IVF/FET May and June

Rebecca my daughter is almost 20 months but I knew with my condition and age had to be back here asap. So saw the doctor last August but due to many issues and one fail transfer still here. I understand your longing to complete the family.

All the best fern and mysheldong! I should be joining you girls soon I hope.

Hi ladies, looks like many of us will be cycling the same dates. My FET should end up around may 12. I'll know better once AF arrives.
AF is due april 21 and I start estrace that day. 3 weeks later I will take progesterone in oil for 6 days and then it's transfer day!
They ordered ganirelix for me to take just in case they think I may ovulate on my own and they need to hold off on me ovulating.

Oohhh so exciting! And scary. Just a few more weeks to go.

Hey ladies. I have my first lining scan Tuesday and hoping I'll get a transfer date then. It's come round so quick! Hope you're all well.

Hey ladies. I have my first lining scan Tuesday and hoping I'll get a transfer date then. It's come round so quick! Hope you're all well.

Yay, you sound like you're further along than me.
What meds are you on?

I've been DR on suprecur/burselin and now I'm on estrogen patches x

I'll start my med with my af. I'm hoping it she comes this weekend. I had my endo scratch today, and it was so crazy painful! I'm glad it didn't last long! Dh went with me, and I squeezed his hand off. I gold him that was practice for labor! Lol!

I'll start my med with my af. I'm hoping it she comes this weekend. I had my endo scratch today, and it was so crazy painful! I'm glad it didn't last long! Dh went with me, and I squeezed his hand off. I gold him that was practice for labor! Lol!

You poor thing, those sound painful!! Why don't they do it under anesthesia?
You're so close to starting, yay!!

Froggy - hope the endo scratch helps. I've been hearing a lot lately how painful they are but it definetly looks like they can help increase your chances.

Good luck 4magpies!!!

So excited to see how everyone progresses. Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs in the next few months.

Hey ladies. My scan went really well my lining was at 9.6! Really pleased with that. Just waiting for them to call me now with instructions on when to stop burselin, start prog and a transfer date. It's a day 6 embryo so not sure if they'll do day 5 of day 6 transfer?

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

Just having a scan through the thread and I recognise a few of you from other threads I have posted in :D

A brief description of our situation, I am Tina, I am 28 years old and we have been trying to give our daughter a sibling for almost 3 years now. We are starting our 2nd fresh ICSI cycle next week but it will be our 3rd transfer.

Transfer 1 was in September 2015, 1 5 day emby transferred - BFN
Transfer 2 February 2016, we only had 1 frozie to play with which was also BFN
Baseline scan for this fresh cycle is on 19th April and all being well stims will start that day.
Transfer is looking to be around the first week in May!

x

Hey Tina!!! Looks like we will be just a few days from each other! Or possibly the same days. I'm looking for af this weekend so on cd 2 would be basline. I'm really hoping for cd1 to be on the 17th. That would put retrieval whIle my mil is here visiting, so I can have her help me out if I need it. I was majorly in pain after my first stim cycle due to my pcos.

Just having a scan through the thread and I recognise a few of you from other threads I have posted in :D

A brief description of our situation, I am Tina, I am 28 years old and we have been trying to give our daughter a sibling for almost 3 years now. We are starting our 2nd fresh ICSI cycle next week but it will be our 3rd transfer.

Baseline scan for this fresh cycle is on 19th April and all being well stims will start that day.

x

Hi Tina, welcome!
Can I put you down for a May fresh cycle?

What meds will you be on this cycle? Are they changing your protocol from previous cycles?

Wishing you lots of luck!

Hey ladies. My scan went really well my lining was at 9.6! Really pleased with that. Just waiting for them to call me now with instructions on when to stop burselin, start prog and a transfer date. It's a day 6 embryo so not sure if they'll do day 5 of day 6 transfer?

That's great Becca!

Tina welcome and yes I do recognize your name etc! I have been prolonging starting my next cycle by trying to lose weight.

Will start the same day but will be on lucrin for ten days so will be two weeks behind you!

Hope we both can give our child a sibling!

x

Hi Tina, welcome!
Can I put you down for a May fresh cycle?

What meds will you be on this cycle? Are they changing your protocol from previous cycles?

Wishing you lots of luck!

Hi! Yes a fresh cycle with transfer in May. Same protocol from previous cycle apart from an increase in stims. I am in the UK so stims are different from the US... I am taking Merional (essentially the same as Folistim) followed by cetrotide and gonsai trigger shot.

Unlucky, froggy I remember you girls from the Jan/Feb IVF thread I think!

Froggy, exciting that we will be cycling so close!! My AF should be here by Sunday at the latest but I am thinking it will be Saturday. Are you changing anything this time around?

Unlucky, sending you all the luck in the world for this cycle hunni!

xx

Hello - not sure if this is the right group for me. Hope it's okay to join. I am Mary, 37 and TTC for two years. I have low ovarian reserves (due to age) and we have male factor infertility. I don't have my results yet for AMH.

We had our first clinic appointment yesterday. Have my meeting with the nurse on Friday to learn all about the meds and that super fun so we can get started ASAP. We are doing natural modified IVF with ICSI (I live in the UK if this is called something else in the States). We are doing two rounds of collection and the third collection will be followed by transfer of the healthiest eggs from the three rounds. So roughly speaking I will have an early May collection, early June collection and late June/early July collection and transfer.

Welcome Mary. That sounds interesting! Hopefully you get some success. Looks like you're in it for the long game!

I'm in the UK too but just doing medicated FET.

Hope everyone is well?

I did my penultimate burselin injection! One more to go!! Whoop!!

merry, I am in the UK too! Never heard of your protocol before but it sounds good, at least you know you'll be using the best eggs possible.

4 magpies, woohoo for finishing burselin!

AFM - 1 day left of Norithesterone then my baseline is on Tuesday. Got a horrible migraine this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->