IVF/FET in Aug'13' - Aug'14' buddies wanted!!*13 BFP's!!**Updates on first page**

Got my blood results today:

hcg: 598
progesterone: 46

So I am officially pregnant!:happydance:

I hope those are good enough for being 13 days post day 5 ET. I have another test on Thursday and I really hope to see some proper doubling!

Wonderful news!!! Congrats!!!!! :happydance:

There's an October Bumpkins thread over in first trimester if you ladies want to join :)

There's an October Bumpkins thread over in first trimester if you ladies want to join :)

cntrygrl - I will join for sure! I just need to be sure this is really happening. I think once I see that heartbeat (hopefully next week), I think I will be able to relax a bit :)

mizuno- :happydance: Congratulations!!! :happydance:

AFM- Finished my last day of stims this evening. Going in tomorrow for a quick u/s to verify that I'm ready to trigger tomorrow night. I'm trying so hard to be excited and positive, but after last IVF, I'm just so worried about everything this time around. I guess that's to be expected. Any ladies out there who have m/c'd and then gone through another round of IVF soon after? I could use some advice on how to deal with the anxiety.

Congratulations Miz!! I am very happy for you!

I am sorry I have bad news afm. second beta 12dp5dt dropped to 5.1 :(:( so I had a chemical pregnancy this round. We already booked appointment with RE next week discussing next step, we have 2 snow babies left.

so sorry luciola! :hugs:
I have had 2 chemical pregnancies in the past and according to my doc it's very common and no reason to lose hope. You still have 2 frosties, try to focus on that.

Luciola- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry, hun. :cry:

AFM- Just got back from u/s appt. All 25 follicles are now measuring 17mm-22mm. I'll trigger tonight and go in for EC on Friday morning. DH and I are going to get a hotel right by the clinic so that DH's sample doesn't have to go on a 20 minute cab ride across town and we won't have to get up quite so early. We need to arrive by 7:30a. (Yuck.) DH never gives a good sample so early in the morning. I wish EC could be in the afternoon. :/ Still, better to use fresh swimmers than have to unfreeze our (expensively) frozen ones.

Thank you ladies… Weirdly after these 10 days' emotion roller coaster I am "happy" it is at last the "end". Now sitting here having a glass of red wine :) Still down but I somehow felt like chemical is something I must experience before getting my babies, so be it.

Bunny that's a GRAND number 25! Sending you prayers for them to be mature, all of them! Enjoy - it would be good!!

Oh Luciola. I'm so so sorry. I'm glad your taking it so well. I look at it kind of like a car. When you turn a car on.. Some cars just turn on right away, some start and then shut off. Some don't start at all. At least yours showed you that it can start. It wants to start. Just keeping cranking it over. My dad's a mechanic. Lol

Bunny. . Yeah!!!! Trigger time!!! Maybe you and DH can get up super early and do something so he's plenty awake. It doesn't take much anyway. When my DH gave his first sample pre ivf study, the first bit missed the cup. When he told me I couldn't stop laughing. When it was time for the usable sample he didn't miss but said it was hard to do after watching the put an iv In me and leaving me on the table. He was worried about me. How sweet. It's easy to not consider how much pressure it is for them too. I'm am rooting for you! !

So i got my second hcg number: 1484!!!
It more than doubled!
So I think I can now relax a bit more and say that I'm finally pregnant! :happydance: Now I have to stop obsessing over what could still go wrong and just enjoy this feeling.

postal, bunny, lucinda, luciola, plex, disneyfan, cntrygrl, sunshine, megan and probably some other people I'm forgetting, THANK YOU so much for your support! :hugs: As DH and I didn't tell anyone we're TTC, this was my only outlet and source of support. You guys are great!

To those of you with BFPs, have a happy and healthy 9 months :yellow:
and to those soon-to-have BFPs (because I'm sure you all will) good luck with your cycles! :dust:

Mizuno-- Don't stress over lack of symptoms. My BB's currently hurt less and I still don't have any MS at 7 weeks. Baby is growing on track and we got to hear the heartbeat briefly today.

Well, it's a boy and a girl for us! Boy has a few minor issues (missing artery in umb cord, minor fluid in a kidney and missing bubble/amnio fluid in belly, which might be coz it's still early)... We are hoping future u/s will clarify and these issues will go away!

Heading to bed. Going in for my ER first thing in the morning. I'm so anxious/impatient right now; I don't know how I'm going to sleep. DH and I have to wake up super early so we can get his "sample" collected in time to get it to the clinic before my appt. I'm trying to look at the bright side, though. It may mean an earlier wake-up time for us, but I'm very thankful that our clinic allows for at home collection. It really allows us to keep some of the intimacy of TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->