IVF/FET May and June

Hi all quick reply they are draining me tomorrow morning in rough yes just been told by hospital they see 1 per year like me!!! Bronze my advice would be if they say high risk then trigger without hcg and do a frozen round but it's unlikely you will get it I'm just unlucky! Mild cases are common and treated at home but this is crazy!!! Good news tho beta now as yesterday 57 so almost doubled...of course I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow's result!

They frightened me today talking about hdu if didn't get better and finally having to terminate my embryo worst case scenario 😢. I'm a long way off that but they wanted to tell me worst case. I'm hoping as I've read that the draining sorts me out!!! Sorry I'm not replying to you individually is taken ages to write this 🙈

Hugs to all x

I really hope the draining goes well. You're in my thoughts xxx

Nimbec - so happy to hear your beta almost doubled. That is great news. Really hope they get the OHSS controlled and so sorry you had to be the unlucky person to get this. You are in my thoughts and really hope they don't have to go to worst case scenario for you.

All the best with your procedure Nimbec, I trust you will be a-OK! Praying for you. X

Yay for trigger and retrieval right around the corner Bronte :)

Time, ugh so sorry about the negative. Did they say why 3 months? I have heard multiple people just jumping in right away.

Merry, sorry about the cyst interfering, but timing looks like it is better for you anyway.

Bronte, my last e2 day 11 was 2500 and then day 12 (triggered that night) 3300. My level did not jump as much toward the end so you may slow up a bit. Are you doing a HCG or Lupron trigger? Like Rq I did Lupron to avoid any chance at Ohss. Good luck with the trigger and enjoy an injection free couple of days!

Nimbec, you poor thing and I hope the draining goes well and you can break out of that joint soon...you and your LO that is :winkwink:

Ellie, hope you are feeling great being all PUPO and stuff!

Hi to everyone else.

I am just waiting for AF and of course she is being dodgy now. I am hoping to see her today or tomorrow. Usually it takes 4 days after stopping prog for her to show, but the spotting on Monday threw me for a loop. Tick tock tick tock. Ha!

Mdc- hope AF shows up right away so you can get started on a few cycle. What are you plans for another cycle?

Mdc - hope AF shows soon so you can get started.

I have both pregynal and Lupron for trigger that I'd ordered just in case I'm assuming. Still haven't gotten the call but they said I will likely trigger with the Lupron then. So hopefully that helps. We were already planning on freezing all for PGS testing. Though looks like the transfer won't be until September so I can get through two periods to help my body calm down after stimming.

I've just been told about an Instagram account (called IVF Explained) run by an embryologist.
It's incredible! The latest posts are mainly interpretations of readers' blast pictures, but older posts talk about every issue related to fertility and IVF. I posted a couple of questions and they answered me in minutes. They have a FB page too, but I find Insta more anonymous.

Insta: @ivf_explained
FaceBook page.

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. Me and hubby are hoping to start ICSI within the next 6months(having to save). I haven't tracked my ovulation since 2012 when we found out there was no hope of conceiving naturally. Now I have some new found hope in the fact we will try ISCI soon do you think it's worth starting to track my ovulation over the next few months? Will it help the doctors if I know my dates and how long my cycles are ect or will they just find out these things anyway through tests.
Thank you x

Bronte - I actually used both Lupron and HCG. I triggered with Lupron but I did HCG "boosters" (low dose) twice. Once before retrieval and once after transfer. You may use both, but it depends on the doc's protocol.

Fallon - To answer your question, I would ask your doc if they do birth control or start IVF w/ natural cycles. If they do birth control (most do) then the timing/tracking of your natural cycles won't matter.

Fallon - I'm sure more info is always better than less. But they should put you through all the needed tests and I'm not sure my doctor asked me once when I normally ovulated, they just needed to know dates of my last periods. I didn't use birth control prior to starting. Once you start though they control everything related to ovulation so it really doesn't matter what your normal is.

Oh...and good luck!!

Rebecca, we are just doing a natural fet to see what my lining does. I have always said the more we messed with my cycle the further away motherhood has gotten...hope I am right :winkwink:

Ellie, I will have to check that site out.

Fallon, I would email and ask the re. Likely I am not sure it will matter if you do a full cycle.

Mdc- oh right, now I remember. I hope your lining cooperates nicely!

Good luck with the draining Nimbec, hope everything goes to plan xx
So sorry for the negative time, big hugs to you!
Last day of injecting for me today! I started cyclogyst (bum bullets lol) on Tuesday... They are fun 😅 haha
All ready for transfer on Monday, it's come round so quick! Xx

Mdc - really hoping going all natural does the trick for your lining and you can proceed with the FET.

ES - how exciting. Good luck Monday!!

AFM - did trigger last night and feeling much more relaxed today finally. All ready for retrieval tomorrow. We did find out we likely won't due FET until September to give my body two periods in between to rest and return to more normal. But I think that will be best and I can work on losing a bit more weight before hopefully getting pregnant.

Good luck tomorrow, Bronte!!
I hope they get some nice follicles.

Good luck for retrieval Bronte 👍🏻 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79