IVF Cycle in August

Good luck with your transfer Pinkie. X

Well, my IVF is over. Full on heavy AF here. I will be ringing the clinic for our review meeting and to discuss when we could start a FET. Good luck on your journeys xx

BabyD - I am so sorry i dont know what to say. Life is so unfair sometimes. This will happen one day for you :hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling wobbly..went toilet & on my panty liner there was a brown discharge (light?) + ive had cramps on & off & backache for the day..I don't know what is going on & feel upset as I have no more betas & scan is a month today :cry:

Not sure if to ring the ivf nurses tomorrow as last Fri they weren't much help..need some pma & positive vibes please..:hugs:

Okay - I have got a bit carried away today with researching spotting and cramps (have had spotting and cramps) and the scores on the doors is that a lot of women experience bleeding/spotting and cramping even if they are pregnant. There are all sorts of reasons and as long as are still getting a positive - then everything should be okay. Phone your nurses anyway as they really should allaying your fears and making you feel better.

xxx

Stay positive ladies i think everyone of my friends had some sort of spotting/bleeding when they are pregnant. Think about the changes that little baby is doing to your body, implanting and stretching inside of you. Hope you are both feeling better today :hugs:

Just had a call from the embryologist and our 4 embryos are dividing really well so they want to put them to blastocyst and do the transfer on Weds - how exciting :happydance:

That's great news Pinkie..I thought your ET was today!:dohh:

I thought that your ET was today too Pinkie!!!:dohh: But yay - way to go embryos!!!! They sound fabulous and Weds will be here in no time!!!

I am trying to stay positive about the bleeding but the nurse's voice sounded all doom and gloom when I spoke to her...... She said that the bleeding could be all things including that the IVF hasn't worked......

I am trying to believe that my body is going through changes but feeling a it deflated!!!:cry:

xxx

Pinkie that's awesome that they want to move to a 5 day, it means they're really happy with your embies :)

Babyd I'm so so sorry. Are you going to be able to talk to your doc today about next steps?

Emmi I'm really hoping that this was just a very rude nurse, she probably shouldn't have said those things to you, plus there's no way to know for sure until your beta so hang in there.

My egg transfer was suppose to be today but i got a call this morning to say they are doing really well so they want to wait until Weds - although i did almost have a heart attack when i answered the phone, i stopped breathing until she said 'dont worry everything is ok'.

Honestly, i dont think the nurses really know what is going on and say what they have to. You know your body better than anyone but send positive messages to your babies and tell them how much mummy & daddy want them so they better be good and keep growing. xx :hugs:

Thank you Strawberry and Pinkie - trying to hang on in there but it's hard - I just wish everyone was the same so I could know for sure.

Some implantation bleeding is apparently like a very light period and sometimes is just spotting!!! I have very very light bleeding - I don't need a towel for it (sorry if tmi!) but when I am in the shower - there's a bit of blood. So it's happened for 3 days now - it comes and then it goes.....It's nothing like a period and I am praying it doesn't turn into 1.

This is so hard:wacko:

But I lit some fertility candles today and am just praying that they are just burying into my lining. And yes Pinkie - I keep telling them how much they are both wanted.:hugs:

xxx

So i had been testing my trigger out and it went bfn yesterday I took a frer and it had the faintest of lines so I took another today with fmu anddddd there is a darker (still faint) but don't have to squint line!!!!! 6dp5dt!! I'm trying not to be to excited my beta is on 10/7!!!!

:happydance: I am crossing my fingers for you!!!

We have 4 embabies!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I cant believe it, i was praying for 1 but 4 fertilized and i am so happy. Transfer is booked for 2.20pm on Monday please keep everything crossed that they continue growing and developing until then so I can have a super embaby put back [-o<

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Pinkie - I am so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Thanks for all the well wishes. Bleeding is now like small clots and very deep red bleed, as well as my usual AF type cramps. I would be very surprised if this was implantation bleeding. Thank you for all your support. xxx

:hugs: <3 I am so sorry honey!

I'm feeling wobbly..went toilet & on my panty liner there was a brown discharge (light?) + ive had cramps on & off & backache for the day..I don't know what is going on & feel upset as I have no more betas & scan is a month today :cry:

Not sure if to ring the ivf nurses tomorrow as last Fri they weren't much help..need some pma & positive vibes please..:hugs:

Hang in there Lexus. I felt wobbly too, and I still do every now and then. I get light cramps on and off too. Hang in there my sweet! <3

Just had a call from the embryologist and our 4 embryos are dividing really well so they want to put them to blastocyst and do the transfer on Weds - how exciting :happydance:

Pinkie that is fabulous news! I am so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Strawberry and Pinkie - trying to hang on in there but it's hard - I just wish everyone was the same so I could know for sure.

Some implantation bleeding is apparently like a very light period and sometimes is just spotting!!! I have very very light bleeding - I don't need a towel for it (sorry if tmi!) but when I am in the shower - there's a bit of blood. So it's happened for 3 days now - it comes and then it goes.....It's nothing like a period and I am praying it doesn't turn into 1.

But I lit some fertility candles today and am just praying that they are just burying into my lining. And yes Pinkie - I keep telling them how much they are both wanted.:hugs:

xxx

Emmie I know how crazy this is making you. I was the same way! I had a fertility candle and a fertility doll. I am praying those little ones are making themselves at home! <3

Ok - Sorry all for the mass posts, but it's the only way I can get up and stay on track from over the weekend. :winkwink:

Today is my last RE appointment. I am driving myself bonker with googling U/S pics and videos for 6 week and 4 days. I am praying that I see that little flicker of a heartbeat today. It would be even better that by some luck we are able to hear it.

I am a mess.

As far as symptoms all I have is sore BBS, a little queasiness, and my headaches are coming back. Also my jeans are reallllllllllllllly tight :sad1:. Could be from the pregnancy or my obsession with mexican food right now. LOL I try to eat a lot, but once I start eating the nausea kicks in and I feel full. :munch:

My appointment is in an hour and a half, I am so freaked out but excited!

xxx

Emmie I know how crazy this is making you. I was the same way! I had a fertility candle and a fertility doll. I am praying those little ones are making themselves at home! <3

Thank you Honey - just had one of those really lonely days when I feel that nobody understands what I am going through and how I am feeling.....This whole journey is just so hard and much as you try and stay positive doubts appear over everything:cry:

But I hope that you are okay and I am hoping that you will be hearing a little heart beat today.

Too funny about the Mexican food :haha::winkwink: Let us know how you get on - it seems like with every step of this journey - there is stress:cry:

xxx

Chin up Emmi - I think as long as you are not experiencing any pain you will be fine. Because of this TWW you are more aware of every little twinge or change in your body so I am sure its natural to feel the way you are, not much longer until you can test. I have a good feeling about it :hugs:

Tee - how exciting - good luck with th U/S - let us know how you get on.

OK - so we dont like to do anything by halves - we have only gone and brought a house!!!!!! We have wanted to move for a while and started looking about 6 months ago, and found a beautiful house but because of personal issues for both us and the other couple its been delayed a few times, then we get a call this afternoon and our offer has been accepted - Whoop :happydance:

Chin up Emmi - I think as long as you are not experiencing any pain you will be fine. Because of this TWW you are more aware of every little twinge or change in your body so I am sure its natural to feel the way you are, not much longer until you can test. I have a good feeling about it :hugs:

Tee - how exciting - good luck with th U/S - let us know how you get on.

OK - so we dont like to do anything by halves - we have only gone and brought a house!!!!!! We have wanted to move for a while and started looking about 6 months ago, and found a beautiful house but because of personal issues for both us and the other couple its been delayed a few times, then we get a call this afternoon and our offer has been accepted - Whoop :happydance:

Thank you Pinkie - just had a weepy day feeling sorry for myself.... Just the way it is sometimes....

Crikey - now that really is doing everything and anything at the same time!! But that's great news - you sound so happy so let the positive news continue!!! xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx

Thank you Honey - just had one of those really lonely days when I feel that nobody understands what I am going through and how I am feeling.....This whole journey is just so hard and much as you try and stay positive doubts appear over everything:cry:

But I hope that you are okay and I am hoping that you will be hearing a little heart beat today.

Too funny about the Mexican food :haha::winkwink: Let us know how you get on - it seems like with every step of this journey - there is stress:cry:

xxx

I know exactly how you are feeling and I know it's hard to explain it. I was the same way. Always thinking positive but those stupid doubts always crept in. It's so hard to stay positive and thinking realistically at the same time, then you think, but I am thinking realistically! I just know I'm pregnant.

The worrying never stops, does it? I was so nervous today too, thinking, yes, I'm gonna see the heart beat, but in the the back of my head I thought, what if nothing is there. It's a torturous circle!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"