IVF Ectopic 3rd time? Karma?

Izabela

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone help... I think that I am very unluky...
My story...
I had 6 fresh ICSI and 2 FET transfer
ICSI was our only opption as my husband has 0 sperm but we managed to extract few of poor quality.
First ICSI - early ovulation, 1 embryo transfer BFN bled 5 days and did not stop for weeks, left side pain - emergecy C section tube ruptered removed -left with pain - 3 months until could walk stright
ICSI 2-3 BFN early bleading 5 days early
ICSI 4 - changed clinic used donor, early ovulation . New clinic would not listen that nasal spry does not work for me due to sneezing but confirm after delay the transfer. FET chemical - clinic confirm early ovulation rised the progesterone and compromise the egg
ICSI 5 - 3 good blast. 2 put back -BFP at 4 days post 5 t. Happy! At 5 weeks spoting ... than bleeding and pain - double ectopic right side - second tube remove key hole - recovered quick. 1 frostie
ICSI 6 - no good embies - lots of eggs - clinic did not do any blood test - I am suspecting high E2 - always a problem and this time no pill before. BFN
FET - 1 embie - BFP. 10 days past transfer light spoting orange / coral watery - some pain. I had to fight the clinic and GP for blood test. One done today - Saturday the next. I still do not have the results from today.
What do you think can be the 3 rd ectopic in the stamp?

Here are my pregnacy tests I feel they are not dark enough!

Here are my tests at 12 d po, 13 and 15 days post ovulation

Attachments

• 20140827_185035-1.jpg
    20140827_185035-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 18
I think that the fact you don't have your tubes lowers your chances, but truth be told... I don't know. Good luck.

Thanks Dazed. I can see from your signature you list your tubes too. I am really sorry. I wish you a the luck.
Blood results for 4 weeks 2 days 218. Disappointed! GP said pathological HGC 2-3 weeks
RE is more positive and waiting for the Saturday test.

Oh my fingers are crossed for you! I've had my tubes removed with ectopic pregnancies too.
Never got to try IVF though, and my marriage ended in divorce so that's the end of a dream for me... but maybe someday. If I don't get too old and tired before then.
I swear I need this to be good for you though, it's that bit of hope in the dark. PLEASE update when you know!!!

Thanks Izabela! I think your number is good. I truly hope this is it for you and you get for dream.

Bk - I've seen you on other boards... I'm sorry about your tubes and divorce. Have you thought about going in alone with a donor?

Thank Daze and BK I hope you are right. I will know tomorrow. I just need to avoid another surgery. Apart from my husband and sister nobody knows about my ectopic in March and the lost of tube. I been off work for 2 weeks but I told them from adizions from first. We missed my husband's sister wedding same day as my keyhole. Do not know what I will tell people if is again surgery.

BK - I agree with Daze you can try Donor do not give up your dream, I am also considering embrion adoption if my reserves drop any more. I a really sorry to hear about your marriage. :(
Daze are you currently trying IVF?

My blood test today at 4 weeks 4 days is 516 more reassuring
RE is confident is ok as progesterone was 116. I am more relieve that has doubled at 34.5 hours.

Yay Izqbela. All is sounding good.

My plan is to do IVF in the near future. Working on dropping some weight first since its probably my only chance and I have a feeling I'll be told to anyways.

Keep us posted!

Daze - yes is good to prepare as much as you can for the IVF. It does work quite well for most of the people. I had a lot of hiccups but I think is just my luck / destany at this time in my life.

I think you are probably good to go. Beautiful numbers :D
I can't do donor. I just can't afford it all by myself. My husband was well over half the income, and when he left he didn't take ANY bills or any debt. It worked out that way, everything was in my name. And my dumbass agreed just because I wanted him out of my life ASAP rather than fight in court.
So I am barely keeping my head above water. Maybe someday I'll meet someone who will want to ride this crazy roller coaster with me, but I can't expect it to happen, and i just can't do it alone.

I'm sorry BK :cry: Infertility isn't fair!

So sorry BK. Depends on AMH you can join a egg sharing program Heart at Essex have their on sperm donors as well. You should get your cycle fully free and they may have a good deal for the donor. I paid a bit more for ours as we wanted a specific donor to look like my husband and for him the bank only had the IUI sample. UK also charges £1000 pregnancy fee. 80% refundable if negative. Between 200- 300 per vial.
In other European countries like Hungary you only pay 150 per vial and nothing else but you can not imported in UK without paying extra. There IVF is cheaper. That you should be eligible on NHS. I know ladies in need of egg donor get eggs on NHS through the share programme so you may get it all for free. It is worth trying.

AFM - it is no ectopic! 1st time pregnancy in my uterus. Too early to see heart beat but the consultant saw a blob so so far looks ok not just an empty sac. He was pleased with what he seen an previous bloods.Hope so much is going ok.
I went so scared as all night before the scan had so much pain on the left. It seems to be the ovar and corpum lutenum.
No scans available for 3 weeks although the consultant wanted to book us in 10 days.

Amazing!!! Congrats!! :)

ive been having bad left side pains and am a LITTLE nervous, as I only have my left tube and ovary. I'm hoping my ovary is just swollen/corpus lithium like your doc said. Your story has made me feel much better! Congrats again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->