IVF/FET May and June

Mdc I'm thinking of pushing my scan back actually. After doing some research today it seems like many people have to go through the stress and discomfort of waiting after an initial scan shows nothing. Then a week later or even a few days later it's fine. My scan will be at exactly six weeks. So I might move it back from the Monday to the Friday or maybe even the following Monday. It's hard to wait but I'd rather give it more time.

Will your scan be at 7 weeks?

Also does anyone recommend continuing acupuncture?

Star moving your scan is probably a good idea. At 6 weeks very often they can't see anything yet.
I stopped acupuncture after the transfer but it never hurts to do it.

I will be 6w4d so I feel comfortable with the date. I would probably consider moving my scan if it was 6w on the dot.

I am still doing acu through the first trimester. #1- with my mmc last time this helps me stay calm #2- it can help with nausea, tiredness/insomnia, etc.

Hi Ladies!
So first things first, I'd like to apologize for my radio silence! I saw you asking for updates but just couldn't say anything.
So.... I'm pregnant! I got my squinter on 6dp5dt and tested daily watching it get darker. My beta on 13dp5dt was 600!
Im currently 5 weeks and 4 days!

Sorry again I couldn't respond sooner, I felt very strongly about my family being the first to know!

Congratulations, I'm so happy that it was a positive outcome!

Yeeeaaaahhhh woohoo time!!! So happy for you!! Hope that everything is just smooth sailing from here on. :)

Thanks ladies!
I'm having a really hard time believing this!
I've also had a lot of spotting, my clinic said that they aren't concerned, but it's still so stressful!
My ultrasound is in 2 more week. Such a long wait!

Time, :wohoo: that is amazing. Huge congratulations!

Time I hear you. I'm having a lot of trouble believing it too. I still have no symptoms. I'm at 5 weeks. Some mild cramping but very seldom. No symptoms really. I know it's early but I just feel anxious. I have a scan set up next Monday but going to try to push it back to Friday. And even that is still early. I just don't believe it yet.

Yay Time thats AMAZING news!!! huge congratulations :) i'm not sure it ever seems real...i'm still almost not believing it...crazy i know but try and enjoy the moment as it goes so quickly xx

Star, I don't have any symptoms either and the fact that I keep getting pink spotting almost every day this week, is making me really nervous! I'd welcome some nausea just to know things are progressing.
Have you, or anyone else, had spotting this early?

i would never know if iwas spotting bc the progesterone I take is pink and so when I wipe it's always pink. Even before the transfer so I wouldn't be able to tell. I too would welcome nausea. Obviously nausea sucks but at least I'd have some reassurance. I have read and heard from others that symptoms can start much later for people but it hasn't seemed to help ease by nerves. I feel nothing so it's very hard to believe that I'm pg. also what I don't get is when I did iui and took the ovidrel trigger I had extremely sore bbs. But after this FET and after hearing that my second beta was 1790 I thought I'd feel more since the number was high.

is your progesterone pill pink?

Exactly!
No my progesterone is white.
The first time I took estrace my boobs were killing me, but they aren't that sore this time. However, when people hugged me at a family dinner they fricking hurt!

I want some symptoms! Hahahha.

I didn't have any real symptoms until about 7 weeks, except sore boobs and indigestion, but that was my progesterone. The tiredness started around 7 weeks and I also got some mild nausea then.

Pink progesterone... who on earth would do that to us!!! Must have been a man who designed that one! Cyclogest is white. I did have a tiny bit of spotting around 5 weeks (just before I tested) but it was probably old implantation blood, because it was a one off after bding.

Keep believing it girls. It still doesn't feel real now, and I'm 17+3... you have to just fake it to make it!

Yea everyday I think it's so ridiculous that my progesterone is pink!

Pink progesterone is just cruel!

No real symptoms for me yet either so we are all in the same boat. I get tired sometimes, boobs just a little sore, and maybe some nausea but hard to know if it is in my head or real :haha: Also some dull cramping from time to time but I just keep telling myself it is normal.

I saw on another forum a statement that make me laugh. They said why cannot our belly buttons just turn green when we are pregnanct. Ha ha ha...it would make it so much easier. These weeks D...R....A....G!

Yes wish it was something obvious like a green belly button ! Lol. I pushed my appointment back a few days. It will now be next Friday which will be at the six week four day mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->