IVF/FET May and June

Rachy- congrats! Great news! X

Nimbec- oh hun I have been so worried about you and really relieved that you are feeling better & embie seems to be doing well! Just a miracle. <3

ES- update us when you are pupo please :) fx.

Mdc- sending you thick growing vibes. Xx

Ellie- hope the counselling goes really well today.

Timetotry - sorry I have no advice! I've had the same problem since my gallbladder removal in 2013 and still haven't figured it out. Just sending you sympathy. X

Nimbec- I was so happy to read your post. Glad to see your finally seeing some improvement and your little embie has decided to stick around :)

Thank you all so much, i know its early and anything can happen but for now im just happy to be just a tiny bit pregnant xx

Attachments

• photo_editor_1468263897367.jpg
    photo_editor_1468263897367.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
Thanks ladies. I haven't figured out a pattern to the tummy issues yet. They don't coincide with certain points of my menstrual cycle, or to the times I take the pills. I take the pills with full meals, breakfast and dinner; but my stomach can be upset at any given hour, even wakes me up sometimes. I just can't believe how painful and aggressive the cramping is.
I know greasy food sets it off for sure, but there are days that I don't eat greasy and still have issues. I also have many normal days.
I'm anxious about our trip.... What if we are in the middle of an empty stretch of road and my stomach gives me a 5 min warning..... Eek

I'm officially PUPO &#128157;&#11088;&#65039;&#128522; xx

Congratulations! Now, let the 'fun" times begin xxx

Nimbec - glad to hear that you are doing better and your beta is increasing. Just makes me think when you have your LO and they are acting out you will be like "Do you have any idea what I went through" LOL!

Sending good vibes to everyone!

Just the 1 embryo, I'm under 35 and it's my first attempt so only allowed the 1! 22nd July but do you recon it would be positive sooner?? X

All up to you whether you want to test early :) I tested out my hcg trigger and got a +5dp5dt which faded out on 6dp5dt (so then I knew the trigger had left my system) and had a light + again on 7dp5dt, which I count as my first true positive test :). But you did FET right, so no trigger? 16 july should correspond to 5dp5dt IF you do choose to go down the early testing road; many ladies only start getting + at 7-9 days after a 5day transfer. Good luck!!!!

Thanks for the advice Fern, Yer I did FET so no trigger. I'm staying with family till Sunday so debating testing before I go home! But I'm petrified it will be negative x

Congrats ES.
You talking about testing early made me smile because I have just made the decision not to test until 8 days after my OTD.
I've been getting so stressed about it and I've realised it's because my whole school knew and I couldn't face seeing people afterwards, whatever the result.
Carrie, my nurse, agreed today that it's fine for me to wait until after the end of term, so I'll be testing on Friday 22nd... at 22dp2dt! Making the decision has lifted so much of my stress. Just got to get some more prednisolone now, as need to stay on that and the cyclogest until 12w.

22dp2dt! Waw that's will power Ellie! Everyone is different and we all need to do what's best for us. Got everything crossed you get your bfp! (My name is Ellie too btw haha)
A lot of people know about my transfer too. I'm supposed to be back in work on the 18th which is obviously before my OTD, still debating whether to go on the sick until I know for definite x

Elli that will take a lot of guts!

Es- congrats on being pupo I tested on 6dp5dt and got my first positive.

Thanks Rebecca &#128522;
Did you feel any different that early on?? Did you have an symptoms? X

For some reason n I don't know why I instantly thought I would feel different straight away once it attached but maybe that's me being completely naive and never having a glimpse of a bfp lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->