IVF/FET May and June

Hi to all the new ladies :)

I can't wait for May to start and see the first ladies start testing!

Hello, can I join?

I'll be doing a FET early June (I think, still hazy on the timeline, even though I've read the info multiple times!). I start nasal spray on April 26th (CD21), after a few weeks of that I think it's then on to tablets to thicken my lining and then transfer a few weeks after that.

I went through the first part of the ICSI process in January but had to postpone transfer due to risk of OHSS. Was disappointed at the time, but was definitely the right thing to do, the process took a lot of out me physically and emotionally (as it does us all!)

We already have a little boy thanks to ICSI, he was born January 2014. We knew we would need treatment again to give him a little brother or sister, so just got right back on the IVF train when we decided we were ready for number 2! We have 10 day 5 frosties waiting for us, which should hopefully give us a good chance.

Good luck ladies, hope you're all feeling OK and managing to stay positive :flower:

Wow so many ladies doing IVF this upcoming month!!
Fingers crossed for all of us.

My brother is down right now so I am crazy busy with family stuff this week. Hope you are all doing well!

Yes tina, we were in the jan/Feb thread together! We are doing the same meds and doses, but I'm not stimming as long so that I can do a fresh transfer. My first fresh cycle ended in a freeze all, and since we have a package of 2 fresh, and 2 frozen and have used one of each, I wanted to get that extra transfer out of it. Then we will send off all of our frozen and fresh embryos for pgd.

Merry, your protocol sounds interesting! So you will stim 3 times?

Hey crazydoglady, I'm a crazy dog lady too! Welcome! And good luck!

Myshelsong, enjoy your visit!

Welcome to all the new gals!

Crazy dog lady- what's a 10 day embryo, I've never heard of anything past 6 days. Wow! So do you get to take a pregnancy test much earlier than 10 days post transfer?

MerryMay- I'll put you down for a Mag retrieval. Your protocol sounds really interesting. You'll be doing 3 back to back retrieval from what I understand?

So exciting several of you are starting this next cycle already or soon.

I'm fairly certain I'll be starting the end of June. Egg retrieval won't happen until July so I'll be quite a bit behind all of you. Hopefully I can still stick around to cheer you on and get some good advice.

Welcome to all the new ladies! It's going to get exciting in here soon!

I finished my 8 days of light Lupron supression. I am starting a few days of Ganirelix tomorrow. This is supposed to keep all the follicles uniformed and not create any leads! Hoping it works. I have a scan and b/w Friday and should be started stims Monday!

Anyone else starting next week?

ME, ME!! As you know Beneath we are cycling together :D Stims should start Tuesday so we are 1 day apart. How are you feeling about it all? I feel sick just thinking about it.

Crazy dog lady, wow 10 frosties is an amazing amount!! We only got 1 frostie with our first round, I am hoping for a few more this time because we are upping our stims.

Exciting times girls!!

xx

Hey ladies. Last DR injection (hopefully ever!!) done!

Crazy dog lady - sounds like similar to me. I had my fresh cycle in September and it was cancelled at transfer! I've been waiting ever since and had to have surgery inbetween!

So this is the process I'm doing (from my clinic's website):

Modified Natural Cycle IVF is a form of Natural Cycle IVF. Medication is given for 3-4 days in order to block spontaneous ovulation and a small dose of stimulation hormone is given in order to keep the follicles healthy and growing. As with Natural Cycle IVF, the focus is to collect one high quality naturally selected egg, though sometimes more than one egg can be collected.

Modified Natural Cycle IVF has an improved success rate compared with Natural Cycle IVF and retains many of the benefits. We are especially proud of our success rates with very low egg reserve, those in older age groups, and poor responders to stimulation drugs; Modified Natural Cycle IVF can give a higher success rate than conventional IVF in these groups.

Tomorrow I find out my exact protocol and meds. I'm equal parts excited and nervous!

So it will be three retrievals - hopefully consecutively but we have a trip to NYC that may mean a break. We will see.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Mary

that's so interesting Mary! So in effect you will have 3 really great quality eggs and hopefully 3 healthy embryos at the end of it all! How many are you transferring?

x

Wow, can't believe how far along some of you are!

AF is due for me in 7 days so I'm almost about to start my FET cycle

merry- sounds really interesting! Going through all that 3 times sounds daunting!

ME, ME!! As you know Beneath we are cycling together :D Stims should start Tuesday so we are 1 day apart. How are you feeling about it all? I feel sick just thinking about it.

Crazy dog lady, wow 10 frosties is an amazing amount!! We only got 1 frostie with our first round, I am hoping for a few more this time because we are upping our stims.

Exciting times girls!!

xx

Its weird because i am actually okay.. I decided to not let my sisters/parents know when i was cycling so i think the lack of everyone calling and asking questions is reallly helping!

Good luck, Mary! That sounds very promising!!!

Rebecca, Af will be here before you know it :)

How are you beaneath! It's been a while. After like 8 iui attempts we have moved to ivf last month but too much progesterone so we had to cancel to do a fet this month. Currently waiting for my period to start.

Can I join also? I am hopefully gearing up for my first IVF cycle in May. Nervous and so very excited at the same time. A little about my history DH (now 41) and I (now 38) got married 10/14 and started trying and nada. So at 5 months we enter through all the testing and the only abnormal thing was DH had 2% morphology. So we moved on with and IUI which worked the first time. Unfortunately I had a chromosomally normal mmc at 10 weeks. Then I feel like the drama started. D&C (no sedation...wow no one warned me), and then I moved over to an RE. They did an initial saline sono and saw something so we did a hysteroscopy and I turned out to be residual tissue. Ugh! Since then the re has been trying to figure out my thin lining and after 2 more IUI and 2 cancelled we are now just over it an moving on to IVF. Whew that was a book. I am doing an antagonist protocol with my next period probably starting the end of April or early May, and then adding Lovenox after conception.

Quick question for the group. They want me to do another saline sono :cry: but I really do not want to skip a month. Has anyone ever done one the same month as ER? We will be doing pgs and FET so no worries about it interfering. I am so just so paranoid they will put me off another month.

Best of luck!

Can I join also? I am hopefully gearing up for my first IVF cycle in May. Nervous and so very excited at the same time. A little about my history DH (now 41) and I (now 38) got married 10/14 and started trying and nada. So at 5 months we enter through all the testing and the only abnormal thing was DH had 2% morphology. So we moved on with and IUI which worked the first time. Unfortunately I had a chromosomally normal mmc at 10 weeks. Then I feel like the drama started. D&C (no sedation...wow no one warned me), and then I moved over to an RE. They did an initial saline sono and saw something so we did a hysteroscopy and I turned out to be residual tissue. Ugh! Since then the re has been trying to figure out my thin lining and after 2 more IUI and 2 cancelled we are now just over it an moving on to IVF. Whew that was a book. I am doing an antagonist protocol with my next period probably starting the end of April or early May, and then adding Lovenox after conception.

Quick question for the group. They want me to do another saline sono :cry: but I really do not want to skip a month. Has anyone ever done one the same month as ER? We will be doing pgs and FET so no worries about it interfering. I am so just so paranoid they will put me off another month.

Best of luck!

Hi and welcome! Sounds like you've been through a lot. I guess so have all of us, right?

I had the same thing as you with the tissue post d&c and have had a hysteroscopy. Actually, it happened after both of my d&c's.

Why is your re prescribing lovenox? I find that interesting and would love to know more.

Im sure a saline sono shouldn't push anything off. They even did A hysteroscopy on cd13 and told me I can start meds on cd1.

Welcome Merry, miracle and mdc.

Merry sounds like a good process but long. Patience is my downfall but if infertility definitely taught me to be more patience. Good luck will definately follow your cycles!

Miracle FET is heaps better than ivf less stress fingers crossed this is your lucky cycle.

Mdc I had a d&c but went under. It must have been so traumatic for you. Hope you are successful first ivf cycle.

AFM trying to time the next cycle before I turn 36. Hoping to get a good birthday present. I have lost 4 kg and have 2.5 kg to go but cannot wait any longer!

How are you beaneath! It's been a while. After like 8 iui attempts we have moved to ivf last month but too much progesterone so we had to cancel to do a fet this month. Currently waiting for my period to start.

Hey sweety! I'm okay.. chugging along. Good luck on the FET!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->