IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

I am so so sorry for your lost. May god give you the strength to continue. Hope they do release you and make this a bit easier for you xxx

Iluvbabies - I am so very very sorry :( I can't imagine how heartbroken you are and must feel completely gutted. I know no words can help but just know that all of us B&B girls are praying and thinking of you. Sending lots of hugs your way. xxxxx

Posting for the last time. Baby is gone. I just want to die of this pain. Good luck ladies..

oh no, Im so so sorry :hugs: words cannot express how sad I feel for you. I hope you get the strength to get through this, and that you have a good support system :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ILuv, I am in complete shock for you. I can't believe this has happened after you have had previous good scans. Completely at a loss of words.... Im so sorry.

ILuvBabies - there are no words that I can say to you right now to make the pain go away. :hug: :hug:

ILuvBabeies: How are you today :cry: My heart is hurting for you soooo much :cry:

AFM: I just took a HPT (first since my mmc) b/c I am curious as to if I am going to have AF soon.. Tomorrow is 4 wks post and the HPT is still freaking faintly positive! I am sooooo annoyed I could CRY right now :( I just want AF to come so I can get on and move on. This is soooo freaking frustrating!!! UGH! I just dont understand how the levels can be hanging around for so long. The baby was just 6w1d and my hcg levels were on the low side. I would have imagined they would have been down in 2 weeks or so. I have an appt on Monday with RE and he wanted AF to have come before I saw him (thats the appt they gave me) but doesnt look like AF is coming for a couple weeks now :( I am not going to cancel because I want to get my results and I want to discuss this summer.

oh mobaby :hugs: what kind of test is it and how faint is it? I cant help but hope that this is new hcg....have you been trying. if its not then its cruel to hang around so long when you want to move on. big :hugs:

Its the pink wondfos that I trust because I have never had an evap or false line......It is very cruel for my body to not just get rid of HCG! I have a pic. It cant be real, right? I mean DH has barely any sperm. I want it to be new HCG... If still + monday I am getting a beta level at my RE.
OH we BD on March 4th (16 days after d/c) which would have been OV day if I never had been pg then BD march 10th. This was unplanned; just happened because it had been so long! LOL (ok tmi). But I have not been doing any opk testing since last summer when we found out DH issue because I was like whats the point.

https://www.host-images.com/u/files/q7i2qu0aan1l8cllub7z.jpg

Ive seen a lot of people get bfps on here after mc's even without a period inbetween but I dont want to get your hopes up, like you says its a bit unlikely with the sperm. I suppose the only way to tell is if the line gets darker?
do you know what your hcg was at the time of the mc? when I google it some people do say up to 4-6 weeks but others say less especially if you had surgery to remove. oh mobaby I would do anything for this to be a real bfp :hugs:

My RE doesnt check HCG after d/c... I dont think it was checked at time of surgery so I have no clue what it could have been :( I think its still left over. Real BFP would be sooooo unlikely to happen. I just hope AF comes soon, probably at least 2 more weeks now since hpt still + so I still have hcg lingering around.... Frustrating!!

My RE doesnt check HCG after d/c... I dont think it was checked at time of surgery so I have no clue what it could have been :( I think its still left over. Real BFP would be sooooo unlikely to happen. I just hope AF comes soon, probably at least 2 more weeks now since hpt still + so I still have hcg lingering around.... Frustrating!!

its very frustrating and I hope to resolves quickly either way. are you going to keep testing to see if it gets lighter or darker? can you ask for a beta on monday to see where the levels are still at?
:hugs:

mobaby did you take any of these tests around the time of your d&c and if so how much darker were they? like almost control line, half the strenth of the control line?
I know you posted in the test section but perhaps ask in the MC folder as more people who have experienced MCs might know how high the hcg would be after 4 weeks (perhaps dont put the photo or explain in that section)

3 days before my d/c the line was the same color as the control. i posted in the pregnancy test forum as they seem to be knowledgeable there... the miscarriage section doesnt have much support :( i posted once and my post got ignored for the most part. Maybe I will go ask a question just to see if anyone responds. I actually just dipped another IC and the line looks extremely faint so maybe that one test is faulty? First time for everything I guess!

and now a couple hours later did another and its bfn so I am guessing faulty test for sure. Well, I am glad its BFN so now I know AF will start soon and we can move on to our next steps.

Thanks ladies so much for the thoughts and prayers! My doctor wants me to wait this out and the pain is immense. I want this baby tested and the nightmare over. I have an appt with them next Wednesday and then they may plan the D&C. Just in shock that bean was okay just 2 weeks ago and now this. I want that ultrasound erased from my memory.... :(

Ugh, I don't understand!? Why won't they do a d&e?? I feel so terrible for you. I'm so sorry this is happening :cry:

Ugh, I don't understand!? Why won't they do a d&e?? I feel so terrible for you. I'm so sorry this is happening :cry:

I didn't get a real reason why. This is just dumb. I'm supposed to call the office Monday with an update or go to the ER if I clot. I'm sure I will clot...It's a 7 week+ baby!!!

im still shocked they wont do it. my re gave me all the options and let me choose. can you see your ob and talk to them?

im still shocked they wont do it. my re gave me all the options and let me choose. can you see your ob and talk to them?

I could call and see but they wouldn't see me about the pregnancy until I was discharged. So now they could deny this without all the paperwork. I don't know what to do.

Soo sorry you have to deal with all this bs :( ugh!

My hpt was neg this am so I'm calling faulty test. I'm glad it's bfn so now I can move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->