IVF/FET May and June

Woohoooo nimbec!!! I'm SO stoked to be bump buddies with my ltttc friend after all these years :). (Timetotry I really believe you will also join us soon x). I bet that makes all the suffering worth it! Now you just need to get better soon. X

Ellie- happy hatching day! Just a week then you can start testing if you really want to :).

Bronte - hope your er can go forward on Wednesday as planned.

Hm I'm so glad my dr never prohibited taking baths as we don't own a shower lol.

Congrats nimbec!

Thanks Fern, off to do my beta now and am anxious to talk to my nurse this afternoon.

I did a whole bunch of jumping while playing with my niece yesterday and totally forgot that my ovaries are probably still big. Anyone else been told to avoid jumping lol? Hopefully I didn't twist something but I'd like to think that I'd feel that!

These progesterone pills aren't even holding off AF. My body is stubborn and knows what it wants to do.

Whooo hoooo, Nimbec. Congrats. Hoping for doubled numbers. And hopefully they get all the fluids out.

Nimbec - hope you are feeling better soon. I know the draining sounds scary, but it's not that bad of a procedure and I bet you will feel SO MUCH better afterward. Hoping you the best but I'm excited that your beta was positive. At least you have a positive out of all of this.

I took another day off work after sleeping really badly last night and generally feeling super stressed about teaching today. The rest of the week is a bit different (enrichment week), so I'll be ok.
I felt really tearful today, crying pretty much all day, when I wasn't binge eating. I thought progesterone was meant to make you feel good... :( Please tell me this gets better?!

Hugs Ellie. Really hope it does get better. I imagine it's super stressful on top of feeling badly. So hope it improves for you quickly.

AFM - Ultrasound today showed I really only have three follicles close to ready yet so we are waiting until Wednesday for next ultrasound and likely trigger time. So retrieval will probably be Friday now.

Hi ladies thank you for all you well wishes and congrats I'll keep updated I'm real poorly so am reading just not posting much. X

Sorry Timetotry. It never gets any easier :hugs:

Oh timetotry I'm so sorry about the confirmed negative :(. I do have really high hopes for your fet though.
* you had morulas put back now, but have blastocysts waiting
* less artificial hormones & stress on the body during fet
* if it takes 3,5 tries on average to get pregnant with ivf then you have a great shot with this being your third coming up
* you have the option to try baby asprin etc next time for an even bigger chance.

I really hope all of the great ladies on here get a bfp before the end of the year!! Xx

So sorry Time. Big hugs. Fern made some excellent points all around. Keeping my fingers crossed for your FET.

Thanks ladies.
Feeling blue, but I didn't cry nearly as hard or as long as last time.. But I haven't had any time by myself all day so alone time might change that.
Had a few strong drinks.

I have to wait 3 periods before we can do a FET. So 2 months. Waiting to find out if my doctor wants to put me on birth control again, another clinic at the doctor said no, but my doctor has mentioned in the past that she doesn't want me to go longer then a month off bcp. Since I had ovarian drilling, she doesn't want to risk my ovaries recruiting more crap pcos follicles.

I'm so sorry Timetotry. Fern makes excellent points. Sending you extra love.

Nimbec - Yay for being pregnant! Hope you start to feel better soon. Once you get those puppies to drain - you'll feel like a whole new lady again. Hang in there!

Bronte - Slowly but surely you're getting there. I keep telling myself - slow and steady wins the race. Good luck for Wednesday!

AFM - I had my day two scan on Sunday. Surprisingly, I had a random monster follie - probably left over from last cycle. It was 18.7! They checked my hormone levels with a blood test and no escalated oestrogen beyond the usual amount at this point. So they will scan me again Wednesday and decide rather to cancel the cycle. I also still have a cyst they noticed last cycle and another new cyst but that one is endometrial. I just had a senior nurse scan me on Sunday but I have an appointment with the regular doctor on Wednesday. My first cycle I had a similar monster follie to start with and it was collected after only 2 days on stimms - it was a failed cycle. I don't want to do that again. They said we could ignore the beast and let it turn into another cyst - but then I have three of those bad boys. So we will see what they say Wednesday.

To be completely honest - I would rather skip this cycle - get rid of those cysts, let my body settle down, then proceed with a healthy cycle. I was already worried about this cycle since transfer will land while my in-laws are visiting. And I will have to cancel a trip to the US to see my family if I get a BFP. If we skip this cycle - I will actually miss two cycles since the cycle after this lands just before our trip. But my cycle after that is well after we are back - we have nothing planned for the rest of the month and no in-law visits! So all that to say - I would not be gutted if they cancelled the cycle.

Merry- although a canceled cycle is super disappointing and hard to wait I agree your reasoning makes sense. When will you decide?

Merry sounds like cancelling might be the best option for you. Hope it all works out timing wise and you get some quality eggs out of it.

Now with Nimbec's story I'm starting to get more worried about OHSS. What were your E2 numbers at retrieval ladies? I was at 2,060 already and it's been doubling everyday, so if we are pushing stims for two more days and retrieval won't happen until Friday, I'm slightly nervous.

Also, does anyone know if the E2 number normally increases much from the trigger shot until retrieval time since you are off stims?

Merry- it's good that they are not rushing anything. Hope the timing works out perfectly for you.

Bronte - sorry hun I never had e2 levels checked. No help here!

Nimbec- hope you are doing better. Please keep us updated on what your betas are doing! X

Bronte - I had my E2 levels checked but I never asked what they were. They always just told me they were good, so I left it at that. Sorry I can't be of more help.

My doc triggered me with Lupron to avoid OHSS. I did an antagonist cycle and was able to trigger that way. I wouldn't stress over OHSS unless your doc tells you that you are at risk for it. It happens rarely (sorry Nimbec - you are the 1%).

Nimbec - I hope you are feeling better! Sending good vibes your way.

Thanks ladies. I am feeling better on the OHSS front today. They said if it's high they will just change what I trigger with to help.

I was at 15 follicles over 17 mm today so the nurses said they'd be shocked if I didn't trigger today.

So retrieval should happen on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->