IVF/FET in Aug'13' - Aug'14' buddies wanted!!*13 BFP's!!**Updates on first page**

PostalMom- Hey hun. Thing are going alright. How are you doing? :flow: Tomorrow is my CD8 u/s. I'm so nervous. Last IVF, I got to trigger on CD 9, so tomorrow we will get to find out if I'll do that again. Last cycle we had another u/s on CD6 to see how things were progressing, so there were no surprises on CD8. This time, however, my RE was out if the office on CD6, so no early u/s. I'm so worried that I'll go in tomorrow and the meds won't have worked. Especially since that's what happened when I took Clomid. Every new Clomid/Femara cycle I needed double the meds as the previous cycle (so 2nd cycle I need 10 days at same dose, 3rd cycle I needed 10 days at double the dose, etc.) to get the same results. I hope it's not possible to develop a tollerance for injectables... I'm starting to get some side effects from the meds- very out of it, tired, sore, moody, so I really hope I get to trigger on Tuesday.

Hi ladies my 10dp5dt beta is very very low at 21.4. I was in tears when I heard the numbers. But my RE is still hopeful , he doubled my progesterone and I need to go in for another b/w on Wednesday. I am mentally prepared for bad news.

I am feeling so down not sure what to think. If you have heard of successful stories with ridiculously low beta, please please let me know...!

Luciola. Yes I finding stories all over the Internet of betas much lower than yours. Hope you can read this screen shot. Stay positive sweetie. It's not over yet. Stick baby bean stick! Stay away from caffeine too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-24-07-29-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-24-07-29-47.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5
Bunny. I don't miss my stims one bit. Lol. Fxd that this is the magic month for you. You are in my thoughts. Stay positive and think about how happy you will be when this long journey turns to a happy ending. As funny as it sounds, I prayed for horrible morning sickness. Because my coworker had it so badly. I prayed I would get ms because it would be worth it. So I wish you tons of ms. Lol. And have some red wine. My ivf coordinator told me. . Be natural. During your stims and lupron, drink every day of you want. Don't get drunk, although I did once. Lol. But she said have a glass of red wine every night. I did. I had one the night of my transfer too. And pretty much every other day after that. I still have some red wine but can't seem to drink more than 3 or 4 sips. I also ate pineapple core for 3 nights. Don't eat the sweet part. Just the core. And my pineapple wasnt ripe. I rested the day of transfer, and walked a bunch the day after. You probably have tried all this. All I know is something worked for me. I wonder how many of us on here with bfp drank and or ate pineapple.

Hi ladies my 10dp5dt beta is very very low at 21.4. I was in tears when I heard the numbers. But my RE is still hopeful , he doubled my progesterone and I need to go in for another b/w on Wednesday. I am mentally prepared for bad news.

I am feeling so down not sure what to think. If you have heard of successful stories with ridiculously low beta, please please let me know...!

Luciola, it's not over yet. I hope your numbers go up on Wednesday. It IS possible! Fingers crossed for you!

PostalMom- Hey hun. Thing are going alright. How are you doing? :flow: Tomorrow is my CD8 u/s. I'm so nervous. Last IVF, I got to trigger on CD 9, so tomorrow we will get to find out if I'll do that again. Last cycle we had another u/s on CD6 to see how things were progressing, so there were no surprises on CD8. This time, however, my RE was out if the office on CD6, so no early u/s. I'm so worried that I'll go in tomorrow and the meds won't have worked. Especially since that's what happened when I took Clomid. Every new Clomid/Femara cycle I needed double the meds as the previous cycle (so 2nd cycle I need 10 days at same dose, 3rd cycle I needed 10 days at double the dose, etc.) to get the same results. I hope it's not possible to develop a tollerance for injectables... I'm starting to get some side effects from the meds- very out of it, tired, sore, moody, so I really hope I get to trigger on Tuesday.

Aww, bunny, sorry to hear the stims are affecting you so strongly this time. How did your u/s go? I hope you have your ER soon, so you can start recovering from the stims. Just think about why you are doing all this and it will keep you going. I have to remind myself that this is only temporary every evening I inject fragmin (and every time I look at my ridiculously bruised thighs).

I don't think you can become tolerant to injectables, it's just that every cycle is different. I hope this is your lucky cycle!

Oh my gosh, ladies, I have even more follicles than last time. 10 on the right, 15 on the left. All measuring 12-16mm!!! I'll stim tonight and tomorrow, then trigger Wednesday night! One day later this cycle than last, but 7 more follicles! Can't believe it!

Oh my gosh, ladies, I have even more follicles than last time. 10 on the right, 15 on the left. All measuring 12-16mm!!! I'll stim tonight and tomorrow, then trigger Wednesday night! One day later this cycle than last, but 7 more follicles! Can't believe it!

bunny, those are awesome follicle numbers! :happydance:
don't worry about stimming longer this time - my doc said it's better for the follicles to grow slowly (less of a chance of some being empty follicles).

bunny, those are awesome follicle numbers! :happydance:
don't worry about stimming longer this time - my doc said it's better for the follicles to grow slowly (less of a chance of some being empty follicles).

That makes sense. We were lucky last time and all the follicles had mature eggs in them. I hope we have the same good luck this time- and maybe they'll be even healthier since they'll have longer to grow. It would be really nice to have lots of embryos to freeze. :happydance:

Woohoo! !!!! Yeah!!! That's awesome! !!! I'm so excited for you! ! That's a lot of follies. No wonder your so uncomfortable. You poor thing! Your almost there! ! :flower::thumbup:

Luciola, I'm not sure if you were on this thread when I had my first beta but I was bleeding and had a beta of 25 around the same dpt. It sped up after they upped my progesterone. My progesterone was only 16 at the time of my first beta. So please don't lose hope!!

Luciola, I'm not sure if you were on this thread when I had my first beta but I was bleeding and had a beta of 25 around the same dpt. It sped up after they upped my progesterone. My progesterone was only 16 at the time of my first beta. So please don't lose hope!!

My progesterone was 3.6 at my first beta (7dp5dt -- moved up a day because I tested early and got my BFP at 6dp5dt), though I was only doing vaginal progesterone, and levels are generally lower using only that method. I started PIO shots that night and continued with the crinone for a couple more weeks before doing the PIO exclusively until 10 weeks. I'm praying that your levels go up, Luciola. :hugs:

Great news about your follies, Buny! :thumbup:

My progesterone was 3.6 at my first beta (7dp5dt -- moved up a day because I tested early and got my BFP at 6dp5dt), though I was only doing vaginal progesterone, and levels are generally lower using only that method. I started PIO shots that night and continued with the crinone for a couple more weeks before doing the PIO exclusively until 10 weeks. I'm praying that your levels go up, Luciola. :hugs:

Great news about your follies, Buny! :thumbup:

Oh and let me also add that I never got a positive HPT before the beta. I only went in because I was bleeding, I almost didn't go to my beta.

Bunny I am so happy for you!!! You are doing GREAT so far!!

Sunshine, Disney, thank you so much for your posts... I hope the doubled progesterone can do the trick. Though I have never got progesterone tested, only beta HCG. I am really upset. My hubby "shouted" at me: Don't give up on our babies because they are relying on you!!" I know I am a worrying person. I try to stay positive but I feel that my HPTs are getting lighter... Let's see how Wednesday goes.

Stalking!!!
I am reading the posts and routing for you all!
Bunyhuny, hoping and praying for Wednesday!
I hope you'll get another US before the trigger. We want them to be mature.

Ladies, they just said on the news that taking acetaminophen during pregnancy causes the baby to have higher rates of ADHD. Thought I'd put that out there because my Dr told me to take it for my cramping. I've been reluctant to do so, but have 4 times. I won't be any more though.

Ladies, they just said on the news that taking acetaminophen during pregnancy causes the baby to have higher rates of ADHD. Thought I'd put that out there because my Dr told me to take it for my cramping. I've been reluctant to do so, but have 4 times. I won't be any more though.

Thanks for posting this. There have been several times (headaches!!) when I wished for Tylenol but refused to take it. I personally don't want to take any medication unless I absolutely have to.

Got my blood results today:

hcg: 598
progesterone: 46

So I am officially pregnant!:happydance:

I hope those are good enough for being 13 days post day 5 ET. I have another test on Thursday and I really hope to see some proper doubling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->