IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

you have had so many ultrasounds Teta81! I only had one at 7 weeks and next week will have one at 11 weeks 3 days. did you get photos with each one? im hoping my one next week will be a good one.

Yes we have lots of pictures so far. Very fortunate that my re did them once a week from 6 weeks. Then at my first ob appt they do one as a standard, but after that it will be my 12 and 20 week scans and hopefully that's all I will need!

The 8 wk is the only one so far that you can even remotely make out anything in the pic other than a smudge. I'm hoping tomorrow to see a little human!

I got my NT scan at 13 weeks, then I had another scan at 18 weeks.

I'm scheduled for a scan tomorrow at 21.5 weeks and I will have another around 28 weeks.

I'm pretty sure I will have a couple more after that too due to my placenta issue. I hate havin issues but I love seeing my little man!

Teta - I was waiting for you to get a heartbeat on your doppler before I ordered mine! Haha - I feel bad using you as my guinea pig, but with us having the same transfer date its hard not to compare to you! At least you will have no worries going into your next ultrasound!

I get an ultrasound next Monday, for my 9 weeks (but I'll be closer to 10), and then I will get one at 12 weeks. I'm freaked out about my 9 week apptmt because baby was measuring a little smaller at my 7 week scan (I was 7+6, measured 7+5)- I'm scared he/she stopped growing.

Sarah - will this be your screening scan? So happy to see you've progressed well and are already almost out of the first tri! Such great news!

PCOSMom - I'm sorry you're having little scares, but at least they're not big issues and lets you see your little man a lot more than the rest get to! You're more than half way there - congrats!!

I get an ultrasound next Monday, for my 9 weeks (but I'll be closer to 10), and then I will get one at 12 weeks. I'm freaked out about my 9 week apptmt because baby was measuring a little smaller at my 7 week scan (I was 7+6, measured 7+5)- I'm scared he/she stopped growing.

Sarah - will this be your screening scan? So happy to see you've progressed well and are already almost out of the first tri! Such great news!

I wouldnt worry about 1 day difference, when they are this small I hear its hard to get accurate measurements and the 12 week scan is much more accurate.

my 11w3d scan is part of the screening, doing blood too. they told me I could go anywhere from 11weeks so Im doing a little earlier than 12. I heard the heartbeat on doppler last week at 10 weeks at my midwife apt so that has kept me going. will be glad when we are all in 2nd tri!

Ladies, hope you don't mind me asking but did any of you get moderate cramps from et to bfp??? Congratulations to you all aswell. Hope to be talking about scans too xx

Ladies, hope you don't mind me asking but did any of you get moderate cramps from et to bfp??? Congratulations to you all aswell. Hope to be talking about scans too xx

Yes, yes, yes!! I thought my period was going to start early!!! :thumbup:

I didnt, I only got a warm burning feeling in the uterus area now and then. but Ive noticed many people on here having cramps and they get their bfp. good luck!

I cramped a lot! Especially from 2-5dp5dt. I still am on and off too. Good luck!! :thumbup:

I also had a lot of cramping and thought AF was coming. I cramped for quite a while after my bfp too. FX for you!

Thank you so much ladies,wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxx

Maddie-I cramped the whole week after transfer. :)

Me-No hb on doppler yet. We've determined it wasn't baby by how low it was. Scan in the morning. :)

Thank you so much for your replies. Ive been feeling like Im about to start period any moment. I didn't get this last time until after positive test. Sorry to be a pain ladies. None of us should have to go through this xxxxx

Posting for the last time. Baby is gone. I just want to die of this pain. Good luck ladies..

Posting for the last time. Baby is gone. I just want to die of this pain. Good luck ladies..

what? omg omg im soooo sorry :( omg please let me know if you need anything. im here for support. i m sooo sorry :(

what? omg omg im soooo sorry :( omg please let me know if you need anything. im here for support. i m sooo sorry :(

Thanks so much. I'll find out tomorrow if they are doing a d&c or not. Gonna try and get released to my ob. Not driving 2 hours to another state for this.

Omg this is tragic news. I don't even know what to say, my heart is broken for you :cry: you are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->