IVF/FET May and June

Yay! Congrats time. I have to admit that I was fearful that your silence was bad news. I'm so glad it wasn't.

As far as symptoms, I didn't really have any my first trimester. Just some constipation and heartburn. My boobs were more sore during the second tri

Rq120 it's comforting to hear you didn't have symptoms 1st tri. Cause I have no symptoms at all and it's easy to let my mind worry but I've been hearing many people talk about not symptoms till later so it definitely helps. My scan is next Friday. Fx for some positive news. This week has been slow. Hopefully next week goes by quicker.

How's everyone doing? Any updates?

Surely these weeks cannot go any slower. Ha ha ha!

I am just waiting for my scan Wednesday. Some sore boobs and definitely more tired in the evenings but that is it. I did get a 3+ on a dig test the other day so just trying to remain calm and positive.

Just waiting impatiently for my ultrasound. One more week to go. I'll be 7+2 at my ultrasound.
I'm still having a hard time believing this, and have done more tests every few days. I'm to scared to do one of the weeks estimator, but my frer is super positive and has stayed the same darkness for the past 2 weeks, so I'm hoping that's a good thing!
I still have no symptoms, although I think I'm getting a cold :(

mdc - yea i hear you. time is going by so slowly. my scan is two days after you! i want to fast forward the week. trying to stay positive, and praying that things go well. good luck on wed! fx!

Time - I must have missed your post earlier. That's encouraging news about the hpts. I have not taken any hpts but did ask the clinic if I could do another beta just to see if the number was where it should be and it was. There is just so much uncertainty and waiting. I also feel no symptoms. But so so many people have told me that they didn't either until much later like 8 weeks and after and that has comforted me.

What day is your scan next week? Keeping everything crossed for you.

I did something dumb. I did another frer. The last ones I did had a really strong test line and faint control line, but the one today the lines where the same darkness.
Ugh, now I'm stressed. I was just trying to relieve some anxiety until ultrasound in 3 days. I made it worse.
Still no pregnancy symptoms and now I have a brutal head cold that won't seem to break.
I'm not feeling very good about this :(

Time so sorry you have some anxiety now. I'm sure there must be some variations between the tests. I totally understand why you took the test. I still don't have symptoms either. And it makes me nervous. My bbs felt a tiny tiny bit sensitive yesterday (just barely noticeable) but I don't feel it now. I'm worried too. I almost took a digital test yesterday but I decided to avoid it. I'm just waiting till Friday.

I usually don't do the tests w lines so I don't know much about those but I'd imagine there might be tiny variations. You said the test line was just as dark as control so that sounds good to me. I have everything crossed for you and am sending you the warmest wishes for good news on wed.

I really hope the week goes by quickly!

I did something dumb. I did another frer. The last ones I did had a really strong test line and faint control line, but the one today the lines where the same darkness.
Ugh, now I'm stressed. I was just trying to relieve some anxiety until ultrasound in 3 days. I made it worse.
Still no pregnancy symptoms and now I have a brutal head cold that won't seem to break.
I'm not feeling very good about this :(

Time - I know it's super hard, but try not to stress too much. The lines can vary alot depending on when you test during the day, etc. You are still early for pregnancy symptoms. I know it's not going to help, but just try to stay calm. I wish you tons of luck and hope the next few days fly bye.

Time, tests just suck sometimes. I agree try and be positive and keep repeating to yourself I am pregnant today. This first tri is for the birds!

I have my scan this afternoon. So hoping it goes well!

Hoping things are going well for everyone else and good luck to those with scans coming up.

Hi Ladies!
Good news over here!
Baby is measuring right on track 7 weeks 3 days, got to see the heartbeat! So crazy!
We graduated from the fertility clinic! I have mixed emotions about that, excited but I loved my doctor!

The spotting I've been having is most likely from the progesterone pills. Phew!

Yay Time! So pleased for you.
Star, I hope all went well for you too.

It's so lovely to see the next generation of bfps on this thread. I reckon there will be a 3rd batch soon enough for you very patient ladies still waiting!

Great news time!

I have great news too! Baby is on track measuring 6 weeks 4 days. I got to see the heartbeat! So amazing! The other embie didn't take. She showed us what looks like it trying to implant though she said we can't really know what that thing is. Could be a small blood clot but she said either way it won't affect this little bean. We have one more appointment next week and then if everything goes well at that point we will graduate from the fertility clinic.

Yay Star! I'm so happy for you. It's great news :)
I also had 2 transferred and did have a little wobble about one of mine not making it, but I'm glad it won't affect your sticky baby.

Star and time wonderful news to you both. I will also chime in to say we saw/heard our LO's HB yesterday too!

Man this is one lucky thread!!!!!!

Yay! Congrats star and MDC so glad you got to see the heartbeat!

I think only 2-3 ladies who joined this thread got BFN's and some of them later on got their BFP.
I'm super glad that we all had such great luck!!

Bronte, I'm your personal cheerleader right now. I think there may be a couple of others still waiting, but you have been so supportive to everyone else send I just know it will be your turn soon.

This has been a statistically amazingly lucky thread, I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->