• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Hello everyone. On day 5 of stims today. Had my untrasounnd. Have 12 follies that are 10 to 12mm and some small ones too. Is this good. How is everyone doing?.

katie I think thats a great result :thumbup: are you on the same medications and do you go for another ultrasound tomorrow?

Wanna_b_a_mom Im at mount sinai at university and dundas. they are good but being a hospital its not too personal. good luck hope you do well on your ivf!

MoBaby good luck today :flower: hope it goes well and you have lots of great eggs. Im so nervous about the ER so please let us know how it goes.

how are all the pupo ladies feeling? who is testing everyday? I think Im going to test everyday so I can see the trigger leave my system. good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs: :dust::dust::dust:

Hello everyone. On day 5 of stims today. Had my untrasounnd. Have 12 follies that are 10 to 12mm and some small ones too. Is this good. How is everyone doing?.

Hi Katie, I'm also on Day 5 stims. My PCO is getting the better of me. Went for a scan and though am on very low FSH, I got more than 20 follies on each side, averaging 11mm. Hence may be expecting 40 eggs or so which is not what we want. More follies means lower quality. In the past, I had an average of 30.

Doc says for day 5, it is a good size so you should be very pleased with your follies!

To all ladies, I wish you a wonderful journey. The stims are getting me really exhausted.... Sleepy :-(

My hubby talked me into testing early today. I am so bummed ... wish I didn't now!

4dp5dt :bfn: :nope:

OMG that is way too early! Don't stress yourself unnecessarily. With E, I got an extremely faint line at 14 dpo. Had to hold it against the light AND peed on 2 more sticks just to confirm. So take it easy and tell your hubby to not stress you with the testing.

Hi! Sooo finished with ER and on my way home! We got 20 eggies! DH did his part so hopefully between fresh and frozen samples they get 20 nice swimmers!

The procedure was not bad at all. I was out and woke up and was in recovery! Now have pain down there but its like a really bad period.... I will get fertilization report tomorrow... I am nervous for that!

yay congrats MoBaby!!! hope you have lots of great eggs and they do well. are you doing ICSI or just regular. Great to hear it wasnt too bad....so no pain during? thats what Im scared of. lots of people say they dont remember a thing, but I read one blog where she said it was really painful during so thats what makes me nervous.

JaniceT wow thats a lot, no wonder you are sleepy. did they say what your e2 levels are with that many? any idea when EC will be? Im going back tomorrow and hoping mine will be on the weekend.

Still no signs, I wish I was feeling something... I am going to drop by the dollar tree and pick up some cheapies to start testing tomorrow morning... that will put me at 11 days post retrieval. I am really hesitant to start, I really don't want to be disappointed.

Jamer - I'm not feeling any symptoms either (besides tricking myself into imagining symptoms because I want them to be there). DH and I have our housewarming party on Saturday so I won't test till after that. I want to keep the hope alive at least until after the party.

Good luck with the dollar store tests!

Jamer - I'm not feeling any symptoms either (besides tricking myself into imagining symptoms because I want them to be there). DH and I have our housewarming party on Saturday so I won't test till after that. I want to keep the hope alive at least until after the party.

Good luck with the dollar store tests!

Too funny! I am throwing our office Open House on Friday and was struggling to wait until after so I could keep hope alive too! But I think I have my mind made up to go ahead and start.

Have a great party!

Janice: that's a lot of follicles!I know what you mean about feeling tired- I had no energy also!

Sarah we are doing icsi due to severe male factor. Ec did not hurt at all! I was out. I remember feeling the med go in my iv (I was in position already) then the next thing I was waking up! Now I have some pain but its not that bad.

Sunshine and jamer: fingers crossed for you!

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing ok. Janice, hopefully everything settles down. Im back in two days for another ultrasound and blood. Mobaby, glad egg retrival went well. Good to hear it wasnt too bad Cant wait to here how many fertilised. Pcos mum and jamer. How are you both coping with tww. Its all so exciting. I am very sleepy all the time. No amount of sleep seens to make any difference.

Mobaby-How exciting! Hope you get a nice fertilization report tomorrow!

Me-Got my Lupron dose today. It was a piece of cake so not sure why the office insisted on doing it. Next week I will have my baseline u/s and starts stims. Oh and I found out they want labs done at their office which is out of network. More surprise costs I wasn't aware of. Getting butterflies in my stomach with all this...

Ummmmm....what's this????

Sorry for the super duper yellow pee ... I had just taken my prenatal and folgard. Always makes my pee neon yellow.

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 28
yay congrats MoBaby!!! hope you have lots of great eggs and they do well. are you doing ICSI or just regular. Great to hear it wasnt too bad....so no pain during? thats what Im scared of. lots of people say they dont remember a thing, but I read one blog where she said it was really painful during so thats what makes me nervous.

JaniceT wow thats a lot, no wonder you are sleepy. did they say what your e2 levels are with that many? any idea when EC will be? Im going back tomorrow and hoping mine will be on the weekend.

Yes it is a lot and it's not a good thing though. We have been trying to get fewer follies. It's because all 3 full cycles in my past, I'd get about 30 follies, almost all mature eggs and each time, the quality wasn't great. Only 3 or 4 embryos survive to Day 2/3. I really hope this time, it will be better. No doc didn't tell me my E2 levels as yet. I should know by Saturday when I see him since I just took my blood tests. EC will be on the 15th, ET on 18th.
How are you feeling? Where are you at now in your cycle? All the best :)

Sorry for the super duper yellow pee ... I had just taken my prenatal and folgard. Always makes my pee neon yellow.

It could be a +ve ! But do test again. My 2nd ICSI pee stick gave me a false positive. That's why it's so vital to pee on a few sticks. Please geta +ve!!! :happydance:

It could be a +ve ! But do test again. My 2nd ICSI pee stick gave me a false positive. That's why it's so vital to pee on a few sticks. Please geta +ve!!! :happydance:

YOu can't get a false positive from a frozen cycle with no HCG. They tried to tell me that when I tested with DS. He showed plus the same time or maybe 1 day later. It was shocking! FET'S do indeed work!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->