well done honey :hugs:

Oh that is just so beautiful - so happy for you and your hubby!!! Nature is just totally amazing and it's incredible that a little one is now growing strong inside you.

So wonderful!!!:happydance:

xxxx

Thank you Pinkie - just had a weepy day feeling sorry for myself.... Just the way it is sometimes....

Crikey - now that really is doing everything and anything at the same time!! But that's great news - you sound so happy so let the positive news continue!!! xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Everyone is allowed a weepy day and i think we are allowed more. Get a good night sleep and tomorrow is another day :hugs:

Yes feeling happy at the moment - things seem to be going too well - may they continue - fingers crossed x

Thank you Honey - am so tired at the moment - I haven't slept properly since the whole IVF roller coaster ride began....

So glad that things are going well Pinkie - you deserve it:hugs:

xxx

Oh my goodness so much to catch up on!

Cj congrats this sounds so promising!! Pinkie, that's so great you're doing 5d transfer and your embryo is doing well. And congrats on the house! So exciting and romantic.

Baby dancing so sorry to hear your news :( this must be so frustrating. Thinking of you.

Emmi hang in there... Hope that you are feeling a bit better about things.

Lexus, sending tons of vibes your way. I still don't have any symptoms either and freaks me out to have to wait a whole two weeks for a second scan... I can't imagine how hard it is to wait a month. You had a super beta though! Wish your clinic were more supportive for you.

Hi and best wishes to everyone else!

Tee! So great!!! So happy for you and your husband! What a fantastic day huh? We have the same due date :). What's next for you?

AFM going for another scan next week which will be 8 weeks. Still no symptoms... Still taking progesterone sups. Took weekend off and went to see my family in VT. Was so beautiful and great to be outside.

Strawberry! Good luck tomorrow! When is your appointment??

I am sure baby would love a ride in that car but no idea where you will put the buggy LOL - yeap all fancy stuff will now go out the window - onto the practical. You'll soon be swapping heals for flats and fancy underwear to feeding bras :haha:

It is going to be so hard to give up my heels!!! I love them so much. Time to do some "momma shopping" HAHAH

Thank you ladies!!!!!!!! This is by far my FAVORITE picture.

YAY Qwerty, this is too awesome that we have the same DD! I'm so excited!! I too do not have any symptoms. I wish I'd throw up already but I have a feeling it'll come. I've had a lot of women tell me that the sickness came at about 8-9 weeks. GREAT! hahaha

Pinkie- so great about the house! My DH and I are considering listing our apartment and buying a house too, all very exciting.

Tee- this must've been such an amazing moment to see the heartbeat... Very very happy for you.

Qwerty thanks my beta is tomorrow 7 am. Ugh...

Hey guys- so I got a bfp last night with a regular frer (yay!) but I got a negative this morning with a digital (not so yay). I don't know what is going on, I'm praying it isn't a chemical.

I'm praying for you! I'm sure it's just the little guy taking its time!
You have your beta today right? Thinking of you!! They moved mine up to tomorrow!!

Yup already took it! But won't get my result till later this afternoon... Gonna be a loooooong day lol.

Oh Strawberry, I am crossing my fingers for you girlie!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"