IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

How did you do over the weekend Iluv? Been thinking about you....

Good luck today dis

And you too Sarah!

thanks teta! scan photo is in my spoiler, hb and everything was great. as its part of the integrated screening I dont get any results yet, but I saw on one paper the nuchal translucency is 1.2mm, Ive read online they want it under 2.5 or 3mm for low downs risk so fingers crossed thats good.

Congrats Sarah that is amazing news. You must feel like the weight of the world has been lifted! I scheduled mine today, it is April 3, one day before 12 weeks. I was hoping for a few days earlier but that was all they had. Until then I will just have to use the Doppler to keep me sane :wacko:! What's next for you?

Congrats Sarah that is amazing news. You must feel like the weight of the world has been lifted! I scheduled mine today, it is April 3, one day before 12 weeks. I was hoping for a few days earlier but that was all they had. Until then I will just have to use the Doppler to keep me sane :wacko:! What's next for you?

I feel very happy, but its not technically 2nd trimester for 2 more weeks (if I go by 40 weeks divided by 3 so 13.3 weeks) so I just want to get to that stage and can feel a little less worried!

I see my midwife mid april, do the next bloods at 16 weeks and then the 20 week scan. I hear 2nd tri goes much quicker, hope so!!

cant wait for april 3 :hugs:

Soo glad for your results Sarah!! Sooo exciting :)

I went to my F/U today; all the testing for the miscarriage came back normal genetically... Talked about changing the meds, doses, etc and we are going to do a whole different protocol. My estradiol levels are usually on the low side (on day 3 it was 23 last time RE wanted around 100 and was 60 previous IVF) so he wants to do the microdose lupron flare. Which I am fine with when I read about it. He explained it to me and I think I understand it; going to consult some journals for more information. I read they usually reserve this for low responders. So we shall see. I am excited about the chance to try again. Hopefully in July you girls see me in the pregnancy section. I turn 30 in July and I am hoping to be pg before then. I am doing okay since the d/c....its been 31 days now. There is nothing that could have been done differently. I only get upset when I think about when my due date was and how many ppl I know with babies on the way. But, life is life and we cant let circumstances in life run our life so I am carrying on the best I can :) Hopefully AF makes a show very soon. With my April AF I have to do another hydrosonogram since its been 6 months and them with my May AF I can start BCP and go from there. :)

mobaby Im excited for you to try again, and even though its hard now when you get your forever bfp you will forget all the heartache that went before it, believe me! I do hope the slight changes to the protocol is the magic ingredient, we will be here cheering you on.

Hey Sarahincanada,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It is wonderful to hear that it is progressing so well! Your ultrasound photo is beautiful. I wish you all the very best.

Missy xo

Soo glad for your results Sarah!! Sooo exciting :)

I went to my F/U today; all the testing for the miscarriage came back normal genetically... Talked about changing the meds, doses, etc and we are going to do a whole different protocol. My estradiol levels are usually on the low side (on day 3 it was 23 last time RE wanted around 100 and was 60 previous IVF) so he wants to do the microdose lupron flare. Which I am fine with when I read about it. He explained it to me and I think I understand it; going to consult some journals for more information. I read they usually reserve this for low responders. So we shall see. I am excited about the chance to try again. Hopefully in July you girls see me in the pregnancy section. I turn 30 in July and I am hoping to be pg before then. I am doing okay since the d/c....its been 31 days now. There is nothing that could have been done differently. I only get upset when I think about when my due date was and how many ppl I know with babies on the way. But, life is life and we cant let circumstances in life run our life so I am carrying on the best I can :) Hopefully AF makes a show very soon. With my April AF I have to do another hydrosonogram since its been 6 months and them with my May AF I can start BCP and go from there. :)

Mobaby that is the protocol tat 31andtrying used so you CN chat with her about it.

Hang in there, you are such a strong woman! You will get through this.:hugs:

Mobaby-I know trying again won't be easy but it got me DS after a devastating loss! I have hope for you!

Teta-Thanks for thinking of me. Real rough weekend. I cried and layed in bed a lot asking why. Dh car broke down and we are not doing well. Then the sump pump flooded the basement. Things are just too traumatic for me right now. Appt Wed to discuss everything. I am 10 weeks and still no bleeding.

Sarah-Love your pic!!!!

MoBaby and ILuvBabies - hope you two are doing better today. Always thinking and praying for you both.

Sarah - great u/s pic. I have to get around to uploading mine - although bubs looks more like a teddy bear right now than a baby....

Teta - how are things going with you?

So excited for you to start Springy - thanks for being here for us! I'm sure all your positive energy for us will bring you your BFP!

Is there a trying in summer thread at all??? If we can get a plan lined up, I may be doing one more try this summer!! My appt was not so great. Thank God they didn't put me through another ultrasound. He has no idea why baby has been gone 3 weeks and no bleeding yet. My meds were all stopped a week ago so I shouldn't be sitting in limbo. I agreed to give it one more week and then they will give me Cytotec. He said it's extremely painful and they give narcotics for it. The last step would be D&C but I would like to avoid surgery at this point. He also is saying it's in our best interest to do genetic testing now since I have had 2 losses. My first loss before DS happened the day I found out. In my heart I know it was a progesterone issue since they refused me shots. This IMO is my first true loss of what appeared to be a healthy pregnancy. I am going back to my first RE's office for a second opinion. My original RE that gave me my 2 kids has since retired so I'm bummed about that. But I need to see my options. Hopefully I can get in soon and also get this miscarriage over with.

Still thinking of you Iluv :hugs: how did everything turn out?? Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Still thinking of you Iluv :hugs: how did everything turn out?? Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

I never updated in here... I called an ambulance Friday night and ended up having an emergency D&C due to excessive blood loss. Almost had to have a transfusion. So things are on hold for a while until I can figure out where we go from here.

iluv - so sorry to hear about the emergency surgery. Glad that everything is ok. Sending hugs and prayers your way hun.

iluv - so sorry to hear about the emergency surgery. Glad that everything is ok. Sending hugs and prayers your way hun.

Thank you! Had my follow-up at the RE and left in tears. He wants a full genetic panel done for balanced translocation. It's thousands... Then if they find a problem, he would recommend we test each embryo on another IVF cycle. The testing is $4500. We only had 2 embryos make it last time. If they are both found to be abnormal, we are literally throwing money out the window. We can't afford to do that. I have a second opinion in 2 weeks and then it's over for us. The pain is unbearable. First the loss and now this may be forever. The thought of my 2 kids slipping through some genetic problems is not something to take lightly. I did lose a pregnancy before DS so he is saying I suffer from reoccurant pregnancy loss. :(

Oh Kelly, I am so so so sorry about this news. There are no words and I can't imagine the frustration/loss/saddness and overall hopelessness you are feeling. Please try to keep your hopes up...miracles happen everyday (just look at your son...if he defyed the odds I know you have another miracle embryo in your future just waiting to do the same thing).

Sending hugs and lots of prayers your way.

Oh Kelly, I am so so so sorry about this news. There are no words and I can't imagine the frustration/loss/saddness and overall hopelessness you are feeling. Please try to keep your hopes up...miracles happen everyday (just look at your son...if he defyed the odds I know you have another miracle embryo in your future just waiting to do the same thing).

Sending hugs and lots of prayers your way.

I'm waiting on this one last opinion and then we make our decision. If I had the money I know what I'd do no doubt! This loss has been really traumatic. I can't do this again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->