IVF/FET May and June

Yay congrats star amazing I'm sure your beta will be just fine 😀C

Congratulations Star and fingers crossed for a wonderful beta!

Oh my goodness.....Congrats Star and MDC. Well deserved BFPs. SO happy for you both!!

Time, just checking in on you.

Star, good luck with the beta. I know it is going to be awesome.

Afm, beta is now 409 :wohoo: Doubling time of 43 hours. I will take that.

Today was my OTD. Just found out the results of the beta. BFP confirmed! HCG 797! My second beta is Thursday. gonna do some research as to how much the number needs to increase by for the second test?

So so happy!

How much should the number increase by Thursday? We inserted two embies can I tell anything by he number like if one or two took or is that something that can only be determined by a scan?

Star - they can only confirm it via ultrasound how many babies there are, but with a beta that high, I'm going to guess you are pregnant with twins. Good luck, the number usually doubles but it might not be quite double by Thursday. Just hope it's increasing!

My beta was through the roof (3186 at 21dpo and 9148 at 24dpo, so probably similar to yours at this stage) and I'd had 2 embies transferred, so I assumed twins, but there was only one on ultrasound. The ranges vary so much that it is impossible to know by hcg alone.

Congrats on a great beta though! It made me feel so good to hear the high number :)

Thank you for the feedback Ellie. So my next beta is Thursday (which is 48 hours later). So might not double by then. If it only increases a little is that okay? I know it needs to increase but is any increase okay?

Feeling a bit anxious. Did any of you feel anxious about waiting for second beta?

Wonderful beta Star! I agree with the others betas are all over the place. Generally the goal is to double every 48 hours but there is so much variation so try not to stress.

Man it is so easy to say not stress other people outside of your self. :haha: I am just trying to stay calm until the 19th for my ultrasound which is FOREVER away. I still feel pretty normal outside of progesterone bloat. I did feel a little queasy the other night but my acu person did a couple points to make it go away...oddly enough I kind of wish she hadn't. The crazy things you wish for when in early pregnancy. Ha!

Thanks mdc. I'm trying not to be worried but it's just on my mind. Hope everything still is good tomorrow. At least I don't have to wait long for that one.

Good luck w the scan wait. I'm sure it's tough!

Star just enjoy your bfp and try not to worry so much about the second beta. I'm sure it will increase nicely!
Lots of luck tomorrow.

Time- any update?!

Im so relieved. Second beta strong. Hcg 1790. So it went from 797 to 1790 in 48 hours. Next step is an OB scan on the 17th to look for gestational sac. And that's the six week scan she said. So it's interesting how they measure how many weeks pg I am. Seems like they add two weeks. So as of today I'd be 4 weeks 4 days? going to research it more.

Great beta! Congratulations :)
They date the pregnancy from last period. In the case of IVF, retrieval is put at 14 days.

I'm new to this site. I did get BFP after trying for 4 years this is our first IVF attempt. I had early Transvaginal ultrasound they can see a sac but as well as possibly yolk sac but not clear. For sure they don't see a fetal pole. I'm 7 weeks had ultrasound at 6 weeks. I'm scheduled for another next week. I'm so super scared it is not a viable pregnancy. Do I have any hope has anyone had this happen to them with a good outcome? I also had 2 5 day blastocyst transfer.

Eileen that does sound scary. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I honestly have no insight on it. I'm learning about all of this as I go along. I hope you get some good news at your next scan. And also some stories to give you hope.

Hi Eileen. I'm so sorry you have had this fright and I hope it all turns out fine.

Were you exactly 6 weeks at your first scan? Mine was at 6+3 (in fact, once my dates were later worked out, it would have been 7 weeks) and they only did it that early because I went on holiday the next day. Normally they like you to be at least 7 weeks to avoid this kind of thing. The pole doesn't start growing until around 6 weeks and it's also hard for them to find a heartbeat that early. Also, if your embie implanted a day or 2 late, you'd only have been less than 6 weeks.

I won't tell you not to worry, but I hope I have given you some hope that the next scan will bring you better news.

Eileen, so sorry for the stress. Early scans are so hard and because a day or two one way or another can make such a big difference. I have heard many stories that scans later show everything was fine...but the stress and waiting is just awful. Let us know how the scans go.

Star, wonderful beta! I hope your scan feels like it comes quicker than mine is coming. I have my first a couple days after you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->