IVF Cycle in August

Thanks guys! I got my beta it is 141, and they confirmed I am 100% pregnant!! I'm still in total shock!

Omg strawberry that's fantastic!!! We will be due around the same time!!! We can be 9 month buddies I'll have to add you to my Facebook!

Thanks guys! I got my beta it is 141, and they confirmed I am 100% pregnant!! I'm still in total shock!

Yay - that's so fabulous!!! So happy for you - bet your walking on air!!

xxx

I was checking my phone from work to see if you updated it yet! I'm so excited for you! Us!! Well my official beta is tomorrow

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Thank you so much everyone!! Yes cj we'll totally be due date buddies, I'm June 11th which is also my sisters bday I can't wait to tell her!

So happy for your Strawberry, massive congratulations to you and the hubby - amazing news :flower:

So, round two for me tomorrow with my ET but they cant delay it any longer so it will definitely be happening - Sooo excited - ok and a little nervous.

Question - if i had my EC and ICSI on Fri was that day one? So tomorrow will be a 6 day transfer is that right?

x

So, round two for me tomorrow with my ET but they cant delay it any longer so it will definitely be happening - Sooo excited - ok and a little nervous.

Question - if i had my EC and ICSI on Fri was that day one? So tomorrow will be a 6 day transfer is that right?

x

I don't think Friday counts as a full day. I had my ET on Aug 29 and my ET on Sept 3rd and they counted it as a 5 day.

x

Hmmm - wouldn't that be a 5 day transfer - day 1 is the day after the EC.

Wishing you a good day tomorrow - ET is much easier than EC and it's quite lovely watching your embies enter you:flower:

Take care Honey!!!!!

xxx

x

nope that's a 5 day transfer. It's day 0 on Friday.

edit LOL i just see everyone already answered you...

Thanks ladies, that answers my question i wasnt sure if i counted Friday as a day or not. Whoop 5 day transfer tomorrow i cant believe its finally here, i'll let you know how it goes.

Hope everyones having a good day x

Thanks ladies, that answers my question i wasnt sure if i counted Friday as a day or not. Whoop 5 day transfer tomorrow i cant believe its finally here, i'll let you know how it goes.

Hope everyones having a good day x

I am sooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow you will be PUPO!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am offically PUPO!!! :happydance::happydance:

So, it didn't exactly go according to plan. We were told that only 2 of our 4 embryos were suitable for transfer and one was an early blastocyst and the other a 2CC and they wanted to transfer both of them to give us a chance. Well i burst into tears... I wasn't expecting this and i thought we'd have a supersonic because of how well they were all doing and i hadn't prepared myself for two to be transferred (we were told their policy is only one) So once i calmed down a bit we decided to go with the two embryo transfer and I am now PUPO with two embabies - i still cant quite get my head around it. They are safely back in their natural environment and I am praying that both or even one continue to grow and develop. I will do a pregnancy test on Sunday 13th October [-o&lt; send me lots of positive vibes.

Just got back from acupuncture so feeling nice and relaxed then hoping OH is going to take me for a nice meal.

Wanted to say a big thank you to all you lovely ladies on here you have been so supportive - hope everyone is feeling well and having a good day :flower:

x

So, it didn't exactly go according to plan. We were told that only 2 of our 4 embryos were suitable for transfer and one was an early blastocyst and the other a 2CC and they wanted to transfer both of them to give us a chance. Well i burst into tears... I wasn't expecting this and i thought we'd have a supersonic because of how well they were all doing and i hadn't prepared myself for two to be transferred (we were told their policy is only one) So once i calmed down a bit we decided to go with the two embryo transfer and I am now PUPO with two embabies - i still cant quite get my head around it. They are safely back in their natural environment and I am praying that both or even one continue to grow and develop. I will do a pregnancy test on Sunday 13th October [-o&lt; send me lots of positive vibes.

Just got back from acupuncture so feeling nice and relaxed then hoping OH is going to take me for a nice meal.

Wanted to say a big thank you to all you lovely ladies on here you have been so supportive - hope everyone is feeling well and having a good day :flower:

x

I had a similar situation but it was the opposite. I was dead set on trasnferring two but my RE recommended we transfer the one AAA grade we had. I was a mess too. But when it comes down to it you have to believe the doc and trust them. They got you this far :hugs:

I am so so happy for you!!! I can't wait for the 13th!! That is my nephew's b-day!! Good things will happen that day! Drink lots of fluids, powerade and smart water and try to relax as much as you can. Keep that pesky OHSS away!

YAY PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

x
Oh pinkie that sounds so upsetting. You truly handled it like a champ. You are having the exact same day I had after transfer... Acupuncture and dinner out (I had Mac and cheese and half a pint of Guinness).

Yes drink lots of Gatorade and rest up. Good luck to you sweetie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->